[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: zucked.jpg (66KB, 661x501px) Image search: [Google]
zucked.jpg
66KB, 661x501px
I've been seeing a guy for four weeks now and I want him to be my boyfriend. We text every day, day and night, and we always meet at least twice a week. We have a lot in common, a lot of obscure and esoteric interests that are hard to find in anybody. We have great sexual chemistry. We get along very well. However he never holds my hand in public, hugs me, holds me, no PDA, speaks with a monotone and is very detached and unemotional, doesn't flirt. I ate dinner with his parents twice. They like me a lot.
I asked him over dinner today if we are bf/gf and he told me we will revisit the question. Then explained to me that he doesn't know me very well and it hasn't been long enough to build an emotional connection. I agreed with him and told him I liked what he said and it made sense then continued the dinner as it was going. He kissed me like he loved me as a goodbye.
What should I do?
Act business as usual, don't mention it and continue as it always was?
Build value of myself? I already dress and good as possible, give him small gifts, treat him great in bed, show him the very best of what I know, etc.
Be a girlfriend without actually being his girlfriend?
Become aloof and distant and detached? I'm afraid he'll know I'm manipulating him.
Business as usual but ask him in a month?
Withold sex? Ask him if I can fuck other men? I don't want to jeopardize the future of him wanting a relationship with me or scare him off.
I don't know what to do. I'm very mind-fucked.
>>
Talk to him about it.
Quit making it a secret for the both of you.
>>
>>18331999
Your mistake was sleeping with him before you became exclusive. Guys hardly ever give out commitment if they are already having sex with you. Chances are he's having sex with other women if he doesn't want to be exclusive. My advice is to stop sleeping with him and stop contacting him as much. If he really cares about you on a more than fuckbuddies level he will realize that he's making a mistake by not commiting. Don't give sex freely to men who aren't already in a relationship with you, men will play the field if you allow them to because it's in their nature.
>>
>>18332006
I talked to him about our status and he basically said ask me later. In the meantime what do I do to increase the odds of having the situation be favorable to me?
>>
>>18332008
So I'm fucked unless I cease contact? He might just lose interest in me completely if I do that and fuck off--it scares me.
>>
>>18332017
Look at it this way, he's already not interested to the point of being OK with sleeping with you without being in a relationship. He's not interested in a relationship with you, just sex. He told you that he will "revisit the question" in order to keep sleeping with you. Him saying that he doesnt know you very well to start a relationship is BS because he knows you well enough to sleep with you and even introduce you to his parents. Men will sleep around without commitment because thats how most of them are wired, to spread their seed around. Women are usually different in this aspect, they want to lock down a partner because they want the security of a man who will stick around incase they get pregnant. Don't EVER give a man the benefit of acting like his girlfriend unless you actually are and dont EVER have sex with a man expecting he will want to some day be your boyfriend. If he wanted you as his girlfriend you would have never made this post. Don't chase men it never works.
>>
>>18332036
I'll see what I can do, I'll make it a gradual disappearance. Is that ok?
>>
>>18332117
You can actually be open and honest with him and say something like "hey I've come to the conclusion that I'm not down to have a casual relationship with you, I'm looking for commitment so I think it's best that we stop seeing eachother." this gives him the chance to change his mind if he feels like he's making a mistake. This ALSO gives him the chance to convince you to wait around for him though, so don't let him convince you to wait any longer for him to change his mind. He either wants you now or he never does. Don't be afraid to be clear about your wants and needs with men, you don't need to waste time with people who don't give you a clear definition of what your relationship is.
>>
>>18332017
Congratulations on your co-dependancy.
>>
>>18332178
OP asked for advice not to be criticized. Some women don't realize that a man won't turn into prince charming and choose them as their princess if they wait around long enough. Not a lot of women realize that there are men out there that will use them for sex, a lot of women are told that pleasing others is important and they are not told that men are not instructed to do the same. OP sounds like a younger woman, or one whos not very experienced with men. I was in OPs situation in highschool, I thought the guy I was 'with' would be loyal to me even though we were not committed. I soon learned that men don't give out commitment if they are already banging you. This is honestly something women have to learn with life experience, it's only co-dependency if OP fails to learn from this mistake.
>>
>>18332178
I do have a problem with codependency and him rejecting me in a way opened my mind up a bit to face this issue--and I thank him for it, makes me like him more too!
>>18332189
I will cease contact and be cold/busy at all times. Should I just stay silent, or straight up tell him my needs? This all happened just tonight, not sure how to proceed from here.
The only thing that worries me is that we only saw each other for about four weeks--this is a decent enough time period to ask for a relationship, right? I feel guilt in my heart for thinking that even being used by him is good enough for me, that is the codependency in me. Thank you for your time by the way. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18332259
>straight up tell him my needs
Do this, holyshit.
>>
Stupid slut falls for Chad, Chad becomes cold. Many such cases!
>>
>>18332277
In person or over text? :)
>>18332281
What is the solution? What is the advice?
>>
>>18331999
>I asked him over dinner today if we are bf/gf
>he told me we will revisit the question. Then explained to me that he doesn't know me very well
>it hasn't been long enough to build an emotional connection
>emotional connection
>emotional connection
lol

>We have great sexual chemistry
kek, trust me, this isn't the case for him, if he's citing >emotional connection

If I know a girl for awhile and had sex with her, I've had enough "connection" to decide whether she's a gf or a fwb
>>
>>18332286
What kind of reaction are you looking for out of him? Do you want to see his face when you tell him how you feel or would a text be good enough for you? It might be awkward to tell him in person and have to hang out with him the rest of the day. Might be good to meet him for coffee to tell him if you want to do it in person, so you can leave after. Do it in a public space not a lot of guys take rejection well even if they rejected you first.

>>18332287
this 100%
>>
Why the fuck do people sleep with each other before being in a relationship and act like they're entitled to anything more?

Fucking millennial sluts
>>
>>18332369
Such is the sickness, such is the ailment. I harbor deep guilt for it. I thought I just wanted friend with benefits sex, I like him so much that I want a relationship. It is a failure. Friends with benefits is always failure. One falls for the other. The relationship was never defined in the first place. It just "went". Went into the bedsheets.
>>
are u fat?
>>
>>18332413
No. My body is pretty much an ideal hourglass. I turn heads.
>>
>>18332423
>there are beautiful people that would be so right for each other
>but they will never meet
;(
>>
>>18332369
there aren't fathers around to tell their daughters that men will use them for sex without commitment. You know what my sex talk was from my single mother? "guys will want to experiment so just let them fool around with you." thats it. No talk about how boys are inclined to value sex over relationships, no talk about preserving my sexuality for a genuine partner. I bet that no one taught OP to be conservative with sex if she wants a relationship. A lot of other women I know are so surprised when men don't stick around after they have sex with them no strings attached. This is because women are into sticking around after sex, and guys usually aren't, so the women falsely assume that the men are just like them.

OP if you are reading this make sure that you do not have sex before being committed if you want a real relationship, guys these days have a lot of sexual options and will happily take offered sex without thinking of you needs/wants.
>>
>>18332429
what if I get into a relationship with the man and they're shit in bed
>>
>>18332470
you kill them.
>>
>>18332470
shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18332470
Show him how you like it or break up with him and start again
>>
>>18332470
most men are shit in bed dude, you have to teach them how you like to have sex. be assertive.
>>
>>18331999
"never holds my hand in public, hugs me, holds me, no PDA, speaks with a monotone and is very detached and unemotional"

Tell him these exact words to rule in or out MGTOW.
"I want to have a normal Family and I want our children to have a mother and a father"
If he gives You a serious look, then he is MGTOW

MGTOW is actually a good charachteristic, almost all MGTOW's want to have kids, want to work and want live in a Family.

There are other men, with no morals and they just want to use Your vigina.

I know this is going to sound racist but its not, but the truth is, almost all black men will go so far as to put a monkey in You at the first sign of responsibility.
Let facts benefit You and Your family.
>>
>>18332533
Go be retarded somewhere else. Your advice is seriously shit.
>>
>>18332470
I think I am shit in bed (i.e. not much foreplay) just vanilla kissing, fucking, doggy, missionary. I generally don't focus on the girl's pleasure, I need to cum and go back to my work. Yet, this girl is always soaking wet and she bit me and clawed my back several times whenever I'm inside her, it fucking hurt, and her cheeks were red, her hair super sweaty, I asked her why she did that, she said those were her orgasms. I've had sex with another girl before and I did the same thing, but it was pretty meh (for me at least). Maybe this new girl feels something for me and that plays a factor in her pleasure. So I think you will, in most cases, have good sex with a guy whom you are head over heels with, just like OP, although whether the guy feels the same is a different question. Or perhaps you will be unlucky and the guy has ED.
>>
>>18332013
So he's an NPC then.
>>18332281
Sad!
>>
I think four weeks is a little early to be trying to lock down a commitment but if you feel you're not getting what you want out of this relationship you should cut ties with him and move along.

Seems like you're more into him than he's into you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.