[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can my manager make comments on my prescription medication?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0192.jpg (60KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
60KB, 714x739px
Can my manager make comments on my prescription medication?
>>
Give context ffs
>>
>>18330790
I take 30mg of adderall at 2:00PM every day to help with my attention and all that shit and my manager saw me taking it but she decided to say I didn't need it and basically shamed me over time to lie to her about not taking it anymore. I still take it and I'm worried that she's going to find out that I do and give me shit for it.
>>
>>18330796
No she can't. If she starts tell her to fuck off its a prescription you need. If she continues call HER boss.
>>
>>18330809
This.
You're minding your own business, doing work, and generally participating in society. It shouldn't be any of her concern.

You were prescribed for the meds, and not buying them illegally, right OP?
>>
Women are so fucking judgemental, even in the workplace

I would hate to have a woman as my boss desu
>>
>>18330822
Right I've been legally prescribed these pills for over ten years
>>18330831
lol I'm a woman too but this lady is one of those women who has a violent hatred towards other women.
>>
>>18330834
Then it's none of her concern. If she confronts you tell her she has no right to bud into your personal affairs. If she insists then don't butt heads with her. It's not worth it.

If she keeps insisting, go see her boss.
>>
>>18330852
The only thing I'm concerned about with going to her boss is that it's her cousin. If all else fails what do I do?
>>
Spike her food and drinks with small quantities of poppy seed paste. Keep it up for some days, then tip HR that you think your manager is drowsy and weird, and might be using drugs. Then enjoy your new work life, without your opium smoking piece-of-shit manager.
>>
>>18330870
If I was you I would starting looking for a new job. Not in a hurry, but just so can get out before management ruins your life.
>>
>>18330873
The company I work for does not have an HR department :^)
>>
>>18330870
Well... I think you should try looking for another job low-key if your current boss is being invasive.
Generally putting family into positions of power is a cause for concern in the workplace. I know that at McGill University this is basically taboo and likely to get both people fired.

So yeah. I guess take it up with the cousin. Be polite about it and voice your concern, but only if your boss is persistent about lecturing you on your use of prescription medication.
>>
>>18330781
Assuming you live in a state that allows one party consent, record her giving you shit about the adderall again for proof if she fires you.
http://blogs.lawyers.com/2013/01/cant-fire-for-rx-medication/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.