[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I an asshole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1487366068755.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487366068755.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
There's a girl at my work that's impossibly kind to me. Never done a thing wrong. She always talks about how this job is her second job though and her other job makes more money, and said she does art commissions.

I thought this was really cool but then I found her on myfreecams. In fact, I frequent her room now and see her shows pretty much every other night.

The guilt is starting to get to me, especially since I just go along with her cover story and her lies. I wanna stop fapping to her but I can't, and I figure if I'm paying her for it, no harm no foul right?

My only issue is I blabbed about it to another guy at work. I felt like shit immediately and told him yesterday to never tell a soul. But I might have just unknowingly outed this girl to everyone because I really doubt he won't say anything to the other guys.

I feel like shit seeing as she's helped me a lot, things like spotted me change or helped me with assignments at school and all of that, and just is always nice to me and covering for me.

I can't concentrate because of the guilt. Am I an asshole for saying something?
>>
>>18331457
No she is just another internet whore that uses her body for money. I am sure she isnt ashamed of it.

I wouldnt tell anyone you subscribe to her but if you mentioned that you found her online then youre fine.

You could always pull her aside and keep telling her she looks crazy familiar and you cant figure out from where.
>>
Telling other people is what made you an asshole.

Fapping to her is fine.
>>
>>18331477
Honestly, I wouldn't want to do that to her. She's nice, I don't really care that she cams. I felt scandalous and got caught up in the moment of talking about how hot she was and just told my closest coworker, but she doesn't deserve that.

She wears a wig so I'm pretty sure she's trying to hide her identity online, or else why would she lie about what she does too? I did tell the guy that I subscribe to her so I feel crappy now, but I definitely did stumble upon her on accident. I almost didn't recognize her until I saw her tattoo and then heard her speak.

I'm thinking I'm not doing anything wrong by fapping to her but definitely feel like shit that I told a guy that I know is going to blab. I didn't tell him her cam girl name even though he pressed me for it at least.

I'm honestly so fucked in keeping her as a friend.
>>
>>18331481
This is what I feel like. I've already repeatedly texted my friend not to tell anyone but I know his ass already did. I felt instant regret because the way he treated the news was really immature.

Fffi'm I'm paranoid as fuck now. It's only been a day but I'm already having horror fantasies of every guy at work knowing and spreading her shit or something.
>>
>>18331457

Well hold on now. If she wears a wig how do you know its her? Maybe you want it to be her so bad that it really isnt her but you mind just thinks its her?

I dont know but people are not trustworthy no matter who they are so theres a pretty small chance that your friend wont leak it to everyone...

You could always casually try and talk to her about her other jobs or try and be near/around her when he "prime" hours are. Just to see if she gets more comfortable around you... This is all assuming you want to continue the friend route.

If not just stop watching her cam or youll just make the situation worse for yourself. Unless you can compartmentalize everything well, but then you wouldnt be asking for advice now would you?
>>
>>18331488
You fucked up big time, but you're only human. That's pretty creme de la creme gossip, and you fell into that trap. You feel bad, you did something bad, but you're not a bad guy. Unfortunately, that's the nature of the business she's in. It was bound to happen sooner or later, and possibly with a guy much more malicious than yourself. (Imagine someone blackmailing her with it).

If she ever finds out, just be honest and tell her you're sorry and it was an asshole thing to do. No sense in flogging yourself over it though.
>>
Yeah you're a huge asshole OP.
>>
>>18331497
Trust me, it's her. Same accent, same tattoo, same identifying birthmark on her chin. I listen to her talk for hours on that thing sometimes. Typing this out I realize how weird I must sound since I know her at work as a totally different person.

I'll probably stop watching out of guilt now. The thing is if it leaks out I'm afraid of it getting to the manager, and I'm also afraid of her thinking I'm some sort of pig when I don't think there's anything wrong with what she's doing. I got caught up in stupid guy talk.
>>
>>18331496
You can't take it back asshat, you can't make it good again.
>>
>>18331501
Yeah, I guess there's no point and it does seem like I'm self flagellating. Is there anything I can do other than just be quiet and wait to see what happens?
>>
As a girl who had something similar happen to me, you're honestly a dick. You need to grow up if you thought that was a juicy bit of gossip. Chances are the guys are going to spread her videos or pictures or something, happened to me. You'll live though and so will she. She'll just think you're like every other asshole she's known probably. Even if she gets fired she'll survive, camming makes bank.
>>
>>18331505
Well you have 2 options.

Either hope that every single person doesn't hear about this and hope that she doesn't find out that it was you who started talking about it. In which case she would probably be crushed and hate you.

Or you can preemptively apologize and tell her you saw her online and told somebody and you feel like shit. She will probably still be very angry at you but not as much as in A scenario and she will be able to prepare herself for when everyone knows and starts making comments behind her back.
>>
>>18331528
Option 2 makes me shit my pants because if it never got around to her then I just outed myself for no reason, but I'm thinking it might do the most damage control.
>>
>>18331457
One huge piece of advice would be to have a conversation outside of work. Remember that if you guys are on the clock, getting paid, then sexual harassment in the work place can get filed and then HR gets to have a field day.

I like the preemptive apology to her.
>>
Ok, I guess I should apologize to her before it gets back to her to prepare her too. Kill me.
>>
>>18331481
/thread

You're definitely an asshole and there is not much you can do at this point beyond learning from it. How the fuck did it seem like a good idea to share something she obviously tried to keep private?

>>18331528
That's a pretty good damage limitation idea.
>>
What a repulsive slut.
How can anyone in their right mind allow old disgusting men to jerk off to their nude bodies, let alone masturbate themselves too?
>>
>>18331481
Bang on the money. Watching her shows is fine, she's putting on those shows so people can jack off, you're jacking off, she's getting paid, the system works. But you told someone, and that someone's going to tell someone else, and eventually everyone will know, and maybe they'll just keep it to themselves and join you fapping silently, or maybe someone's going to be a dick about it eventually (far more likely), and that's on you. Have an apology prepared for when shit hits the fan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.