[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush on Bf's Roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey so I have a crush on my "bf"s apartment-mate. I don't develop crushes like this often. I've tried to break up with my "bf" 4-6 times now, but each time he somehow smoothtalks it to keep going. It doesn't help that I like sex and he won't fwb.

So, how messed up would it be for me to pursue "bf"s apartment-mate,
or any advice on how to go about this? I want to do this the right way.
Thanks
>>
>>18333175
It would be pretty messed up, especially if he introduced you two together
Also, immediately leaving then going out with his friend looks VERY bad. Atleast wait a couple months.
>>
Breakup with him. He doesn't smoothtalk you into keep going, you just agree in order to use him for sex.

The only way to date the other guy would be convince him to move out when their lease is up and then date him afterwards.

By the way, when you're older and in a serioud relationship or married, you're not immune to develping crushes on other people. How are you going to handle it?
>>
>>18333190
I met them around the same time, and am friends with all of their roommates. Thank you for the advice

>>18333198
Their lease is up in two weeks (we all live on campus), and after that they won't be living together anymore.

The last guy I had a crush on, we dated for four years. You're probably right about the sex thing. Any advice with this new info? Thanks
>>
"bf" is gonna drop by in a bit. I'm thinking of telling him that I like his apartment-mate. What do you think? need advice ASAP
>>
>>18333241

Dont do this unless you want to end up in a bodybag
>>
>>18333175
>I've tried to break up with my "bf" 4-6 times now, but each time he somehow smoothtalks it to keep going
That's because you're stupid. Stop being stupid. Tell him you want to break up. When he tries to smoothtalk it, tell him you still want to break up. Inform him that when you refer to him as your bf you use sarcastic quotation marks. Tell him you don't and never will love him. Tell him you want to fuck other people. He doesn't somehow smoothtalk you into anything, you just go along with what he says because you're not assertive enough. Make it clear it's over before sleeping around.
>>
>>18333241
Don't. You got two weeks so wait till the lease is up. I would break up with your bf however today if possible but don't give his house mate as the reason. That will cause the housemate trouble and he doesn't even know of your crush nor do you know for sure if he likes you.
>>
There is possibly a good way yo handle this but I think it will not pan out like that. If you are the type that learns from mistakes go wit your gut and after all the dramas ended look back and see how you could improve things.

>>18333198
Is right about the crush thing, goes both ways too. Break up then after they move maybe talk to him about your feelings for the other, see how he feels and accept the outcome. But yeah go with your gut this ain't going to pan out well regardless. At least try handle best as you can
>>
>>18333299
This. Be careful or you're gonna get burnt and burn bridges. Possibly with them lot exchanging notes about you later. See what you want then what he wants etc
>>
Late response, but
Thank you everyone for your advice. I really appreciate it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.