[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on making a move on a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1494970383302.jpg (117KB, 1145x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494970383302.jpg
117KB, 1145x640px
Hey /adv/

Lately I've been hanging with a girl I like a lot. She's willing to hang with me one on one, but so far I've been terrified to make a move on her. I have really bad anxiety and I can't tell if she's into me or not. What can I do? I've never really had a long relationship before and I've never initiated it. How can I flirt or at least check if she's into me?
>>
Have to bite the bullet and ask her or be forever doomed in the friendzone.
>>
>>18329381
>forever
How do I ask her, anon
>>
>>18329402
Without being cringy hopefully.
>>
Light drinking makes things easier
>>
>>18329461
What about smoking? We get high together occasionally but when too high I act like a moron due to stress.

Look, I don't want to make things weird between us because I do like her as a friend but I feel like we don't have that sort of connection to ask her if that makes sense. I've known her for a few months but lately we've been hanging a lot and she was even willing to come over for a movie alone.

Like how do I progress this? Should I ask one of our mutual friends to scout for me or is that a bad idea?
>>
>>18329370
The fact that I never experienced teenage love has left me with a bitter, unending hatred for life and myself. I want to end it all, given that I am clearly a failed male.
>>
>>18329529
Stop this anon I don't need this right now
>>
Be Christfag.
Dated four different cuties in highschool and had the chance to have sex with all of them, saw three of them naked. In the end I only went as far oral/handjobs which I felt extremely guilty about because Christfag. Never had sex because I wanted to wait until marriage.

Now im 22 and kissless since highschool. Im freaking out because I feel like i'll never find someone who will marry me and ill die a virgin. Ive made it this far so the idea of banging someone just to bang them doesnt appeal to me, its all or nothing at this point and my odds dont look too good...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493896096783.jpg (39KB, 720x812px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493896096783.jpg
39KB, 720x812px
I seriously need some advice, my dudes
>>
>>18329446
What qualifies as cringy?
>>
>>18329529
Ugh another Elliot Rodger
Teen "love" is nothing
>>
>>18329792
Yes it is. It is an important developmental milestone and men who miss it are significantly less likely to reproduce than men who don't.
>>
Guys, op here /r9k/ tier replies aside I still need some advice. Like, I know I'm not chad but I want to do something. I feel like I'm running out of time. At the same time I don't want to seem to clingy or potentially ruin a friendship
>>
File: 1487011992399.png (152KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487011992399.png
152KB, 359x414px
>>18329811
Ask her out and stop posting
>>
>>18329529
I never had a teen love, and I even lost my virginity at 23 (im 26), and I cannot really say that it affected me. Thats a meme really.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.