[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 1494087407704.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494087407704.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Unlike that /adv/ post framed as a banner for the board, I want you to tell me to kill myself and the best way to do it. I'm looking for something that's definitive and quick. I'm not going to ask you for it not being messy, because honestly, at that point, I'm past concerns about the mess left behind.

No guns, sadly, getting that in my country is pretty much next to impossible with the retarded gun laws we have.
>>
>>18330832
Same.
Lurking for interest.
>>
Do everything to entice a sea bear attack OP
>>
Go to the emergency room and tell them you want to kill yourself, and they will do it for you.
>>
>>18330832
Killing your self is stupid, your stupid.
>>
Wear a sombrero in a goofy fashion
>>
>>18330837

I don't think I can get to the bears before the security at the zoo gets to me.

Also, I asked for quick. I doubt I'll die in one hit, instantly.

>>18330839

No, they won't, they'll just have me committed to the psych ward. I'm perfectly sane and reasonable about my suicide. I'm 30 years old, I only finished high school last year because I was a dropout. I missed out on a ton of things, but most importantly experience in working decent jobs. I've now taken my second job since getting my high school degree, and people older than me are able to get it done faster. I possess no skills that will make life easier for me to live. Living just so I could work, working just so I could survive, is not something I want to experience for the rest of my life. I want to end it.
>>
>>18330849
>No, they won't, they'll just have me committed to the psych ward.

:^)
>>
>>18330863
That's what they usually do if they think you're likely to be a danger to yourself or someone else. Otherwise they make you see a social worker, psychologist, or whatever your country's equivalent of that is.
>>
>>18330849
Which countries are still forcibly committing noncriminal adults to psychiatric treatment?

It seems very unlikely for that to happen if you just walked in and expressed your intentions. It would be different if paramedics brought you to the hospital after they found you hanging from a lamp post, then I can see how they might keep you there for a few days until you're stabilized.
>>
>>18330882

Serbia.

They just put you in an asylum or whatever and force you take pills every day.
>>
Provoke WW3 and live near a primary target.
>>
>>18331224

I don't want to hurt other people, just kill myself.
>>
Exit bag. There you go. Butane works well and is painless and quick. Your body does not get the panicked asphyxiation response and just breathes in the gas naturally as it would oxygen, making you lose consciousness within 30 seconds. Make sure you're not interrupted.
>>
>>18331832

Cool. Do you know something handy on how to make it? Where can I get the required tools for this, and the gas itself?
>>
>>18330883
>Serbia
Just go and find a minefield, should be plenty left around.
>>
>>18331850

I don't live near a minefield. I'm in the capital.

Also, you're thinking of Bosnia/Croatia border. That's where the minefields are.
>>
>>18330832
It depends on the reason you are killing yourself
If it's out of anger and hatred I suggest just jumping in front of the train during busy hours when it's completely full, that way you inconvenience a lot of people, this is also a good way to get attention if that is what you are after
If you want a peaceful method just make a cocktail of pills, good tip is to take ten times the amount you think will you and take it in the bath thub filled with water so you drown
If pills aren't available to you and you don't want to make a mess then partial hanging is a good way
If you want to e romantic or misterious or you want people to always wonder what happened to you then take a trip without telling anyone and leave no traces behind, do this to some popular suicide destination we're they are unlikely to check the bodies, maybe even another country we're you don't even exist on record
If you want to make it seem like an accident then fall from some very tall place
>>
>>18331845
https://vimeo.com/11334172
https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/

That video shows how to make it. Gas itself you can use different ones. Helium is easiest to purchase and you can even get helium machines at places that can sell them for balloons. Helium, nitrogen and argon will all give you very peaceful deaths, especially helium, they are tasteless and odorless as well. Butane fuel can be bought at walgreens or walmarts usually, but depending on where you live you can just look online for it. It's also a good option.

It might take you a bit to put together everything as it might take some funds, but just think of it as a nice project or goal to work toward. Exit bags are painless, you are always rendered unconscious within 30 seconds if you seal properly and have the right gas, and it is peaceful and painless. Your body does not even know it is dying, and you will go under with absolutely no panic. If life has been unkind to you, you deserve at least a kind death to give to yourself.
>>
>>18330832
>find tall building
>jump and land head first
>>
Seconding exit bag stuff, shit's ideal.

If not just get a ton of heroin and shoot it up in a motel alone with a message to not disturb you. Pretty good way to go. Throw your phone and the hotel phone in the bath tub if you're afraid of being pussy in your last moments and calling for help, relax and watch some nice tv and shoot your veins full of delicious opiate and die happy.
>>
>>18331880

Thanks, I'll probably get the stuff from my first paycheck, or if I can't wait, I'll just sell off some of my stuff to get the money required for that.

Thank you a lot for helping me with this.
>>
>>18331938
No problem, it's how I plan to go. I have no desire to get old.
>>
>>18331938
Also, are you Serbian? Did I read that right?
I was going to offer to talk to you even though I just gave you the exit bag information, but I am Albanian, so I just find that kind of hilarious. Although I think you deserve to give yourself a kind passing, I do hope life somehow gets better for you or you turn it around. Sometimes just knowing there's an easy, peaceful out is a sense of comfort to fall back on while you try to get shit together. I don't know, but try to take care of yourself...
>>
Hammer to the head works sometimes. Also, I heard you can die from a stroke or something if you eat too much McDonald's. Not bad ways to go imo
>>
>>18331960

Yep, Serb from Belgrade.

I don't really mind Albanians, so long as we don't bring up the K&M shitpile issue. But that's the least of my issues.

I already explained above that I was previously a high school dropout who only finished high school last year and consequently I didn't have that much working experience or work ethic for any sort of job. Started retail this week and already performing poorly at it, so I doubt I'll be able to hold down this job. Sometimes, some people are just plain fuckups, I seem to be one of those, no matter how much I might wish it was otherwise.
>>
>>18331967
I did see that just now, and that you are almost 30. Have you thought of enrolling in college or in a trade? You have not gathered experience or confidence, both things necessary for performing well, so it is okay if you're not performing well at your first or second job. Not "okay" as in a good thing, but I mean it is normal. You just have a late start. I understand the shame involved in that though.

I am 28 and I did drop out of high school, but I ended up going to community college in my mid 20s and am now enrolled in university. It helps me not look like a "loser" on paper, but I still have no passion for life and don't give a shit about anything, and am always feeling shame and like I missed out on my whole 20s.

Come to the US and marry me to become a citizen and give my Mom a heart attack. Then she will die and I can finally kill myself too since I'm waiting for her to go first. I will tie your exit bag for you.
>>
>>18331979

>college

Given my grades, I would most likely not fall into the budget section for any given college I would enroll for (in my case, foreign languages are something that are very easy for me to learn when I'm interested in one). Trades... that requires someone knowing you and willing to take you on. Other than something like a gearhead or mechanic, who are my father's friends, I'm not sure. I do know that I am absolutely abysmal at technical stuff like that, even though the school I finished was like that.

>I understand the shame involved in that though.

It's really weird for me. When I was younger, I was an outgoing person, had plenty of friends and was actually doing something with my life. Then around 20 years old I fucked it all up, became a shut in more and more over time. And I'm still living with my parents at 29 years old, which isn't that big of a problem, given the culture here where people stay with families if they have to, but combine that with the other stuff in my life and it's just suicide-inducing, especially when I can't hold down a job. Last one I had was literally back breaking 3rd shift warehouse with dairy products, packing up 14 tons of shit on a palet, or sometimes even more if the overseers felt like shitting on us (which they did, quite often), and I quit that after a month because the fuckers just kept putting me in 3rd shift, and it didn't pay.

>Come to the US and marry me to become a citizen and give my Mom a heart attack.

Why is Albanian diaspora so often found in the USA? But anyway, sorry, not gay. Not even gay for pay. Or were you implying your mom would have a heart attack because I'm a Serb?

> Then she will die and I can finally kill myself too since I'm waiting for her to go first.

Yeah, that's my only problem now. I live with my parents and I have no idea how to make this easier on them. I don't want to this in their home, I don't want to fuck up their life more than my death already will.
>>
>>18332012
I'm a woman, actually.

Anyway, sorry about my ignorance with your education system. I didn't know you could not receive financial aid or a loan for college or have no affordable options...maybe mechanic might be your best bet. What kind of job or tasks are you doing right now and what do you find difficult about it? A lot of jobs suck at training because they are only for hands-on learners and do not take into account some people can only remember by hearing or seeing or creating their own notes or visuals rather than just on-the-go at the job.

I feel you as I became more reclusive as time went on. With gaining independence and a degree I gained some false sense of my old confidence back, but I still don't like to socialize, feel I lost the ability to connect to people or enjoy interaction or get reward from basic things after over a decade of depriving myself. I'm sorry you've gotten to this point. As embarrassing as it is, have you thought of asking your father for help? Maybe he has friends that could take you on as an employee somewhere or train you in some skills that you feel you should acquire.

No matter what you can't make your suicide easy on your parents. You have to live with that decision until you don't live with it, by killing yourself. It's gotten to the point where while I love my Mother I find myself resenting that she's an "anchor" to this life for me because I would feel so guilty killing myself knowingly doing that to her in her older age. Are you the only child?

I'm glad to have given you a painless option - and it is painless, I have watched videos and researched much as well as obsessively found autopsy reports for people who have done it -- -but a part of me also just hopes things turn around for you instead.

I don't know why the diaspora is here in the USA. Once I got old enough to cut myself off from my relatives though I did, I find them all pretty stupid.
>>
>>18332031

Oh yeah, I forget /adv/ does have some women here after all. Sorry, natural reflex from posting on 4chan for so long, you just assume everyone's a dude.

Yeah, there's no college loans here at all. You either pay on your own or you fall into the government allotted budget and the government pays for you. They keep narrowing down the numbers of people allowed on budget every year, while raising scholarship fees.

>What kind of job or tasks are you doing right now and what do you find difficult about it?

Retail, in a medium sized object. Specifically, I'm working the drinks department, where the wine, juices, beer and other such stuff goes, so the stuff goes out pretty fucking fast and it needs constant attention and refilling of shelves. You barely get a moment's rest. But I'm also working delivery of products to the warehouse, stocking up on shit, checking prices, knowing what we have in the warehouse at any given moment and in the evening, if I work the 2nd shift, I'm the one supposed to close up stuff and clean the place up, with the help of a few other workers. It's not as backbreaking as my previous job, but it's got you working full shift. Also, even when I work fast, I finish later than the others. They head out 15 min after closing time, I go out 40 min after.

> still don't like to socialize, feel I lost the ability to connect to people or enjoy interaction or get reward from basic things after over a decade of depriving myself.

Literally and exactly how I feel.

Sorry, tried to reply to your post, but keep running out of space.

Please don't think this is an attempt at hookup, I'm past all that shit, but would you consider exchanging some kind of temp emails and talking more through something else? I didn't really think I would find someone so accepting and helpful for my eventual suicide.
>>
>>18332054
That's really shitty. How expensive is college there? I could go look myself I guess, but I was just wondering if you could ask for a loan from relatives and pay them off if it isn't anything wildly expensive. Even just getting some classes that might really help you develop some skills.

I've had that problem in retail before. Let me tell you it doesn't mean you are a fuck up. Most of my retail jobs I was a mediocre worker, but once I got an office job and then an administrative one I actually was a top performer, it's all relative to the tasks you have. When it comes to not moving fast enough, it's usually about technique. If you are finishing later than everyone even if you are busting ass, try maybe watching a coworker closely and seeing when they start working on certain duties as opposed to others. Sometimes they simply start closing duties earlier or scatter them throughout the day and have less to do before closing time. There's always some trick, even average people can do it. Retail is just soul sucking shit.

Yeah of course you can give me a temp email. I have multiple gmail accounts so I don't mind giving one out to you in return. Keep in mind that while I've given you a painless option, I do believe you should exercise some other options of living first. If only because I've been in some crappy and embarrassing situations as well. Not being good at retail is such a fast way to feel like a horrible fuck up, but a lot of people that would be great at more "advanced" things would underperform or only do an okay job at retail. Moving manually is still all about speed and efficiency, it's not intelligence. My father was an engineer and was the slowest person on earth and got fired from multiple fast food jobs in high school and undergrad, because he had no sense of urgency in his movements. He was still plenty smart.
>>
>>18332085

>How expensive is college there?

The ones I would actually benefit from going? It was around 124 000 dinara per year back in 2010 or so when I last checked, which is roughly 1000 euros per year. It has most likely risen significantly in the meantime. Please keep in mind that the average paycheck here is 200 euros per month and that always has to be separated into paying the bills and getting some food on the table, which is of course barely scrounging at times.

Also, sorry, but guys are less likely to get administrative/office jobs here. Women get pushed up into those slots, mostly into HR departments and such, because reasons. Guys only get there if they know someone on the inside. I mean, I even asked around the place where I'm working, talked with some of the security guys who work those offices themselves, and sadly this kind of way of being employed is rampant in Serbia, you have to know someone for literally everything if it's worth shit. Unless it's coding. Then you just prove yourself. I tried my hand at learning some basic Java/HTML stuff, and sadly that's not my thing either. I kept pounding my head against the proverbial wall, but it didn't give.

Yeah, I just felt so fucking ashamed yesterday. First day on the job and I broke 2 glass bottles. Lost time on that too, because I had to mop up the spilled juice and then clean up the shards of glass. Was literally just thinking if I could make it into traffic and just jump my way into an oncoming car. But then I realized how fucked up that would be for someone who was driving it, so I didn't do it.

Anyway, here's the email:

[email protected]

Just shoot me a message there and I'll then use one of my usual email accounts.
>>
I have suicide in my immediate family. I dated a girl from Albania who had suicide in her family. I realized after a little while if we kept things going that I would perpetuate that and kill myself. Luckily that's done...was a good time but glad it's over. Anyways don't kill yourself
>>
>>18332109

Oh for fuck's sake, the fucking tab with the temp email just closed on me. Fuck this shit. Here, this is one of my usual throwaways instead:

[email protected]
>>
Want to make it easier on your parents? Do something useful for once and stop being such a selfish prick. People all over the world have it worse than you. If you choose to get your life back on track you will, and more importantly you won't be hurting others.
>>
>>18332109
Great, I'll email you. Also, I didn't mean you can just get an administrative job 123, I meant more to use that as an example of how it doesn't reflect on your ability to succeed elsewhere or on your capacity for intelligent work. Though I find when speed is an issue I would always ask a coworker for tips, usually praise their efficiency then ask what they do to make sure they finish at a certain time and what they think you are not doing correctly. That usually is something people are willing to help on...

>>18332110
Hey, I have suicide in my immediate family. Small world!
>>
>>18332127

Yeah, I got what you were saying. Just because I suck at this job doesn't mean I would at another one, but finding that other job is the bitch of it all. It doesn't help that I'm almost 30 and only starting working, so everyone kind of looks at me with pity, which only furthers my contemplating killing myself.
>>
>>18332134
You mentioned coding. Have you ever tried using codeacademy? It might be frustrating at first but if you keep at it you could learn some great skills. And what did you do before you worked? Did you just stay reclusive for a decade? If so, I'm sure your parents don't blame you for the lack of work experience or even can't. They probably know they enabled or let this happen to an extent...it's a fact of life, it can be embarrassing but not everyone has to know and you just need to work a lot to acquire more skills. Maybe ask your Dad if you guys can work on building something together, just doing side projects or busy work in your free time could help make up for the humiliation of that gap of inexperience I hope.
>>
>>18332139

Nope, never used codeacademy. What's that?

>And what did you do before you worked?

I did work some small time jobs from time to time, cashier and baker and other stuff, but it was always temporary. Tried making it as a baker and I fucked up my first time alone, it completely dissuaded me from ever trying again.

But yeah, I mostly stayed in my home, occasionally visited friends back when I had more of them (now it's just 2 and I only talk with them once every few months because my life is pathetic and I have nothing I could share with them to feel like I'm contributing to the conversation), but slowly pulled back even further and then I spent my time on reading all sorts of books and even some tabletop/RPG stuff in hopes of renewing my interest in socializing with people, given that you need those to play those games, and playing on the computer.

Yeah, my parents have been supportive and understanding, even after all the shit that I gave them in my life. But I remember this one time, my father cried for me - he's never cried before that in his life - and I felt like such a piece of shit, if I had a gun in my reach I would have just killed myself. I went that night out and just wandered around one of the bridges in downtown, contemplating if I would survive the fall or not. I kept having these thoughts of some guy who survived the fall and just broke his legs and became paralyzed. My parent's don't deserve that on top of everything else, so I didn't jump that night.

I did start talking more and more with my parents in the past few years, but it's been... hard. The more I talk, the more my thoughts stray towards suicide and I can't help but think how much it would hurt them. I did get my dad to show me how to make some apple-cake recently, so there's that. But as for building stuff and such, yeah, I'm not good, I'm inept.
>>
>>18332148

https://www.codecademy.com/

this is how I learned how to code. It might be a good way to kill your days and pass the time. I wasn't good at it for a while, but I eventually caught on. I know it's difficult, but you need to learn to not give up when you feel you are not a natural at something, even if it means facing a lot of embarrassment.
>>
>>18332154

I'll give that a go then in my free time when I'm not working. Probably tomorrow after 1st shift. Thanks. I'm really willing to try my best and work hard at it, but, well, prior experiences have left me somewhat disheartened.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.