[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happn Story and Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: happn.png (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
happn.png
44KB, 300x300px
>Be 22 year old guy.
>Receive crush notification on happn.
>open the app see blond girl with green eyes solid 7,5/10.
>Although she looked very atractive, it was the kind of atractive that wouldn't meet a guy such as myself.
>Or so i thought.
>sent a message with a short "Hey! :)" since i wasn't, at all, hopeful of the outcome of this.
>To my surprise, she responded in an odd way, played along, at least it would be fun.
>We eventually agreed to meet a few days later in a local park.
>i arrived first so i just sat down on a stone bench and waited, after some time, she calls, asking me where i was.
>After some time, i find her, and, to my suprise, she brought some guy along.
>The guy looked like a junkie
>"I guess she was just being careful"
>seeing that i couldn't possibly be a rapist (i mean, c'mon, im a pussy) she dispatched her friend for some time and we started talking.
>It only took me about 10 minutes to get a very clear idea of who she was, all the red flags were there:
>Alcohol, Drugs, holes on the shirt, a nasty egocentric atitude and a very socially active person.
>"welp, nice try but no way i'm sticking with this".
>It didn't feel very akward however cause she could hold and steer a conversation like a pro.
>I talked for a bit, but when all her friends started appearing i just listened
>"she must think im the most boring guy ever"
not that it was concerning at the time given the image i had built of her.
>It was mother's day so i wanted to have dinner with my parents
>Said i had to go, leave.
>ended up sending her a message later that day saying i enjoyed the afternoon.
>We kept talking for the next days casually, nothing too consistent, i thought she would get tired soon enough.

cont?
>>
Cont please
>>
Proceed
>>
inb4 she asks for money
>>
>Fast forward to big academic party
>asked her if she would come to it, she did and i agreed to meet with her.
>Be a bit drunk
>Meet with said girl
>Holyshit.jpeg
>looked really good, pretty eyes, hair done, black top with a big cleavage, drawed a lot of attention.
>She was with a female friend, very pretty as well but dressed discretely
>Mfw she knew dozens of people
>Mfw she got free drinks for all of us, everytime, everywhere
>Proceed to hang out with both girls, get free booze.
>Have a good time, but no developments between us.
>Introduce girl to my friends
>They're always picking on me so i decided to give them a lesson
>Asked her to make them embarrased
>She laughs, proceeds to start talking bout weird shit and making fun of them
>They're scared shitless and completely stunned
>Laugh a lot, they got what they deserved~
>Girl invites me over for an after on her house with my friends
>Being total betas, we decline
>leave party with my friends
>Fast Forward 1 week later
>Keep talking constantly with girl
>Girl invites me over to her place
>"Oh shiet, booty call inc"

cont'?
>>
>>18331748

Do you want attention or advice?
>>
>>18331748
>cont?
No. Your story is not interesting, and you sound like a bland moron.
>>
>Get nervous about goin
>beta me tries to brush it off with "Maybe we can go somewhere else"
>She replies "No. You fucked up."
>Go to her house anyways
>Creepy entrance to flat
>She welcomes me on the door
>her house smells lightly of cigarettes
>Shows me around
>Go to living room
>Everything looks good except for a white table completely stained with cigarette ashes
>We sit down and talk for a while, she smokes, i show her some retarded memes
>Mfw it wasn't a booty call
>Watch Monsters university with her because she wants it and why the fuck not anyways
>Same friend from first date waltzes in her house out of nowhere
>Thefuck.jpeg
>Leaves some cigarettes and goes away
>Talk some more
>Turns out shes not empty headed
>Mfw when we talked about phylosophy n shit
>Started to get interested in her more and more
>Still have feeling on the back of my head that she's not for me
>4 Days later
>"Anon, come over, lets have dinner together"
>Fuck it, why not
>Go to restaurant with her
>Started with small talk
>Progressively started to going into personal matters
>Questions bout relationships n sex
>Don't realize she's completely controlling and steering the convo
>Go with it

Sorry about the delay, will be faster!
>>
>>18331770
>>18331769
Might be bland. But, keep going anyway op
>>
>Been putting up with a lot of shit lately, so i just unwind
>She seems to be really interested as she keeps asking questions and comenting about it
>Realize she hasn't spoken about herself almost at all
>Find it strange, but so is she
>She starts to analyze my movements and reading my thoughts
>She starts to complete my sentences
>Whatthefuck.png
>Get scared
>"What is going on?"
>Little did i know she was so manipulative
>"Anon, you're too easy to read" giggles
>Just before leaving she proceeds to tell me she had dinner at that restaurant 5 times with different guys in the past week
>yudodis.joeg
>Leave restaurant
>Go back to her place
>Talk some more, only deep shit now
>Mfw realize i told her all my life
>Mfw i don't know shit bout her
>Mfw she completely wrapped around my head
>"Why are you still listening to me?" i told her straight up
>"Anon, i just like to meet new people"
>Avoiding my questions
>Asking me more things
>suddently she stops talking
>Just stares at me and smiles
>smiling for a long time
>a different kind of smile
>got really infatuated
>Thinking bout kissing her right away
>Beta me doesnt do it
>When i leave i go to kiss her on the cheek, she kisses me back
>"Guess i was wrong" i think
>Leave but don't really want to
>In car regret not doing anything
>Send message saying "can i go say goodbye again?"
>She replies with "Nop. be on your way."
>Go home write about it on 4chin
>Mfw I'm a retarded beta
>Mfw i don't know what she wants
>>
OP here
To wrap it off

The thing is, i was never sure about whether she wanted to be kissed or not, since she didn't open herself in the least. I did pick up some positive things along the night like "You're an interesting person" and "You don't look bad,
you look good" but it was about it, and some things she said completely threw me off like: "In the past week i came to have dinner 5 times with different guys at this restaurant." I think i'm suffering from a really bad case of mixed
signals. Not to mention that last message that really killed it. Maybe she was pissed, or maybe she just didn't want to give off the wrong idea.
>>
>>18331829
Op.

Don't feel bad about telling people everything. Some people are open. I'd tell my life story to anyone I'm remotely comfortable with.

At the same time, you're probably more attracted to the mystery than who she really is or what she really wants.
>>
>>18331829

tl;dr
>>
>ITT autistic stem student meets human bean for the first time
>>
File: 1449956872985.jpg (35KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449956872985.jpg
35KB, 480x720px
She wants a man that's confident in what he wants and doesn't second guess himself constantly. Stop being a pussy and get comfy with her. Allow yourself the comfort of holding her close and kiss her, faggot. If she pushes you away or stops you, ok...whatever, wasn't meant to be...literally the worst case...
>>
>>18331852
That's the thing, she can have any guy she wants, why would she Go for a normie such as me? Makes no sense to me
>>
>>18331826
>Just before leaving she proceeds to tell me she had dinner at that restaurant 5 times with different guys in the past week
I wonder how many she fucked
>>
>>18331835
If im telling her everything and getting nothing in return she gets in control and has leverage over me
>>
>>18331868
Leverage? Does she have blackmail material? If not, then what's the big deal?
>>
Why would you even want to keep engaging this whole thing, there are already so many fucked up things and you havent even really began dating.

Lay her off and move on.
>>
>>18331878
She doesn't but we're not even
>>
>>18331884
There's truth to that, problem is me starting to find her interesting. Maybe I'm fucked in the head, who knows?
>>
>>18331894
You are accusing her of literally manipulating you yet you are telling me you are romantically interested in her.

Yes, you are fucked in the head. Either you go pursue this fucked up relation between you and her or you try to fix your brain and move on.
Literally your choice.
>>
>>18331889
I can almost guarantee the sense of mystery is what's driving this more than the sense of how attractive she is.

Don't worry about being even. That doesn't matter. Who cares? There's no use in playing a game of cat and mouse with your personal details.
>>
>>18331902
>>18331901

Also, I agree. Don't get romantically or sexually involved wit his girl.
>>
File: 1448223441574.png (52KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448223441574.png
52KB, 250x250px
>>18331863
Walk away then...you obviously don't value yourself, so what's the point in pretending she wants you? Be confident in who you are and call your shots, or allow yourself to be manipulated by assholes and play the victim...which sounds better to you?
>>
>>18331901
>>18331902
>>18331907
>>18331911
Op here
With my judgment impaired from the infatuation there's a lot of things that can go over my head, but you guys make a lot of great points. Its not that I don't value myself, it's just we're so different persons, I'm nerdy and introverted, she's popular and extroverted, complete opposite, kinds makes you wonder
>>
>>18331927
If you don't make a move, you'll just be her nerdy friend while she goes around fucking guys...nothing worse than waiting too long and getting fully friend-zoned right as you develop attraction...that shit will haunt you until you grow a pair
>>
>>18331863

Surprisingly enough, there are many people, men and women alike, who are extremely aroused by innocence. Being the one to tap into untouched grounds can be a very powerful experience. It also can be absolutely terrifying, based on who's doing the tapping.

Some people are sociable and know they can basically get into the heads of anyone up to a point, because people are very basic on many ways. There're only so many responses, so many actions that can be taken, so people like her like to dig around for someone who has done something 'interesting'.

All of her seeking and questioning has little to do with you, and everything to do with her. The mystery is what compels you. And unless you're one in a million who has that special something they're looking for, they're just going to drive you insane. Because one day she'll simply stop and never give you the time of day, and it's impossible to know when that day'll be. You won't know what you've done, what you're missing, there will be no closure.

>It's almost like I've been through the same thing somehow
>>
>>18331985

*in many ways
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.