[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many sex. partners should a guy have before settling down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: gosh.jpg (34KB, 650x830px) Image search: [Google]
gosh.jpg
34KB, 650x830px
Hey /adv/

I want to know how many sex. partners a guy should have before settling down/marrying
>>
>>18331006
That's completely subjective.
>>
>>18331006
Eternal sex partners thread?
>>
File: 1471679851728.gif (4MB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471679851728.gif
4MB, 380x280px
>>18331006

>Eternal sex partners thread?

Eternal sex partners thread.
>>
>>18331006

1st girl you put on pedastal, do everything for her, lose virginity to her and you treat her like a goddes. So you keep ignoring her personal traits, let her abuse you and she slowly lose all respect for you, cheats on you and breaks up.

2nd girl you just use to fill the hole in your hearth. Obviously it doesnt work, maybe because this is the first girl you met after break up and you didnt even bother asking her name before sexing her up. The sex is good, her lersonality may be good, but you still want your ex back. This inevitably kills the relationship and you again end up alone.

Tjen you have a pause, getting your life together, getting rid of drugs, getting job, unfatten yourself and learn how to live your life alone.

And then one day, BOOM. Nice girl appears. And you use your past mistakes to prevent repeating them and learn to appreciate your gf for what she is.

People who do casual sex are excused from marriage because they are not build for monogamy anyway. They need to change partners from time to time to notvget bored.
>>
As much as he wants, same as women
>>
>>18331299
Sounds about right
>>
1. Failing that, just keep going.

Im up to 9, including 2 hookers
>>
>>18331299
You will have a hard time finding "the girl" if you don't fuck around.
Because fucking around = learning how to talk to girls and how to become attractive to them.

If you rely on the chance that you will find a woman that is interested just in the way you are ... you will probably die alone.
No matter you having a good job, education, humor, ... . It won't help you when you dont go out a lot to actually meet women.
>>
>>18331009
This.

Regardless of what number you "decide on" that's fucking dumb. You'll be ready when you're ready. If you force yourself to settle when you're not, you'll just ruin some poor chick's life along with your own happiness and freedom. If you keep being "free" when you're ready to settle down, you'll pass up on some wonderful girl to have empty sex and cry in your kitchen at 2am.

This is such arbitrary shit. It's like those broads that calculate how much a dude has to spend or how many dates until they'll fuck him. Just do it when you feel comfortable and stfu.

If you don't feel ready then don't settle down, regardless of what society says. If you DO feel ready, then do, regardless of what brotime.com says.
>>
>>18331006
I've had intercourse with over 30. now I hate it when a girl just wants a one night stand. I want to be loved dammit
>>
>>18331356
>Because fucking around = learning how to talk to girls and how to become attractive to them.

So you can't learn to talk to people without having sex with them?
>>
>>18331006
>>
>>18331386
Being able to have sex with them is literally the only way to measure if you are talking the right way though.
What does it help you if you get friendzoned by a couple of women? You'll never find a partner then.
>>
>>18331392
No that's just dumb. By that logic you either are able to talk women into having sex with you or you are not. Furthermore the only way to be able to do it is to already be able to do it.

You learn to talk to women by talking to women. Asking them out early determines if your relationship becomes romantic or platonic.
>>
>>18331405
And while asking them out you need to display your skills of making yourself sexually attractive to her, right?
Physical escaltion and all that shit, kiss on the first date, etc.

I mean, i would love to talk to women i go on a date with about interesting topics in life, like their past relationships and what they think about it, thoughts, ideas, etc.
But realistically, you will end up with a friend if you do that instead of building up physical escalation.
>>
That's not how it works stupid

You fuck until you think you found the one you want to fuck forever

there's no fucking quota

and you'll learn more about fucking with steady partners. not one night stands numb nuts.
>>
6. marijuanas
>>
I'm on 15 and have a long term gf of 3 years and I still feel like I have not lived my life properly and got a gf to quick.
>>
>>18331386
maybe this is a thing for guys who aren't really that attractive.

I get laid mostly based off of girls finding me traditionally attractive.
Almost every one of my relationships started by getting straight to it.
Granted, most of them had terrible personalities.

I just find it impossible to roll with the 3 girl system unless you have to get laid off of your personality, where you probably already decide you're in a relationship before you fuck.
>>
File: 1484431434005.gif (872KB, 301x486px) Image search: [Google]
1484431434005.gif
872KB, 301x486px
>>18331006
>tfw fucked 15 girls
>tfw in a perfect relationship with my gf
>tfw still want to sleep with other women

Hell, last night I just brought a girl home because my m8s wanted to hit the bar (though we didn't end up fucking).

Even after being in a perfect relationship, I still feel the desire to go out and talk to other women. It's literally like something deep down inside of me is saying "Go get some pussy, now". I fucking hate it, but that's just the male curse. I love women, all of their curves, body types and all of the shapes they come in and I want to appreciate them all. Going out to bars/clubs, dancing with them and picking them up is like a thrilling hunt for me and I can't get enough.

I only say this because even after youve gotten a bunch of tail, you may still be unsatisfied. And even after you find your soulmate you may still want to sleep with other women. It's completely unfair, but the heart and the dick are two separate organs: sometimes they work together and sometimes they don't.
>>
>settling down

Don't. Keep them as your girlfriend and shit but don't marry. That kind of contract is not worthy anymore.
>>
>>18332828
In the same boat, only difference is she's been my only sex partner.

Still makes me feel like a jerk, attributing the desires to that fact even.
>>
>>18331006
No idea, i'm a 25 virgin kissless male that spent most of my youth working to help my parents and studying, so i had very little time for myself or to pursue anything related to dating.
>>
>>18331356

Not entirely true, I've got a list of women longer than my arm but decent ones are less than the fingers on my hand.

I still don't know after all this time how to get another "good one"
>>
It's hard to tell but don't listen to that "it's subjective" bullshit. Remember that sex is a biological impulse that serves a purpose and whatever you feel has a purpose and a reason to exist... at most, It's relative. This idiotic thinking is what keeps real research to approach an answer. Too many partners can get you emotionally numb that the body naturally tries to overcompensate but generating that "I want love now" thing... it surely has something to do with connection, you could as well havr enough with one if that persons satisfies several of you4 physical and emotional needs... but around 9 - 12 is caution territory.
1 - 6: average
7 -9: pushing the average but ok
9 - 12: might be just a bit too much
13 +: go to a psychologist and resolve your mommy and daddy issues
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.