[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493616085537.jpg (834KB, 905x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1493616085537.jpg
834KB, 905x1250px
I talked to this girl I met online for about 8 months and hung out a few times in real life. Our hobbies were so similar but one day she just ghosted me and stopped even looking at my messages.

Maybe she got hit by a car or something but my wife says a girl is going to get bored of me if I don't give her the D or something like $$$. Is this really true? Are adult women uninterested in being friends without getting sex or money?
>>
>>18334388
yes. that's why we have male friends.
>>
>>18334391
It makes me feel used to be honest.

This bitch didn't really deserve either anyway.
>>
>>18334388'

>Are adult women uninterested in being friends without getting sex or money?

Adult women don't cultivate meaningful relationships over a computer screen. You weren't dealing with an adult woman and, judging from your take on the situation, I'd say you're not much of an adult either.
>>
>>18334397
>Adult women don't cultivate meaningful relationships over a computer screen.

Subjective opinion
>>
File: 1375650778953.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1375650778953.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>18334485

>Subjective opinion

Yes it is. Ever been to /adv/ before?
>>
>Yes it is. Ever been to /adv/ before?
It's funny, I've lost count of the number of times I've been called childish by people far less successful than me.

People calling themselves more mature should show it with real results.
>>
>>18334394
well, you'll always find better friends anyways :)
>>
I mean.. Was she under the assumption you weren't in another relationship? Perhaps she thought she could fuck your during your current one?
>>
>>18335534
I never implied that I was available sexually or romantically and I was clear about my relationship status
>>
>>18335539
Well perhaps she did get that idea when you wanted to hang out with her semi often especially without your SO

Maybe she used you to bridge the gap between men.
>>
She just doesn't want to talk to you anymore, there's no reason to.
>>
>>18334397

I disagree, not a relationship but a friendship sure.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.