[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Husband leaves in the middle of the night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0363.jpg (21KB, 285x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
21KB, 285x227px
My husband leaves in the middle of the night. I want to know what he is actually doing. I can track him and see where he is but for various reasons am unable to follow him. What can/should I do?
>>
>>18331849
Install a trial of refog on his laptop. It's a key logger that also takes screenshots of his online activity. If he's leaving in the middle of the night he's most likely cheating but he's never going to admit that. Download the trial the next time he's out.
>>
>>18331849
Ask him
>>
Whats he say hes doing dont you talk to him.
what about hiring an investigator.
>>
>>18331859
>>
>>18331849
He is probably going to McDonald's, that's what I do
>>
>>18331849
I regret to say this op but it's a red flag. Escape from the sinking ship.
>>
I have ask him. He says he's just driving around or going to get beer but is gone for hours.

He doesn't use a laptop, he uses his phone. He is also very "tech savvy".
>>
>>18331869
>driving around drinking beer in the middle of the night
>gone for hours

Believe me, trust your guts.
>>
File: 6680771.jpg (793KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6680771.jpg
793KB, 1920x1080px
>>18331849
Ive been going on midnight walks/drives for years. Helps clear my head and it's awesome being outside in the middle of the night. I don't even tell my wife where I'm going because I usually don't know myself.
Im not saying everything is 100 percent fine. But he could be just getting out of the house.
How is your relationship with him? How long have you been together for?
>>
I am so tired of this. I wish there was a way to make him feel the way I feel. I want to trap him in his lies.
>>
Well your married when he gets up late at night next time getup and go with him. Ride along in the back and dont say shit let him buy his beers and mc ds. Now if he gets upset and wont let u go 2, thats a red flag and your married pull a knife get angry. Dont let your marriage go to shit try sort it out.
>>
>>18331885
pathetic
>>
Married 13 years and we have had a couple rough patches to say the least. My main problem is he won't tell me he's leaving I wake up and he's gone and even if I ask him to come home he doesn't. I can see where he is... mostly at gas stations he will spend 30-45 minutes just sitting there.
>>
Oh I would follow him if I could but we have kids and if he's gone I can't leave too. And it happens out of the blue so it's not like I can call someone up at 12am and say come watch my kids so I can chase down my husband.
>>
>>18331895
First of all. Your behavior right now is why he doesn't want to take you with him. If youre spying on him I'm sure you've done other things that you just shouldn't do in a relationship.
I can already tell what is happening.
>13 years of fucking the same woman.
>You start acting up and being annoying.
>You stop caring if he likes you.
Women don't understand that's it's better if a guy likes you than loves you. I have family members that I can't stand to be around but I still love. And that's what happens in long term relationships. Women stop caring if they are liked because they are loved. Your fucking up your relationship.
I would say you need to trust your man but the way your acting he's probably meeting up with some gas station skank to feel like a real man again.
>>
>>18331895
You do know he's cruising right?
>>
I don't care that he leaving. But it seems odd that he would let me know he's leaving. And he has cheated before just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time building a relationship if he's not worth it.
>>
And I don't want to go with him I have no interest in leaving the house at 12am unless it's an emergency. And I don't care that he goes as long as it's innocent.
>>
>>18331919
Silly anon, you don't fuck skanks at gas stations in the middle of the night. You blow other dudes.
>>
>>18331942
This i guess.
Hes cheated b4 to.
>>
>>18331869
My boyfriend is tech savvy yet he has no idea I have a key logger. There are ones you can also install on phones. This is your life OP are you going to let a cheater paint you as a fool? Be 'Tech savvy' yourself and snoop. Get his passwords by having him logging onto your computer and using it with the logger installed. Go through his phone while he sleeps. Buy a gps to put under the car. There are hundreds of ways to catch a cheater but asking him where he's going is not one of them.
>>
Just be more patient with him anon. His behavior obviously indicates that he is having a really hard time, might be with your relationship, work or anything. You're his wife, make him feel that he should run to you whenever he feels low and this is the time he needs you the most and your understandings. Get your a grip op and be a woman he needs right now. Talk to him and make it comfortable for him to open up to you, don't show any reaction that might turn him around such as being annoying and overreacting. Talk to him down.
>>
>>18331974
This is why my computer has a guest user
>>
>>18331849
Check his location history on his smartphone. My location is shared real-time with my wife.
>>
>>18331991
why, to keylog people?
>>
>>18331849
he's a Hitman mind your own fucking business
>>
>>18331849
He's outside wearing a cape fighting crimes in your city, and I hope you aren't going to break up with him or expose his identity, that would put the whole family in danger.
Women...
>>
Getting cucked
>>
>>18331849
He's either getting some alone time or he's cheating. The former means you're a nagging wife, the latter means you're shit in bed.
>>
>>18331919
Thanks Patrice
>>
>>18331974
I wish i will obtain as clever and savage gf as you femanon. That ability to act and be ruthless is kinda turn on for me.

+1 point for you and daily reminder for me to scan my PC and phone for keyloggers :-D
>>
>>18331849
he's making meth, duh. Get ready for an exciting and lowkey wealthy life.
>>
Ask him. If he gives you shit or you are sure he is lying, tell him "Alright well, I'll be working on getting those divorce papers until you tell me. If I don't hear from you, good luck with your life."
>>
>>18331974
You're a cold cunt
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>18331900
Whoops you had-kids-with-a-fag.
He played with your heart.
Now your kids are gay.
>>
>>18332772
dumbass advice
>>
>>18332787
As opposed to spying on him obsessively like a tard and getting caught because she can't into technology better than him, get into a huge fight, waste her time, etc?
>>
>>18331936
Um if you don't care then why did you make this thread?
>>
>>18332790
No your advice is bad because confronting someone like that and putting him under pressure won't help him open up about it.
But this marriage ist fucked anyway, spying on your husband? I'm surprised these two are still clinging on to it
>>
>>18332813
She already asked and he blew her off. With kids, that's the furthest I'd take it. Don't need them to be around that shit.
>>
>>18331974
I hope he will one day find out and leave your ass. That's really fucked.
>>
I don't care if he's just out clearing his head but if he's out meeting people or being unfaithful then yes I do give a shit. I have gps on my car and I do track him but I can't see what he's doing. I do check his phone periodically but like I said he's tech savvy and would use a private browser if he were to do something so as not to get caught. I do have a key logger of sorts on his phone but it doesn't really give me much.
>>
File: What-I-achieved-in-2016.jpg (28KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
What-I-achieved-in-2016.jpg
28KB, 500x748px
>>18333000
Did something new happen in his life? if yes is it look bad or good?if its bad its probably because he have a problem he trying to solve.he try to not drag you into this.so yeah NICE DUB TRIP.anyway just have faith in him dont pressure him it just gonna make it bad.
>>
>>18333000
you honestly just need to follow him OP. Or, hire a private investigator. It's not that expensive.
>>
>>18331974

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18334703
she's a key logging enthusiast? kek
>>
>>18334703
Nothing, I see it as 'relationship insurance'. Too easy to cheat these days with the temptations and easy access of sluts on the internet. Cheating usually happens out of opportunity, I'm just protecting myself. Cheating before the internet era used to take a mass amount of effort and planning, now you can do it in the comfort of your own bathroom and delete the evidence in seconds. Life is short, I'm not going to waste my time on someone who is seeing other people because I don't do that myself.

Men should do this too honestly, too many unfaithful sluts.
>>
>>18334718
>women
this is why im gay. please hang yourself roastie scum
>>
>>18331974
>>18334718
>>18334723
fuck off trolls
>>
>>18334723
gay men cheat much more often than straight men do, you should be looking out for yourself even more than I am. Good luck!
>>
>>18334736
>t. roastie
>>
>>18334718
So do you actually read through everything he does online? You see all his dumb Google searches, conversations with his friends, etc? It's actually kind of intimate, in an incredibly creepy way. I don't think anybody knows me THAT well
>>
>>18334718

Part of love is trust. I'd rather trust someone and have my heart broken than monitor them like that. Yes you run the risk of heart break, but you're not ever going to achieve anything that's not mediocre with this kind of anxiety holding you back, and this isn't just about relationships.

Trust your partner, or don't have a partner IMO. But what the fuck would I know, right?
>>
>>18334738
>t. faggot
>>
>>18334759
>Part of love is trust.

kek sure it is. Love includes being faithful, hardly anyone is. Do you know how easy it is to stray in a relationship? Good men cheat all the time, for the simplest reasons. I'd rather be a paranoid goof than blindly trust someone to think of my feelings first. I'm a realist, not an optimist.
It's very easy to contact exs to hook up now, my exs hit me up now and then and some of them are even married. What makes you think that my partner is any different? People make stupid decisions all the time and I'd rather know about it when it happens because it most likely will in my experience. It's very difficult for people to be faithful especially when there is so much temptation because of how the internet connects exs and potential flings. I don't want to waste my time on men who do this sort of thing, so I protect myself. I've been someone whos been cheated on by many people, it would be foolish for me to blindly trust someone. Everyone does shitty things, this is the shitty thing I do.

>>18334747
Yes, I can potentially read everything and see everything he does. I only look when I am suspicious or have a gut feeling though. Looking through the hours of logs would be a huge time-sink. I always feel relief when I see there is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18334840
my kind of girl :)
Cheating on you would be a challenge, and I love challenges.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6KW4C4Rh18
>>
>>18334988
lmao
>>
>>18331849
>I can track him and see where he is

This is shady behavior, OP. That's not okay.

I want to tell you to talk to the guy, but if he's cheating he's never going to admit to it.
>>18331869
Trust your instincts, OP. You might have to face the fact he's cheating on you, and be prepared for that outcome.
>>18331974
Do you have any more ideas? What if the phone is password protected? Or he's always deleting his messages?

Do you have any more ways to catch a cheater? Or more importantly how to get revenge?

I was thinking of cutting the crotch out of all his pants.
>>
>>18334840
>Good men cheat all the time, for the simplest reasons

Hell, if they were good men they wouldn't have cheated. I can't agree morally with tracking your S/O, but it makes sense.
>>
>>18334988
that is a good song for this thread :)
>>
So how's your relationship with your husband now?
>>
>>18335100
> if they were good men they wouldn't have cheated

you do realize that good people are not perfect and make mistakes all the time right? human beings can make some really shitty life decisions based on impulse.
>>18335091
if its password protected just watch him type his password in a few times, you can do this by watching him type a password on a keyboard computer too. Not difficult to find out a SO's password if you spend a lot of time with them. Never let him know that you know his passwords either because he will delete shit. They don't typically delete anything if they think their shit is private lol.

Revenge? Honestly leaving them is revenge enough. I still have boyfriends from 10 years ago calling me up and wanting to talk because I'm the one who got away. I am a very loyal woman and these dudes always realize that they fucked up by fucking sluts instead of staying loyal to a girl who's loyal to them. Their regret is torture enough.
>>
>>18335199
Cheating is not a mistake. If they were good, they wouldn't have cheated. I'm concerned if you believe tihs.
>>
>>18335199
hi, could you write down step by step or give me a tutorial on how to spy on my SO with key logging and stuffs?
I'm not very tech savvy
>>
File: 1456599991716.png (225KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456599991716.png
225KB, 800x900px
>>18335199
I've never cheated on my wife and I would never consider doing so. You're right, there are a lot of "good" people out there who hold themselves to the most dismal of standards and have no base in values or morals. Those people cheat. Fucking degenerates cheat.
>>
I was stressed and depressed a few months ago and I would wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to sleep. I would feel trapped, so I would just go drive around aimlessly, maybe get early breakfast and just sit and listen to the radio (and cry). Then I would come home and go back to sleep. If I had a wife/gf at the time, she probably would've assumed I might be cheating but that wasn't the case. I just wanted some alone time.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (40KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
40KB, 350x262px
Your bf is literally Takumi. He leaves at night to race others. It's a dangerous and expensive hobby, that's why he is not telling you.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.