[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she actually like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1466942699223.jpg (88KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466942699223.jpg
88KB, 640x960px
>Be me, 25
>Suffered severe acne for the 2 years
>Derm prescribes me a bunch of retinols
>Quit smoking, start drinking kale shakes every day
>Skin is clear, people treat me like human being now
>Meet girl that I used to know from uni at ballet class (yea I take ballet fuck you)
>We chill after class a few times
>She's super friendly, but no intimate signals
>One week ago as we're driving home from ballet class
>"Do you want to come to Montreal with me anon? There's a festival and I have a week off from work, classical music and blah blah blah"
>I'm so stunned I almost said no
>"s-s-s-sure, sounds interesting"
>Not even sure if she was serious, until she messaged me more info of the festival
>Someone actually wants me?

We've just booked an airbnb together for a week. All we've done is hug.

I haven't been with a girl 2 years, and I know on some levels, my current character/personality reflects that.

I've led a pathetic existence in the last two years. How do I not fuck this up /fit/?
>>
>>>/adv/

fuck off with your blog post
>>
File: USAPupper.jpg (95KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
USAPupper.jpg
95KB, 500x667px
>>18332573
nice dude, how many days before the festival? Get some more fruit in your diet.

Is there other cool stuff to do in Montreal? Hiking // Driving to some vista points?

So you gonna continue to workout before that? Whats the routine?
>>
What a stunning post about fitness... Wait
>>
She might think you are gay do to the ballet class
>>
>>18332573
you tell stories like a woman, you have a v. feminine type brain

I suggest you start smoking (tobacco) again, it's a potent aromatase inhibitor
>>
>going to a fucking classical music festival to fuck a boad

Nah m8, fuck off. Terrible music for people that have no actual reason to feel smart.

Btw you did good dropping smoking coincidentally with taking retinols. The mix of vitamin A and smoking/oxidation can be very harmful.
>>
>>18332579
Art music is amazing you philistine.

The only problem is bourgeoisie plebs like OP that listen to it, instead of just reading the perfect score and contemplating the platonic form of the piece.
>>
>>18332577
This.
Ask her if she thinks you're gay.
Be totally straightforward.
>>
>>18332573

It is already too late but try to escalate next time you are with her. You have to have sex first otherwise you will be friend zoned if not already. If you already hugged her and did not do anything else yet then sorry it's pathetic. Take a red pill, bro. You are young but you seem like to much of a pussy with women and want to befriend then first before fucking. If I knew what I know now during your age life could be different. Kiss her, don't hug.
>>
>>18332573
>How do I not fuck this up /fit/?

You can't. With how much you're sperging about this you're almost guaranteed to fail hahahaha.
>>
>>18332573

You can start by not seeking advice on 4chan.
>>
>>18332573

do you have separate rooms in air bnb?

you just gotta be confident and you'll be fine
>>
>>18332573

dude it sounds like she likes you, but you need to not be a pussy and SHOW HER YOUR INTENTIONS. if you sit idle and beta shes gonna friendzone you.
>>
>>18332573
>>18332586

listen to the dub 4's mr. trip 4's man, but don't be TOO forward. start to probe, here and there, and read how she reacts. get to talk more about her other interests and shit, and make sure YOU like her. just cause this girl shows interest in you doesn't mean you have to fall in love with her. maybe you guys have ballet in common and that's it. maybe she's a crazy bitch. don't rush yourself, but if you do like her, let her know. ask her out on another "date" and call it a date. don't get friendzoned like referenced before.
>>
Nice man that's awesome. Just have fun and take it easy man. Things will happen naturally as you become more comfortable with each other, also don't come here for advice most of the guys here are weird as fuck and will tell you to do dumb shit like fuck with her head cause it's """"alpha"""""" or whatever. Just your average virgin talk. Anyway enjoy yourselves!
>>
How did you end up driving her home?
>>
honestly, i've been in your situation and there's a good chance she thinks you're gay or too beta to ever initiate anything

that isn't to say you don't have a chance though, but you need to surprise her, be confident, and make a move (or at least tell her your intentions)

she won't be expecting it, but girls are emotionally driven and if you surprise her, flatter her, and make her suddenly see you as less of a beta there's a good chance you could get something out of it

enjoy your trip!
>>
>Meet girl that I used to know from uni at ballet class

HAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAH
>>
>>18332573
this is NOT FITNESS RELATED
>>
>>18332573
>We've just booked an airbnb together for a week. All we've done is hug.

lol she doesn't see you in a sexual way.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.