[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna smoke for the first time this weekend, with another guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170519_184312.jpg (1MB, 2952x2639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_184312.jpg
1MB, 2952x2639px
Gonna smoke for the first time this weekend, with another guy who's also never been high before.
Any tips?
How long will the high last?

Also, I paid $30 for this weed, did I get ripped off?
I was told it was 3g, but it sure doesn't look that way
>>
>30 for that

LOOOOLLLLLL
>>
>>18331028
>advice
dont start, I quit a year ago after 8 years smoking and I've never felt better. and it really is a gateway drug, I've dont a bunch of other drugs I didnt need to because I smoked weed plus I fucked up my lungs big time.

>did I get ripped off
hard to tell if its 3g or not but the weed is really shitty, a reputable dealer would pick out the stems first. for 30 bucks I'd expect something better than that but I live in CA so it might be diffrent where you live
>>
>>18331028
An hour or two.

Looks moderately dense but also pretty dry. Appears to me that it's junk.
>>
>>18331040
>>18331054
Yeah, I kinda thought it was a fucking standup :/

>>18331041
Really? I had always assumed that weed was the one "okay" drug
>>
>>18331062
It really isn't.
>>
>>18331041
>it really is a gate way drug
Maybe if you're a fucking degenerate who didnt finish highschool and has no self control.
Source: smoked weed for 2 years of my life and i was never as stupid as this piece of shit
>>
>>18331062
>>18331078
also these people are just memeing you/never seen weed before in your life.
depending on were you live that's fine, not great but nothing to be ashamed of.
you could post a pound and they'd go
>dude lmao
>>
>>18331041
Yeah, shit gets old quick, in the grand scheme.

And you were given a really shitty 30 OP.
>>
>>18331062
nah weed fucks with your motivation big time. people say its not addictive but its definitely habit forming and definitely not good for the lungs. let me take you though my weed journies

>started in high school
>six months later I was ditching school to smoke it
>in college I was spending $100 / month on a weed
>got written up by campus police, didnt care
>studies were suffering
>got into "dabs," super concentrated THC oil
>smoked that for two years
>got a good job but never liked it, left early to smoke
>doc referred me into cardiologist to check out my heart
>hearts fine but lungs arent working well
>quit weed
>feel better than I did in years
>lungs still fucked up

basically I blew $10,000 all told to shorten my life by 10 years and kill my motivation for 8 years
>>
I'm 28 and I've been smoking on and off since I was 16.

I never once felt like I HAD to smoke. No anxiety or any other bad feelings whenever I would run dry. I've gone 6+ months without smoking plenty of times for no particular reason. I can say without a doubt that I have never formed a habit from it.

However, I have friends who definitely have. If you have an addictive personality, weed is probably the most harmless drug you can do. It definitely does kill motivation when you're stoned though.

That said, I know plenty of functioning weed smokers who get high as shit and write papers/work out/whatever other productive activity. Personally, I can't do that, do I don't smoke when I have shit to do.

Also, you definitely got ripped off on that bag. Still, enjoy. If you feel ANY kind of anxiety or paranoia creeping up in your mind when you're stoned, just repeat this mantra in your head

"I'm just a little stoned, I'm totally fine."

Then drink some water and have a snack.
>>
>>18331108
>functioning weed smokers who get high as shit and write papers/work out/whatever other productive activity.
That was me. I did my homework on weed because "it makes you more creative." I knew I was lying to myself, of course. But I'm the one recommending OP does not start. It truly is a negative habit.
>>
>>18331118
I think like a lot of things it's fine in moderation.

Just like having a few beers every now and then is harmless vs. becoming a full blown alcoholic
>>
Go ahead smoke up. Forget the real world it's shit anyway. You never got anything from living. Throw it all away. The idea of a good life has always been a lie.
>>
>>18331028
try 420chan
>>18331090
shoulda bought a vaporizer
>>
>>18331090
>>18331118
Will i get the negative effects if I only smoke every once in a while? I don't think it's very addictive like >>18331124 said
>>
>>18331180
Who cares? Throw away your life. It's not worth anything.
>>
>>18331180

It's addictive if you have an addictive personality. Just like video games, jacking off, drinking, junk food, etc. can all be habit-forming, weed can as well.

However, unlike nicotine or heroin or other harder drugs, it can't be PHYSICALLY addictive. Also, you can't OD on it.

The worst that can happen is you start a habit and fuck up your lungs like >>18331090 did.

If you stick to smoking with vaporizers and have enough self-control to realize when enough is enough, you'll be completely fine.

Also, if you are prone to anxiety or have any mood disorders, it probably isn't the drug for you.
>>
>>18331134
>>18331186
are you ok?
>>
>>18331028
It looks like it could be three G's, but a fair amount of stems. Hard to tell if it's dank but doesn't look too sticky or anything. I'm from the Midwest but too me it looks like you got ripped off just a little. He followed the deal but you have a lot of stems when you could have more nugs. I may not be the most reliable source as I do not smoke marijuana heavily anymore as I used to. I just got bored with it, no reason really, but I still enjoy it with a beer from time to time.
>>
>>18331196
If this guy can say his life is worth living then he can stop himself from smoking it away.
>>
>>18331134
>>18331186
>>18331201

This guy's dad used to smoke pot before beating him and his mom
>>
>>18331041
>gateway drug

Yeah if you're a fucking idiot. "Oh well it didn't work as well so I tried crack"
Fuck outta here with that. If it doesn't work like it used to, TAKE A FUCKING TOLERANCE BREAK. Only retards try something stronger. Quit for a week and it'll be just like the first time again. "Oh but that's too hard :("

Don't smoke weed and make the rest of us look like degenerate pieces of shit.
I've smoked since I was 17. I quit for a year and a half when I was 20. I'm perfectly fine, only other thing I've smoked is tobacco when I was 18 and stupid. In fact I've been going to my college classes high for the last year and passed all the classes I've taken. He'll I even got asked to be a tutor for one of them.
Moral of post: don't be a stupid fucking pussy.
>>
>>18331028
I personally wouldn't put myself in that situation, One of you could freak out and there wouldn't be any seasoned smokers to remind you that you're not going to die and you should just chill. Cause like it or not, you might smoke too much and freak out. And it'll probably happen a few times until you have a little tolerance built up. Start off with one hit. And don't try to be macho and take big rips. You're only going to make yourself look stupid later.
Remember: you'll be okay. You won't die.

That's not $30 worth where I'm from. Then again I can get top shelf eighths for 5 more bucks. If you're in an illegal area it's gonna be more expensive.

High will last between 2-4 hours. You'll still be high after, just not as noticeable. Haha I've woken up for school and realized I was slightly buzzed from 5hours earlier (wake up frequently). My therapist told me that weed can affect you for some hours afterward, even if you don't feel high.

Don't drive. At all. I know people say it's no big deal, but you're a noob.

Try not to make your friend cringe.
>>
>>18331215
Lets go though all the arguments ITT

disadvantages for smoking weed
>saps your motivation
>habit forming
>may cause anxiety attacks
>expensive
>bad for lungs

advantages of smoking weed
>????
>>
Also yeah it will definitely kill some motivation, but if you get your card you can find a specific strain that has less of that effect.

I can't tell which it is for me, the weed or my depression. Might be the latter. I was pretty unmotivated even when I quit for over a year. It definitely helps me deal with certain situations that would make me otherwise very uncomfortable or go to places I would really rather avoid. Also helps with the irritability and anger from depression and anxiety. So for me, definitely more pros than cons.
>>
>>18331232
Read>>18331237
>>
>>18331232
>I've never smoked weed but I insist on having an opinion about it anyway!
>>
>>18331241
>I have no argument so I resort to ad-hominem attacks that aren't even accurate
nice
>>
>>18331243
We'll if you're that same poster you really don't sound like you know what you're talking about. You just sound ignorant.
>>
>>18331247
>I'll try a different ad-hominem attack, surely that'll convince them
>>
>>18331243
Are you asking me to explain why millions of people across the entire world smoke marijuana daily? As in why do people like it? Just because you had a shitty experience doesn't mean everyone else will. Stop being a retard and let people enjoy something infinitely more harmless than the vast majority of other "vices" or prescription drugs there are to abuse.

>Stop liking what I don't like!

You sound like a pussy.
>>
>>18331028
Nowhere near 3g lol >>18331197
That weed looks like 20% bud, the rest is leaf and twigs. Dealers around here give that stuff away for free. I bet my pubic hair has more THC stored than that. Gimme your address I'll send you 5g for 20
>>
>>18331259
By 5g I mean 5g of my pubes
>>
>>18331253
I'm giving people advice based on my life experiences. That's what this board is for.

>you're a pussy if you dont recommend weed
is this seriously your assessment of the situation. objectively, there is no reason to do weed when lots of positive hobbies exist.
>>
>>18331264
You're not a pussy because you don't recommend weed. You're a pussy because you said this

>advantages of smoking weed
>????

That's like asking what is the advantage of drinking beer? Umm.. it's fun and it tastes good.

Just because abusing something can be harmful for you doesn't make it universally horrible for everyone else. Just because you were too weak-willed to enjoy something in moderation doesn't mean everyone else will be.

So yeah, you're definitely a pussy.
>>
>>18331276
beer is also objectively bad. less bad but bad

the current president never smoked or drank ever since his brother died of alcoholism ... now hes the president
>>
>>18331041
Dont listen to this guy OP. Ive been smoking weed a few years and ibe never even thought about another drug. I could probably alao count on my hands how many times Ive been drunk.
>>
>>18331281
The current president is a stupid sack of shit, and so are you.

P.S. the previous president smoked tons of weed in college, so your "Now he's the president" endorsement doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>18331281
Jesus, you're a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.