[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissing a shy girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kiss-hi.png (21KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
kiss-hi.png
21KB, 600x368px
>be me
>shy girl is into me
>take shy girl out on date, pay for dinner
>she has expressed before that she is into me
>after dinner she leans in to hug me
>I hug back and say bye

How do I actually kiss her? She is shy, and I am the first guy she has been into / gone on a date with. I do not know how to initiate a kiss.
>>
Do it when you guys are alone..
When you're holding hands or something when the timing is right just lean in for a kiss, she's in to you so no reason she will back off..

hell, i dated a really shy girl and when we were sort of alone and the atmosphere was right i asked her if its okay to kiss her she got red af but closed her eyes and just kissed her.

good luck anon
>>
File: EpgG6.gif (717KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
EpgG6.gif
717KB, 450x337px
>>18332124
>i asked her
>>
Give it some time then just kiss her when you feel like it. In the right moment, not awkwardly in front of people. Do it in private. Is this your first time too? Sheesh.
>>
>>18332124
Beta as fuck.

OP Don't ask her. Please. Just do it.
>>
>>18332077
Sometimes asking first, if they are really shy, is a good idea because they don't freeze up as some do when they get surprised.
>>
>>18332183
It also gives her the ability to say no every single time you ask. And she will freeze up if you ask as well so...

Op just talk to her after the kiss and you will be fine. Don't kiss and bail.
>>
>>18332212
If she says no, it saves you the embarrassment of her pulling away. You're advocating rape you know. Consent is everything!
>>
>>18332246
>Consent is everything!
leaning in and stopping when she pulls away is the way to go, not committing assault-kissing, duh.
>>
>>18332254
Fuck it, just rape her. That'll knock the shy right out of her. She isn't a jew is she? If she is, kill her first, then rape her.

>no consent needed
>shadilay
>>
To be fair, if she's really shy she probably didn't want to kiss after the first date anyway. If she is confidently going in for a hug, that's her way to signal that that's what she wants. Not that you didn't do the magic trick to unlock the kissing level.

You can tell when the moment is right when there's lots of (smaller or longer) loaded silences - not uncomfortable silence, just that you can feel the tension. When you are either looking each other in the eye for a long time or she cannot for the life of her meet your eyes for longer than a second (combined with smiling and otherwise receptive behavior). Then say her name (has my preference I guess, you can do something like saying "wait" if you are talking) and when she looks up, smile and lean in. She should instantly close her eyes.
Or you can peck her on the cheek first and if you can tell she loves it, go for a kiss on the mouth.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.