[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex vs Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492488545157.jpg (46KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1492488545157.jpg
46KB, 550x367px
Am I stupid for not wanting to have sex unless I have feels for the person? Sex is great but I just can't really get into it unless I'm genuinely attracted to the person on a more than physical level, but I feel like people judge me for not actively pursuing sex, what do? I don't really care what other people think, but I do care what potential partners think, and I don't want them to think I'm a loser because I don't get laid all the time, is there a particular way I should go about letting girls know that I don't want to do anything with them unless we're together? I've sort of found ways to mention it, and more often than not, I feel like it scares them away because they don't want to make a commitment. Are other people like this and just do it anyway to find a partner or am I just retarded?
>>
>>18334377
No, that makes you normal & healthy. This "hookup culture" is sick and inhuman and I think it makes most people unhappy. Most people, deep down, want to love someone, be loved, and have a family.
>>
It's very common. Is commitment important to you as well or just that emotional and intellectual connection?
>>
File: 1397977832322.gif (632KB, 232x196px) Image search: [Google]
1397977832322.gif
632KB, 232x196px
>>18334377

>Am I stupid for not wanting to have sex unless I have feels for the person?

Firstly, this thread is tired and we've been over it a million times too many. If you've been here for longer than five minutes than your question has already been answered for you.

Secondly, stop pretending like you care whether or not you're stupid for not wanting casual sex. You're not interested in anyone changing your mind about this so there's no point in framing your question like you are. You and I both know that you're either just another troll hopping onto the casual sex train or you just came here for the sweet echo chamber of validation for the morals and ideals you already believe are true.

Thirdly, there is no particular way to let a girl know you want to take it slow. Its called talking to another human being. If you can't do that then we can't help you. You and I both also know that you aren't interested in girls who shame you for not wanting to fuck them immediately (although if you're here on 4chan I don't imagine girls throwing their pussies at you 24/7 is really an issue) so what does it matter?

The long and the short of it is that you already know all the answers to your questions and you're asking them in a super dumb way just so we'll tell you things you already know are true. You want sex in a committed relationship so who gives a shit if girls who don't want that are scared away? Your post makes no sense.

Preemptive 7/10. I think we're just about done here.
>>
>>18334383
Commitment is very important to me, I hate those flip floppy fickle minded games that so many girls play
>>
>>18334393
Who pissed in your cornflakes? What is the point in typing out a five-paragraph essay that only says "it would be pointless to respond to this thread?" If OP's wasting his time here, what the hell are you doing with yours?
>>
>>18334398

>If OP's wasting his time here, what the hell are you doing with yours?

The same that you're doing with yours, numbnuts. Killing time on 4chan. We're both bickering on an anonymous taiwanese basket weaving enthusiast image board so, lets not start comparing how high each other's horses are, huh?
>>
>>18334377
>Am I stupid for not wanting to have sex unless I have feels for the person? Sex is great but I just can't really get into it unless I'm genuinely attracted to the person
That's fine, you have a hand for a reason.
>>
>>18334393
I'm not asking about whether or not I should care about not valuing casual sex, I'm asking if women will see me as less desirable for not taking part in it, or something along those lines I suppose.
>>
>>18334377
>Am I stupid for not wanting to have sex unless I have feels for the person?
no. I didn't read past here because I assume everything else you wrote is predicated on questioning this facet of yourself.

the answer is no you're not stupid. do not ever sacrifice your values on the alter of pleasure.
>>
>>18334540

>I'm asking if women will see me as less desirable for not taking part in it

Oh my god read, OP. Again, if you're only interested in women who want sex in committed relationship then what does it matter what women who don't want sex in committed relationships think? How would that in any way affect you?

The women you're claiming would see you as "less desirable", by your own admittance, are the women who you aren't interested.

As I stated before, your post doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>18334647
Atkydvlhlvh I'm bad with words, by less desirable I mean less likely to find me to be relationship material
>>
>>18334377
My boyfriend is like you, Its what I respect him for the most because I am this way as well. No longer do I have to fear that my partner will sleep around because that's 'just what men do' or that they 'can't control themselves'. You're a catch anon, especially in a society with a disgusting hook-up culture. Just don't make the mistake of being with a woman who sleeps around, find a woman who shares the same values as you do.
>>
>>18334377
I didn't read the thread. My answer is: nno, you're not stupid.
>>
>>18334660
But you're not getting in relationships with women! Why does it matter what they think?
>>
You're fine, not a fan of hooking up, i dont wanna end up avoiding people ive slept with at parties or just social gatherings, id rather have long term partners and just stay cool with my life
>>
I have the same preference. There are always people like you and people who aren't like you. You just have to find the people who are like you, they'll appreciate it- and avoid the people that aren't like you because it'll only hurt you. It doesn't matter if people judge or not; that'll only filter out the people you shouldn't be with anyway
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.