[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stank ass vagina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: es.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
es.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
> hook up with girl
>go to hers
>make out, get undressed yada yada
> start to make my way down to vag, kissing and licking
> get close, can smell stank from vag.
> I'm in too deep can't stop or else she will think something is up
> will myself to do it anyway. regret it, can taste the bacteria in my mouth
> stomach it for about a minute before I can't anymore.
> mount her and fuck her instead

what do you do in this situation? I soldiered on because I wanted pussy that time, but God damn it was brutal.

I drowned my mouth with Listerine after

what do in this situation?
>>
Just say you suddenly remembered you had some kind of std. Chlamydia usually works wonders!
>>
>>18331277
holy fucking kek
>>
>>18331277
i basically did what you did in that situation, except i didn't last even 4 seconds down there. it made me wretch.

if you don't mind not getting laid and hurting her feelings then you can say something. otherwise you just fuck her with a rubber.
>>
>>18331385
Yeah I guess I just did it because I was horny.

I dont think I'd be able to do it again. I have girls number,but I havent called her since.
>>
Do a 360 and buy a ps3.
>but what about a ps4?
Do a 360 and buy a ps3.
>>
File: dogu.jpg (79KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
dogu.jpg
79KB, 600x640px
this is the most beta thing you can do
>>
>>18331456
I agree.

doggo burrito's are cucked.
>>
>>18331277
same situation
>be me
>at her house
>daddys basement
>get her undressed
>work on down..
>smell stank
>suddenly remember frosted flakes I ate 30 minutes ago
>smell stank
>must press on
>because to indulge in the rancid roast beef flaps
>hold composure for all of 5 seconds.
>stand up
>projectile vomit all over her and the couch
>everything was fucked
>immediately rinsed off
>put clothes on
>ran out the door and drove off before she was coherent again

mfw we went to different schools
mfw never had to see her again because I blocked her on everything.
mfw I havent eaten Frosted Flakes for 8 years now.
>>
>>18331465
omg lmfaoo
>>
>>18331465
fuckin lol...

girls need to maintain better down there. Im surprised I didnt throw up all the alcohol I drank. Maybe thats why I was able to do it for a minute.
>>
File: 1493951258741.jpg (40KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1493951258741.jpg
40KB, 500x628px
>>18331479
guys should stop asking disgusting fucking questions like "what does her asshole smell like"

they're usually pretty stupid, they hear "it's supposed to smell natural" on oprah and don't wash for days
>>
>>18331479
>>18331465

She better be eatn' more pineapple juice and less vinegar. And get yaga yaga with somebody who wash their vag after peeing.
>>
>>18331473
>>18331479
I 110% blame the Frosted Flakes.. not even the milk.

I wish I could go more into detail but that is some shit I wont be able to forget.

If I have a son he will definitely get this story.
>>
>>18331487
>yaga yaga

Does that mean sex in Star Wars?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.