[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lesbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ruby rose.jpg (186KB, 2175x1631px) Image search: [Google]
ruby rose.jpg
186KB, 2175x1631px
is there any truth to the whole "deep down lesbians really want to fuck men" meme?

I have a lesbian roommate, we were friends for a few years before she moved in. We get along great, I was looking for a new roomie, she was tired of living at home and (after trying to live with girly girls and having it end disastrously) we gave each other a shot and it worked fine. Its honestly like having another bro in the house. We chug beers, watch sports, invite girls over, but sometimes she gets flirtatious. I thought she was just fucking around but it went from cat calling to pinching my ass, spooning when we watch tv and if she gets a little tipsy gives me kisses on the cheek. I dont even know if she remembers because she never talks about it after and then it happens again

any advice? Or any lesbians hereto give a second opinion? I dont want to make a move and be a creep, part of the reason she moved in was all the dudes hitting on her when she looked for apartments
>>
sexuality is strange. She's probably bisexual and in denial about it.
>>
>>18334307

>is there any truth to the whole "deep down lesbians really want to fuck men" meme?

Funny story. As it turns out, if you're a girl who fucks men, you aren't a lesbian.

If what you're asking is "do genuine lesbians secretly want dick deep down?" the answer is a resounding no.
>>
>>18334307
like the other guy said she might be bisexual whether she knows it or not.
I would go for it desu, have always wanted a "bro" gf
>I dont want to make a move and be a creep
wtf she is literally kissing you and grabbing your ass, I'd say a little physical flirtation is warranted back

keep in mind though, she very well could have just been comfortable enough with you to have platonic fun/ horseplay.

Honestly if I was in your position I would start flirting back a little. nothing crazy but just do the same shit she does. cat call her as she's walking past, pinch her butt a couple of times. Take it slow and gradually up the deliveries.
>>
>>18334307
There really aren't any rules to this shit. I think it's pretty rare to find a person that is 100% exclusively homosexual, without any thoughts or fantasies towards the opposite sex. Various shades of bisexuality are more common. Mainstream culture is very uncomfortable with those gray areas, so it's just easier to identify as "gay" if that's your stronger preference.

I'm a gay man, but I had girlfriends in high school, I still notice attractive women & have fantasies about women sometimes. I'm happily in a relationship with a man, so I'm "gay," but I guess if you needed to put a strict definition on it, I'd be bisexual. But, then, so is my boyfriend, and pretty much every other "gay" person I know.

It's also extremely common for "straight" people to notice attractive members of the same sex, have intense "friendship" attractions to them that border on romantic, and to some degree, sexual fantasies as well. But if they never plan to act on those feelings, would you call them bisexual as well?

I really don't think this stuff is black-and-white at all, except for a few rare individuals.
>>
File: hector.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hector.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
I hated this bitch even before she got nicky put in max
>>
File: photoshoot girl.jpg (179KB, 578x720px) Image search: [Google]
photoshoot girl.jpg
179KB, 578x720px
my personal experience
>in college
>trying to meet new people since I went out of state and knew nobody
>third wheel with my dorm mates friends since they all grew up around here
>friend was an art major, that meant all his friends were arsty farsty types
>one girl in particular is a total butch lesbian
>doesnt own any dresses, seldom wears makeup, dresses and looks pretty androgynous
>we all get along, me and her particularly because we were the two-non art majors
>we have that same cat and mouse game, she flirts with me but I think shes just being a jerk because "lol you cant have anything I got because I like girls" because shes another dudebro
>I blow her (and all of them) off for like a week because I had finals and really needed to study
>shes like "pff whatever nerd" but then I talk to one her her friends
>"you know she has, like, a huge crush on you right?"

Since I was basically the only guy that never tried to actually get in her pants and treated her like friend she developed feelings for me. Also, apparently her father would touch her when she was little so thats why she went dyke for a while and hated most men. Its more of a trust thing I think, not that "deep down all dykes need is some good cock" but if they find a cock that is actually caring towards them in a non intimate way its a special place in the heart. IDK, just my two cents
>>
>>18334307
Ii know lots of lesbians that also like getting with men on the side
I think its mostly a preference thing like >>18334341
>>18334313
>>18334425
sounds like she might be bi, or at least open to it. If nothing else try it and if she gets mad you can say she literally grabbed your ass
>>
I think it's just more likely for gay people to experiment with heterosexual relations than the reverse. I mean, if you grow up in a culture where heterosexuality is the default and just kinda assumed, you'll be getting all these signals that go against what you're more inclined to, which could cause some lack of clarity when you try to interpret your own sexuality. As opposed to straight people, where the dominant expectations and signals in society just reinforce what we're already inclined to, so there's less conflict.

I'm not sure about gay women, but gay dudes seem to be really sexually open. When I ask them if they would ever do a woman, a lot of them are like, "sure, try anything once." I don't think most straight dudes would be as open to experimenting with gay stuff. I know I have no interest in ever trying that out.

I can imagine that lesbian women might be more open to hetero experiences than straight women are to homo experiences, but I dunno.
>>
The problem with society is we label everything to the point of not being able to understand ourselves.

I have met straight woman who have fell inlove with women and gay guys who have fell inlove in women.

All sexaulity is being attracted to a person.
>>
>>18334307
Sexuality is fluid but it does not guarantee that you will charm the pants off of every lesbian you meet and fuck her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.