[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strategies for surviving society as a genetically repulsive male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: genetically fucked male.jpg (33KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
genetically fucked male.jpg
33KB, 634x431px
What are some ways you can stay as isolated from people and social situations as possible while still being able to support yourself instead of leaching off your parents and eventually killing yourself?

I'm 21 and I've been working my first job at retail for almost two years now. I have a car and 10k in the bank. Currently the best path I see to being able to support myself and live relatively isolated is to get a computer science bachelors and from there a job as a software developer. However I have some concerns about whether or not this is actually possible for me as a truly genetically unfortunate male. I already have some programming skills with Java/C++ making little game engines with OpenGL so I know I'm not too stupid for the coding itself, but I don't know if I could communicate effectively enough, plan tasks, keep things organized, not get overwhelmed with anxiety and have the high cortisol impair my ability to work, because of my shitty genes. I never see the true genetic affronts of society having a well-paying job, ever. They are always locked away in their parents basement, and the ones that aren't eventually succumb to the psychological torture imposed on them by humanity and lash out against society violently. Unattractive, ugly in the lacking any sex appeal sense, sure. But truly repulsive, no. Is it even possible to succeed in an academic environment looking like this when you have the reverse halo effect working against you? Is it even possible to get hired for a high paying STEM job?
>>
File: Danny-Trejo-Machete-Kills.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Danny-Trejo-Machete-Kills.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18331340
>genetically repulsive male

You seem to think that actually matters in the real world. I guarantee you that there are people out there far uglier than you but are very successful.

Hell this guy looks like a baked potato and he is a movie star. Do you think he let his looks hold him back?
>>
Lift and lose weight if your fat. Ugly but bulky dudes get on just fine in society. I dated a guy that would have been 100% undatable if he'd been skinny. Not a looker and my girlfriends were open about finding him ugly. He was muscular and did boxing, wrestling, and MMA. You don't have to go that far, but start lifting weights and maybe join a fighting gym at a low level. They have great brotherhood there and will support you. A lot of the people I knew through that guy began fighting, because they were antisocial skinny rejects. If he hadn't made that change it would have crippled him socially, professionally, and romantically forever.
>>
>>18331340
Have you ever seen someone at an IT/STEM job? Most people there are pretty ugly. Though with your pathetic attitude you're not getting anywhere in the first place.
>>
>>18331365
He looks manly as fuck.
>>
File: danny-trejo-03.jpg (18KB, 294x255px) Image search: [Google]
danny-trejo-03.jpg
18KB, 294x255px
>>18331365
He's not genetically repulsive, facial shape and proportions are a little deviated from the norm or ideal, but he was actually quite handsome when he was young. Same for Abraham Lincoln and all the other successful men people try to use as counterexamples to the argument that the genetically repulsive can't be successful.
>>
Consider your strengths and how you can utilize them to your advantage. Its easier if you think of things on paper. Good luck
>>
>>18331340

>genetically repulsive male

It is a bitter piece of irony that the handful of /pol/acks and r9k man-babies who perpetuate this meme are the only groups of people who genuinely care about it.

The only people who talk about genetic inferiority or superiority in modern conversation are nut jobs and nazis which, again, ironically, are two major groups of people that are rejected from mainstream society not for their genetic inferiority but their general ignorance. I think its unfortunate when people invent boogeymen to ruin their own lives but it also has its amusement factor.
>>
>>18331436
I would definitely argue that it matters. Genetically strong sociopathic males and whatnot can definitely pick out the genetically inferior males and be aggressive to them and socially dominate them, and I think that happens in the professional world as much as any other setting.
>>
>>18331442

>I would definitely argue that it matters

To normal people? No. It doesn't matter. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Beautiful people become models and sex icons, smart people become scientists and engineers, athletic people become sports stars, creative people become artists and musicians. Genetic inferiority and superiority is a conversation exclusively held on /pol/ and nazi parades.

Non-autistic adult people don't process life through this jaded lens of meme-science. If you are unfulfilled and unable to find your place or purpose in life its because you have failed to find your strength and maximize it through dedication and hardwork, not because some boogeyman cult of "genetically strong sociopathic males" have made it their personal mission to destroy you. Thats just more scapegoating /pol/ack propaganda bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 1024x1024px
>>18331365

wtf you talking about? he's pretty fucking hot
>inb4-hot-potato machete-don't-text
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.