[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with dick/alpha male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Ci4hfz9.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
Ci4hfz9.png
280KB, 452x710px
>Be me.
>I'm a quiet guy, I hang around with a couple of my friends every time I can but I keep to myself.
>"Alpha" male walks up to group.
>Scans the guys real quick.
>Locks on me.
>Tries to assert his dominance over me.
>Asks me questions to get to know me better.
>Interrupts my replies and berates me every time a word comes out of my mouth.
>ufockingwot.jpg
>Guy speaks louder whenever I try to reply.
>Fucking ignore him the entire day.

I just learned that he's in the same classroom as me.
This is gonna be a rough year. Thoughts?
>>
he's being a jackass and anyone who can't see that is a moron. who cares
>>
So what, just talk to your friends and ignore him
What can he do to you
>>
pull a knife or gun on him and he will change.
>>
You have to be 18+ to post here, come back in 2023
>>
>>18333885

This is an 18+ board. Come back in a few years, kid.
>>
>>18333885
don't break eye contact, whatever you do

if you break and look to the ground he'll know for sure you're a bitch and won't ever leave you alone
>>
Stand your ground don't look away. Goad him into hitting you and kick him in the balls and start stomping his head. Tbh worked for me
>>
This guy obviously is scared to make new friends prolly is a bit slow when it comes to human interactions he can see ur willingneas to love and is taking advantage if u dont like him just ignore him like a dog if he barks ignore him or send negative reinforcement and when he acts in a way u enjoy give him attention ....the staring into his eyes crap will just envourage him cus he seeks human interaction
>>
>>18333885

Alpha just wants to put his dick in your butt. Let him, anon, stop being tease
>>
is he gets too close blush
he will bolt
>>
>>18334095
>>18334088
4chan is 18+
>>
>>18333885
I've had a lot of similar encounters.
they are basically ego trolls in real life.
the only thing to do is ego troll them back
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.