[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to strike up a conversation via text message

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495132949774.jpg (28KB, 504x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495132949774.jpg
28KB, 504x395px
Sorry for this extremely autistic question.

I met a girl around two years ago, we got along and exchanged phone numbers, but because I was in a relationship and she seemed more than interested in me, I cut it off and haven't talked to her in over a year.
Well now it's been a month since that relationship has ended and I'd like to meet this girl again.
How do I strike up a conversation with someone who probably doesn't even remember me without sounding like a weirdo or a creep?

Pic unrelated
>>
You don't that ship has sailed.
>>
>>18333410
Really?
>>
You gotta have a real purpose talking to her. Don't pick just anything to have a justification to write. No. You gotta really have a reason to talk to her. For yourself, for no other purpose than an honest exchange. For example. You see she's collecting same shit as you do. You go ahead and talk about that with sheer enthusiasm. That's so easy. And natural. Be natural, and who gives a fuck if it's late? Have a good time. And if she will not be very communicative -- just forget about it.
>>
>>18333443
Yeah I haven't seen her in a year so I have no idea what she's up to... That's kinda the point though, I'm curious to what she's been up to I guess. I really just wanna see what's up. If she's not very responsive that's fine I guess, I just don't want to sound like a weirdo, really.
>>
>>18333539
do you know anything about her? anything she likes?

you can write something like "I heard this song and it reminded me of you" etc etc lol. just imagine youre talking to an old friend dont be too weird about it.

otherwise... you can try texting "how are you?" and see from there.
>>
>>18333539
Why do you worry about sounding like a weirdo to a grill you haven't talked to for a year?
>>
>>18333555
Wow nice digits.
Cause I don't want to be immediately ghosted just out of having worded myself improperly.
If i have to be ghosted, I want it to be because she really doesn't care, not because of genuine repulsion.

>>18333550
Good tips. Thanks.
Kinda feel like an idiot now for not having come up with that.
Thanks dude.
>>
>>18333400
Havent read ur shit. just saw that good dank obnoxius incan meme. mas nada papurri
>>
>>18334489
I found it on /int/
>>
>>18333400
Someday some genius is going to invent a handheld gizmo that looks something like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, using your voice and words and like that, and your problem will be solved.
>>
>>18335502
I'm not gonna call some girl I haven't talked to in over a yeah, fuckwit.
>>
>>18335714
And why not? It will be a lot easier to say "Hi. Remember me? Bill from that party? I just found your number on my old phone and. . . ."
>>
>>18336108
Because that's weird af m8. Haven't talked to her in over a year and you suggest a phone call lmao
>>
>>18333550
I honestly have no idea what to type. I know the stuff she likes but I can't think of any reason to contact her. Better not do it then I guess?
>>
Just pretend you got a new phone and didn't have a name attached to the number.
>>
>>18336901
That doesn't seem to be good advice to keep a conversation going.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.