[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruined my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CDPQewMW4AA13IF.jpg (37KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CDPQewMW4AA13IF.jpg
37KB, 600x900px
Be me age 22, never did anything significant in my life. Played video games 24/7 since i was 10 to avoid shitty life i had and abusive stepdad. Never dated, always was the funny cool friend, always got in trouble at school. Started smoking weed at 16 and doing tabs. The next 6 years were a blur dont really know wtf happened i was high and drunk or playing vidya. Long story short i just got a mail from debt collectors saying i owe at least 8k in debt i blew off. Wtf do i do? im a poor fgt and i got like 20 bucks on my bank account. Should i just kill myself and avoid it all. eight thousand dollars to pay off at 22 with a waiter wage is impossible im past the point of no return.
>>
The possibility of you killing yourself or just packing your shit up and moving very far away with a new name and shit is probably on their mind as well. Put yourself in the shoes of the debt collectors: they have two possibilities here.
1 - Scare you into paying your debt
2 - spend some money to sue your broke ass for those 20$ you've got.

They have no way of forcing you to pay the debt besides suing you or scaring you into it. They cant force you into anything. So far, option one has succeeded, you're scared. However, don't panic and think all is lost. That doesn't work for you or them. Realize how much power you have in this situation. They're asking YOU for money. Talk to those soulless life sucking money grubber shitheads and let them know they'll get their fucking money, but on your terms. Decide on a payment plan. Make it one you can easily follow through on. STICK TO THE PLAN. Don't let them spook you into making bigger payments or paying early. Call those bastards and let them know you're 22, you're a waiter, and if they aren't willing to negotiate with you then you may be likely to do something crazy or dangerous which might leave those debts uncollected for a VERY long time. You have the power here my man.
>>
>>18334409
Also congrats on going on a six year long bender that is seriously impressive
>>
>>18334395

Pack up and hit the road. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>18334409
Not op, but I like your go-getter attitude. You're gonna go far in life bud
>>
>>18334695
Not OP either and I feel like I've learned something today.
>>
I mean suicide man best choice yea or seek help whichever one yea.
>>
>>18334395
go work at wal mart for five years. get laid off. get unemployment. then get disability due to medication induced bipolar disorder but doctor believes i always had it. sure. whatever. be neet for next five years.
>>
multiple jobs or ridiculous amount of hours of work no matter how low the wage can really add up.
>>
Stop being a cuck and do something about it. There's this idea in the west called "pick up your damn suffering and bear it". You can make a better life for yourself but it will start with accepting some responsibility. You can do it, just for fucks sake stop telling yourself a cuck story about why you're a victim. Of course you're a victim, but so is everybody. Be a man and reduce your suffering
>>
>>18334395
Join the Navy. Not for life, but... just for some structure, a change of pace, see the world a bit.

I was in the same place at 22. Was trying to kill myself living in the basement of my brother's place. Figured, what the fuck, I could give it a shot and worst case, still had the option to off myself.

Military wasn't all fun, and honestly, there are more idiots in there than you meet in the regular world, but man... I got to operate in a submarine and towards the end, drove a destroyer in surface fleet, while seeing the Pacific and enjoying the best damn food in my life (at port, not in the messhall). Only did a 6 year stint, as I decided I wasn't a lifer, but did put things a bit more in perspective for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.