[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Triangle - It's just like one of my Japanese Animes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I was in a long distance relationship for a lonnnnnnng time. We've known each other online for almost 10 years and have spent almost all of our time hanging out on skype. He lives on the other side of the continent in a different country but beyond that he's pretty much perfect for me in every way. Last year we talked about having me come live with him at the end of this year, and we talked about eloping. This was all his idea but I was into it. In January he changed his mind and it broke my heart. Since then we've been more like long distance FWB, but we still talk about ~someday~. Someday we might get married, someday we might live together, etc, but he's too scared to get it rolling.

Shortly after he changed his mind I hooked up with a guy, a rebound kind of thing. He recently asked if I'd like to be his girlfriend. I'm still quite hung up on guy A and I told guy B this, but he said that's ok, even though I don't think that's entirely fair to him if I enter a relationship while I still have strong feelings for guy A. I told him I would think about it.

Do I stick with guy A continually chasing after ~someday~ and hoping that he finally gets the ball rolling?
Or do I go with guy B, someone who I don't have as strong feelings for right now but is local?
>>
what does your heart say?
>>
>>18330094

Have you ever even met the first guy in person?
>>
>>18330126

My heart wants both. I would date both if I could but neither of them would be into that.

>>18330134

We've met a few times.
>>
>>18330094
are you fat?
Also your story is boring.
And no, strangers on 4chan won't make better decision for you. Why don't you ask your mom, she knows you better.
>>
>>18330137
If your heart was set on LDR guy, I'd say keep him but it sounds like its not. You end it because LDR will always be worse.

You cant have both. Practically, the local guy is more available and LDRs generally suck for a variety of reasons and LDR guy doesn't sound to interested so dump him.
>>
>>18330141

I am fat but that seems irrelevant. I'm sorry my life isn't more exciting for you, I will work on that. My mom is dead but thanks for the advice. I will not ask for advice on the advice board any further.

>>18330144

My heart has been set on the LDR guy for many many years, and the thought of dating someone else hadn't occurred to me until this other guy came along. It's also not that he is not interested per say, it's just that he's scared to take things further. I feel like we're at a point where we have to make a decision about where we are headed and if this is something to invest time in. I thought he felt the same when he asked me to elope with him and live with him, but now he just seems happy just talking on skype every day (and I mean every day, current call has gone on 16 hours) and visiting once or twice a year. I'm in my late 20s and I'm ready for more than that but he is too scared.
>>
>>18330152
You need to decide to let go. It sounds like you love LDR but if hes not on the same page as you the relationship will never work. I suggest telling LDR how you feel about the long term of your relationship then ask him to collect his thoughts and tell you how he feels in one week. Please dont give him an ultimatum, instead tell him what it is you want and how important it is to you. Describe how you want your relationship to be one year from now. Dont call LDR during the week you gave him to collect his thoughts because you need to collect your thoughts as well. Dont date Local either.

At the end of the week, have a heart to heart and see if LDR is willing to meet you in relationship goals. Then it will be time to move forward or let go of him.

Also lose some weight you'll feel a lot better in a lot of different ways.
>>
>>18330173

Thanks Anon. My weight has been a struggle for me since the day I was born. It's been something I've been consistently trying to deal with. It's been less of a priority since my mom's death.

I am worried about cutting him off entirely for a week. I deal with suicidal thoughts quite frequently (I am getting therapy for it) and he has been my rock. I am unemployed so being alone for an entire week scares me. I don't have many other friends.

Gosh I sound like such a mess, and somehow I have 2 guys after me.
>>
>>18330192
You sound like a narcissist. You realize neckbeards will fall in love with anything with a vagina/feminine penis that initiates conversation with them, right?
>>
>>18330152
>I am fat but that seems irrelevant. I'm sorry my life isn't more exciting for you, I will work on that. My mom is dead but thanks for the advice. I will not ask for advice on the advice board any further

Oh no anon I am so sorry, what I said was rude. I don't mean to scare you away :(
If I were you I'd exercise, lose weight and wait for guy C, who is both prince charming and local.
>>
>>18330152
>I am fat but that seems irrelevant

Kek, it is extremely relevant.
>>
>>18330192
A one week break is necessary, for both your and his sakes. You need some alone time because you are considering leaving him. You need to feel what it is like without him. He needs alone time for the same reason. Alone time will be good for both of you because it will give both of you time to collect your thoughts. I recommend filling your time by going outside, sunbathing, doing home chores, or working out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.