[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinda hate my brother. I dont want to, help :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7062.png (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.png
3MB, 2048x2048px
We are 3 years apart from eachother.
Since he was born, we were super close, but when I got 14 yo we started to hang less and less, until we got distant.

He got into videogames really hardcore (we always liked videogames but this was way deeper), he stopped doing his stuff (cleaning his room, feeding the animals, doing his homework, etc, and only did food for himself AND NEVER DID THE DISHES)

I got into an exchange to germany at 16, there I learnt to be organized and neat.
When i got back, my brother was still a parasite in my home, since he did nothing for the house. My mother was (still is) tired of his attitude, but she gave up on him.

Because of my brothers mess in the house where we all lived and my mothers lack of authority I started to correct him.

At first I only asked him (a few times a day) to wash his dishes, and clean his room but my efforts were in vain, he also started to get mad bc of what i said to him.

Like a week into this I got tired of his shit and we started discussing and yelling to eachother all the time.

Months passed and it was the same, he lived just for himself in a house of three. He was a burden for my mother and asked a lot of money.

2 years of that passed, in between he got a girlfriend via tinder and he started to visit her daily after school and in weekends

We were doing all the cores in the house, my mom even did his laundry, cleaned his room, and got him money for his girlfriend every day.

We got into a fist fight one time, just before his exchange to germany.

Finally, the house was clean without him, I was hoping that living alone in a foreign country would fix him. He got back, still the same.

Some weeks ago we went to a party, and he got his first weed hits. I smoke weed since ever, but never got him into smoking. it was like we were kids again, we connected so good. But that happened only the first 3 times, after that he became a greedy stoner, he doesnt share munchies or water, and eats/drinks all of ours.
>>
>>18334187
tell him how you feel
>>
>>18334375
tried that, he says that its bc he needs to grow up. But then again, does nothing about it
>>
>>18334187
>AND NEVER DID THE DISHES

what a complete bastard omfg, i cant even
>>
>>18334456
ikr, that motherfucker just stacked the crap by his computer
>>
>>18334187
I was in a similiar situation a while back, i used to hate my brother, he was a complete burden to the whole family and and a useless human.
Maybe you might have to accept that some people will never change, and you'll never have a close relationship with them, but that doesn't mean you can't have a healthy and cordial relationship
>>
>>18334551
Well yeah, I think I already knew that, its just that its so sad :(

Thanks anyway :(
>>
sounds like me, lazy, a hypocrite, and addicted to video games.

send him to military school
>>
>>18334187

He probably has low self esteem. You seem to have your shit together and he does not. So the best way for him to escape this reality is to fuck up again and again. If this is the picture of both of you, I have to say you guys are quite attractive boys!

Your mom isn't helping by enabling him to be so lazy and parasitic. You're growing up and will be leaving the house. We all have our own paths to take. So your brother is not your responsibility. He is a man. Every man must own their lives. Don't hate, just accept that it is how he is and understand that you are the better man.
>>
>>18334597
This. Army will do him some good, hooah.
>>
>>18334597
>send him to military school
can OP do this though? legal guardian and stuff
>>
>>18334603
Thanks! Actually yeah, that pic is from 2015 I think

I know he is not my responsability. I already accepted that I cant do nothing else to help him, Im not his dad. The thing that angers me is his lack of help in the housecores and the litter he left behind himself
>>18334604
I dont live in murica, so we dont have millitary camps. Anyways as>>18334617 said Im just his brother, i have no legal right over him
>>
>>18334187

Ok, usually anger and hate towards a sibbling is just misplaced anger and hate. You don't hate your brother, you hate your parents because they were unfair with you. He was an asshole that always got away with what he wanted and you couldn't. (there might be a little jealousy though)

So don't worry about it, you don't hate him. Now let me tell you about why you think you do. You see, children that were rebelious against their parents in ancient times were just disposed of. You have an ingrained survival strategy of not being too rebelious against your parents becuase that means you die. So, when your parents are unfair, it's easier to hate on your brother than to hate on your parents (hating on your brother, won't get you killed).

Resolve those issues with your parents. Then the hatred will go away. That hatred is just a symptom of something else. After your hatred goes away, you can actually try to help him fix the fucked up life he's living
>>
>>18335966
I was a pretty rebelious kid myself, I was the kind of kid that Smoked weed and had tattoos at 15.

But even being that way I had a little of self respect and kept clean the place I live on.

We live on a Flat 180 square meters or smt, we also have 4 cats and a dog, so if we dont mantain the place clean it starts to stink pretty fast. Its a common space for 3 persons, and he doesnt respect the basic rules to peacefully coexist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.