[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my mom had me when she was 39 years old did I ever even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1494211895173.png (143KB, 342x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494211895173.png
143KB, 342x423px
>my mom had me when she was 39 years old

did I ever even have a chance at normalcy?
>>
normal people are trash though
weird people are fun to be around
>>
>>18334570
>>>/r9k/
If all you want to do is blame your current situation on your birth.
>>
My mom had me when she was 40.
No
Both my parents absolutely do not fit into the mold. As if they went out of their way to be weird their whole lives.
Dad can hardly speak english (immigrant), and mom has a huge host of psych issues. Neither of them are very sociable.
Just end me
>>
Dont try to be something youre not embrace yourself sooner or later youll find people who enjoy yourself
>>
>>18334570
What exactly is the matter? Do you think that is too old or what? For me that sounds pretty normal. What does the age of you mum changes for you?
>>
My mom had me when she was:

18 - Why was she such a slut?

30 - Why was she such a normie?

39 - Why was she so abnormal?

OP would find something to complain about to avoid dealing with his/her real problems.
>>
Mom had me at 16.
Besides every once and a while thinking I ruined her adolescence, I've been pretty dang fortune with my life.
What's wrong with having a elder parent? They have more life experience, isn't that good?
>>
>>18335739
>What does the age of you mum changes for you?
The older the woman is the higher the chances of the kid having abnormalities.
>>
>>18335739
The older the woman, the child becomes much more likely to be born with disorders and illnesses like autism, physical health issues, etc
>>
>I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
-Mewtwo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.