[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How not to get ripped off..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1494420840234.png (1MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
1494420840234.png
1MB, 1365x767px
I've paid this girl for used socks and used boots. She's stunningly hot.

Thing is, I have crazy sexual deviances such as a poop and urine fetish. Not my own but from another girl.

> inb4 speak to a therapist/psychiatrist

I've already done that and they say provided it isn't affecting my life, it's okay.

She agreed to hand me a bag of her feces. The problem is, how do I know I'm not consuming dog and urine shit? Human poop is safe so long as the person isn't infected but dog shit can give you tapeworms, kidney problems and blindness.
>>
>>18329369
>> inb4 speak to a therapist/psychiatrist
>I've already done that and they say provided it isn't affecting my life, it's okay.
Have you told them you intend to buy shit from a girl and consume it? Because I'd deem that to be affecting your life. Even if you can figure out a way to be certain it's human shit you can't be sure it's hers, could be some fat dude's she splits the money with. The only way to be absolutely certain is to watch it come from the source, and I imagine you'd want it warm and fresh, no? How much are you intending to pay? You might be able to get a decent hooker for the same price, and if she's okay with shitting on you I think she'd be cool with getting tested beforehand. Fuck this is weird.
>>
Well if you get tapeworms, kidney problems, and blindness, you'll know for sure it was dog shit
>>
>>18329376

Yea, think that's what I'll do. Can't take the risk, plus I need it to know for certain that its from the hot girl.
>>
wtf don't eat poop
>>
>>18329394
Have you seen the girl in the OP? Not the one I've paid for her poop but you cannot be telling me that you wouldn't ever fantasize about indulging in her excréments?
>>
File: poo twinkies.jpg (252KB, 1398x1421px) Image search: [Google]
poo twinkies.jpg
252KB, 1398x1421px
>>18329410
>Not the one I've paid for her poop
post that girl!

I still think it's better to do this with someone you trust, life your gf/sister
>>
>>18329388
Glad to help. Now for real, clarify, did you actually tell your therapist that you're planning to pay to eat poop, and did they still say it's okay at that point? Be honest.
>>
>>18329410
Wtf she looks like a hag?
>>
>>18329440
...Actually, the therapist is the girl I paid for the poop.
>>
>>18329439
Sister? Shit just got weirder
No pun intended
>>
File: Vomit.png (616KB, 680x218px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.png
616KB, 680x218px
>>18329439
>>
>>18329444
Trips of wut
>>
File: 1444400779027.jpg (17KB, 434x483px) Image search: [Google]
1444400779027.jpg
17KB, 434x483px
>>18329444
Get the fuck out of here. Anon, that's not okay. That is not okay. She's meant to be giving you therapy, meant to be helping you, and instead she's taking advantage of you. That is incredibly unprofessional and fucking wrong on every level. What would you think if a sex addict when to a therapist to cure their sex addiction, and the therapist fucked them? If an alcoholic went to a therapist and they sold them whiskey? Holy shit you are so getting played by this cunt, this is not fucking okay Anon, I implore you to get concrete proof that this is happening and get her struck off ASAP. I mean Jesus, think about it, you're paying this bitch for the therapy AND paying her extra for this shit? This is all fucked up. With that same money you could be paying prostitutes to shit directly into your mouth if you wanted, not dealing with mystery poo in a bag. Fuck man, get a clue.
>>
>>18329439
that girl is pretty cute.
>>
File: zelden.png (91KB, 604x444px) Image search: [Google]
zelden.png
91KB, 604x444px
>>18329444
This is a major plot twist.
You made me remember why i an browsing thid board
>>
Going to a therapist.
Boils down to substituting your judgment for theirs.
Therapists in this day and age are rainbow friendly libtards.
In their book anything goes.

You have a better chance to get well with dianetics. Get rid of those harmful engrams.
>>
>>18329467
>I mean Jesus, think about it, you're paying this bitch for the therapy AND paying her extra for this shit? This is all fucked up.
*that* really is the most fucked part about this. at least be reasonable about your perversions OP. check hooker prices and then negotiate a combo therapy-shit deal with her that is cheaper.
>>
>>18329444
The plot thickens
>>
File: _hDZxD.gif (1018KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
_hDZxD.gif
1018KB, 320x180px
if you wanted socks you could have bought them at a store, they are like 2 bucks for a pair and they're new
>>
>>18329444

Fucking nigger anon hijacked thread.

I AM THE OP. I paid some girl of an Irish adult services site,
>>
>>18329689
>and they're new
no, thanks. what's the point of buying new socks lol
>>
>>18329689
> sexual fetish

> attracted to pheromones of man/woman deposited in socks, shoes, underwear, etc

> wants OP to buy new socks

I know this site has lots of autists but this is way beyond what's normal.
>>
>>18329803
>>18329861
I mean they are cheaper and new
Way better deal
>>
File: twist.jpg (141KB, 1158x294px) Image search: [Google]
twist.jpg
141KB, 1158x294px
>>18329444
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.