[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about rent and roomates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x1136px
So I live with my so and 2 roomates (the house has 3 bedrooms and my partner and i share one).rent is split into three equal parts; each one of them pays 1/3 of the rent, and while i dont pay any rent, I pay for the utilities of the whole house(electricity, phone, internet, gas and water bill) which every month ammounted to about half of what each of them paid for rent. That changed recently, when on of our rooomates began growing weed in his room. The electricity bill went up significanlty, but its still not as much as what they spend individually on rent.
The thing is, my partner belives i should ask our roomate to pay for the excess in the electric bill, and i feel uncomfortable with it because I pay less to live there than they do , so i feel like it would be kinda greedy from me to to ask him for money....
Do you think its greedy, or should i listen to my so?
>>
>>18331178
Listen to your gf. She is greedy and that is a good sign. Obey her or there will be no sex.

Also i bet weed is illegal and you could just make him to stop.
>>
Why the fuck don't you all just pay rent and them split the bill?
>>
>>18331211
Op is obviously female.
>>
>>18331261
Did you just assume my gender? My sexual orientation?

Check your priviledge!
http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/
>>
>>18331178
>That changed recently, when on of our rooomates began growing weed in his room.

Those lamps are a SIGNIFUCANT fire hazard because I'm willing to bet that he's got a shitload of them daisy chained to a wall plug instead of a high voltage line (like the ones you plug your dryer to), and that's just asking for an electrical fire to start.

IMO I'd almost be freaking out less about the electric bill and more about dieting in your sleep to a fire.

And if he's at all fucking with the humidity of the room, that means there's a high chance mold is going to start to grow in the walls/floors/everywhere. Which is not only unhealthy, but not at all something property managers are a fan of, given that it can cause serious structural damage.

If the property manager finds out, you guys are probably getting 100% kicked out.

All of that is reason enough to get him to stop, never mind the electric bill.

P.s. I say this as someone whose business is bassically growing flowers.
>>
>>18331294
Exactly.

Dont worry about the money. Worry that someone has a weed farm in your apartment
>>
>>18331213
Why should OP and his gf pay the same as the other 2 since they only have 1 room between them?
>>
How do I find roommates if I have no friends.
>>
>Paying for roomates weed

You're a fucking doormat OP.
>>
>>18331352
this is probably true
>>
>>18331348
Plenty of ads on the internet looking for roommates just google "(your location) room rentals, roommates"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.