[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lunch with muslims?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: meseeks face.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
meseeks face.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
so my partner has made a friend at day care and they have organised a play date at the local park.
this guy is a indian muslim and i think the religion is barbaric. how do i eat luch with this guy without critising him?????
>>
>>18331965
>This moron bred
First you kill your entire family. Then yourself.
>>
>>18331965
Well it depends on where you are from, how many generations is he native to the country and where exactly did he migrate from, rule of thumb is any African or poor middle East country is a bad thing
I say better safe than sorry and just don't show up and don't let your spouse take your kid there
Also watch out for any bruises on your kid when he comes home .
>>
>>18331982
he is a nice guy works for a bank his kids are nice to but he is still a muslim. he worships a guy that married a 9 year old its just wrong my partner says i should be more accepting and not judge till i get to know them. but i think she does not actually realise how much i hate islam. i might let him have it i just might.
>>
Bring pork chops, beer, and napkins with mohammed cartoons on them, offer to share.
>>
>>18332004
he is indian thats about all i know. we live in brisbane
>>
>>18332004
Still try and figure out if his parents moved here or he moved here or how many generations back does his family trace there.
Most Muslims that end up committing terrorism seem perfectly normal until they build up too much stress and blow up pun intended
>>
>>18332005
if his kid is called mohammed im gonna flip out.
im gonna give him hell. taking pork is a good idea i can play dumb tell them i did not know then i will use peer pressure to get him to drink beer with me.
>>
>>18332024
Classic aussie behaviour, good on ya. Btw calling your male kid mohammed is the standard in some muslim countries.

>>18331980
piss off, enabler.
>>
>>18331965
Being unable to remain amicable around people you don't like is just being an asshole, Anon. You've got much bigger problems, such as the fact your partner organised a play-date with Muslims to begin with and is telling you to be more tolerantâ„¢
>>
You should get him to convert you to Islam so you can go home and beat your wife for tolerating Islam
>>
>>18332073
lol fair call.
>>
>>18332064
if he is happy and friendly its all good i dont want conflict. but its religion it breeds conflict if we discuss religion it will get awkward because i dont mince my words
>>
>>18332024
That's some petty shit, who's the barbarian now?

You fucking beta.
>>
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE.
>>
>>18332192
yeah i dont worship a guy who fucked a 9 year old girl. if anyone names there child after that monster is a monster.
>>
>>18332191
Then don't discuss religion with him, you fucking autist. If he brings it up say you're not interested in the subject. If he continues talking about it, then he's the one being an asshole and you can let rip.
>>
>>18332037
yep most common name in the world. why dont pple call there kids jesus. ive never met a jesus.
>>
>>18332203
i will say im quite critical of religion in general all it does is cause conflict the world would be a safer place without it.
>>
>>18332208
That's real neato, Anon, but sperging out at some random Pajeet about it isn't exactly going to change anything.
>>
i was hoping for some good advice some insight on muslims that i hadent yet herd but i mean there is no good news is there???
>>
>>18332245
find other things you can agree on. You say that you hate muslims, but i just don't think you know enough about them. uncertainty leads to fear, but honestly, what about this guy do you have to fear? if anything, this man with whom you'll have lunch has more of a reason to be scared of you, and people in america like you. we have internet access, use it to your benefit. instead of getting on hate-filled forums, go to a real website and educate yourself. if you do your research, and you still don't agree with the beliefs, fine. but at least you could tell someone WHY you don't agree. as of now, you come off narrow minded and fearful of something that hasn't even happened.
>>
do you really think this guy is going to immediately start talking about islam and try to convert you? why is this even a big deal?
just eat lunch talk about the kids
>>
OP you should read a book. Anything related to philosophy or religion would do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.