[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the Emperor anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 11

File: good things will come..jpg (221KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
good things will come..jpg
221KB, 755x1057px
What is on your mind? How can I provide mental sustenance?

Please do not hesitate and ask. I have been on this world for æons. I am the Emperor of Mankind. You can ask me anything, about everything.

What is troubling you, Anonymous?
>>
What was your first time like?
Didn't get an answer yesterday.
>>
File: pDq1lir_d.jpg (151KB, 604x598px) Image search: [Google]
pDq1lir_d.jpg
151KB, 604x598px
>>18329141
Oh Emperor! You are real!? Forgive me for ever doubting that!

Have you read 40k fiction? Do you think you can avoid problems illustrated there?
>>
How does one go about finding what they want out of life? Every time I try my mind scatters in a thousand directions.
>>
File: think about it.jpg (9KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
think about it.jpg
9KB, 178x200px
>>18329161
Fiction is warp-spawned devilry. Just look at contemporary religions and the misery and superstition they bring. That is what good it does if people start taking written fiction as truth.

>>18329158
The first time was illuminating.

>>18329162
Well, firstly, you start by asking yourself what you want the next time instead of what you want out of life. If your mind cannot comprehend the later, focus on the former.

If you know what you want out of life tomorrow, and if you succeed in achieving it, you can broaden your perspective. What do I want next week? Perhaps next month? Divide your wants into chunks that are easier to manage and grasp and more importantly: easier to achieve. Nothing breeds more success than success. Motivation is they key to acting.
>>
>>18329189
>Fiction is warp-spawned devilry. Just look at contemporary religions and the misery and superstition they bring. That is what good it does if people start taking written fiction as truth.
Thank you Emperor! I'm forever grateful for hearing your wisdom. At the same time I crave to ask more if you allow it.

So immaterium is real? How much of it is fiction then?

Are the Old Ones real? Are there any species like the ones in fiction in our universe? How much are you like the Emperor presented in fiction?
>>
>>18329141
God Emperor my Lord,

Why do we always want what we can't have?
>>
>>18329221

We take things that we have for granted not understanding that everything is temporary- material or immaterial.

This sense of complacency takes us to the first part of the question. We now desire for things we don't have. It is human nature to believe that grass is greener on the other side. This is WANT and is different from NEED.It stems from dissatisfaction. We want that latest car or the latest bag because we don't have it and someone else does.
The need for having something we don't own comes from comparison or seeing someone else own it.
Do you think you would want a mobile phone if no one else around you had it? Or would you splurge on that extra car you didn't need had it not been to maintain your standard in the society?

Thus, to look out for what we don't have without valuing what we do is a consequence of inner conflicts and dissatisfaction. This not only makes happiness very short-lived but also a very superficial and material based concept.
>>
>>18329141
Oy Emp,
I want to fall out of love with my ex. He came back in my life recently and even if I know he feels something as well he hasn't talked honestly with me yet.
To be fair he gives me contradictory signals, sometimes it seems he almost disappears.
I need a closure or a turning point, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff atm but I just think about this.
What to do?
Wait for him to open up first, or hit him out of blue with all this putting me again in the vulnerable front line?
>>
>>18329141
Why, from all the illnesses, did I have to step upon SPD?
Why did I have to lose my parents? My friends? My country?

I lost everything only because a God wanted to have some shits and giggles. I'm impressed I haven't gone serial killer yet.
>>
>>18329141
There's that elf girl I like. She's very cute with her pointy ears and always gives me long look into my eyes until I blush. We accidentaly touched our hands once in the tram, I couldn't look at her, but I heard her giggle. I think she's waiting for me to take the first step since I am a man, but I really don't know about this stuff and elf customs. What should I do my Emperor?
>>
File: Advice will be had.jpg (600KB, 1024x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Advice will be had.jpg
600KB, 1024x1445px
>>18329273
If you are constantly troubled by this, when you need your energy and focus elsewhere, you would do good to get disclosure. The best thing you could do is wait a bit longer, but if the pressure is starting to cost you too much energy, you should take the plunge and hit him out of the blue.

He should not keep you guessing for that long. If he doesn't want to talk with you honestly or doesn't want to get back in touch. It's fine. At least you know what's what.

You are stronger than you think, anon.

>>18329283
Gods do not exist, my friend. They are merely a though experiment made up by people unable to cope with reality. SPD is quite something, but it can be dealt with accordingly. Open yourself up to aid and help from others. As for loss, loss happens. To everyone. That doesn't make it less painful, it only makes your case less unique. What you're feeling is felt by a lot of others as well. Take comfort in that and seek others out. What you cannot achieve alone, you might achieve together.

>>18329303
Suffer not the Alien to live.
>>
My Lord,
I always proud of myself for being a motivated one, i have a burning passion with ideas and goals, but ironically, i do nothing.... i never put any effort into actually get it done while i admire how beautiful my success gonna be. I cann't cope up with my ambition and pride anymore and feel depressed. Can you save me from my sufering, my lord !
>>
File: latest.jpg (786KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
786KB, 803x1200px
>>18329219
Forgive me Father for I see now my questions were out of line! I see now it was wrong of me to use this divine opportunity not to improve my life but to test Thee! I let my curiosity take over as I have ever only felt You through stories before...

Now I understand anything my small mind is capable of seeing of You is only but a story compared to Your True Greatness! Even tho I may not ever see but a fraction of You o Emperor my love for You will never faint!

I know I don't deserve it but may I ask you something else?

I'm interested in the way of enlightenment. How do I step from the theory to practice?

I think I truly understand that most things I see are mainly reflections of myself: If I hold a rock in my hand and it feels rough it only seems rough because my skin is smoother. It isn't rough in itself. In the same way it only seems heavy because of my strength and dark compared to the other rocks I've seen.

But I don't seem to think things like this when I'm interacting with other people. Sometimes I misunderstand them and fight with them. Is inner peace something that just takes time to settle in or is there a way I can keep myself present better? Or is searching for stillness in ever-changing universe wrong way to go? Should I just accept I'm going to fail sometimes?
>>
File: Artanis_SC2-LotV_Head3.png (534KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
Artanis_SC2-LotV_Head3.png
534KB, 800x440px
>>18329141

Emperor of Man, I am Artanis, Hierarch of the Daelaam. I come asking for a vision from you, from someone who came from the future.

What happens to my people in your time ? Are the protoss alive ?

Thank you mighty one.
>>
File: deep thought, heavy reason.jpg (77KB, 640x707px) Image search: [Google]
deep thought, heavy reason.jpg
77KB, 640x707px
>>18329328
Everyone journey begins with a single step. One step is not much effort, but even that single step puts everything in motion.

The trick is not to see your goals and ideas as long distances to overcome, but see them as a series of steps to take. One step is easy to make and easy to understand. Pride is a vice. Pride should be there after you've taken your step, and after you've reached your goal.
Suffering only exists in the mind. What lies in the mind can be mastered. Your ambition is a torch that will light your way.

>>18329335
All Protoss have died in a blizzard.

I can save you, but I will not. Instead I will help you save yourself.
>>
File: Think before you act.jpg (60KB, 367x376px) Image search: [Google]
Think before you act.jpg
60KB, 367x376px
>>18329331
Your philosophy is commendable and riddled with many hidden truths.
However, interacting with people works the same way. You have given an answer to yourself already.

Did you ever wonder why you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
It is because you can see a reflection of yourself in their eyes. If you are in turmoil with yourself, you are in turmoil with your reflection and this with other people as well. It's this simple.
Of course you should accept your shortcomings and failings. It makes you who you are. Nature is chaos and you are not an automaton. If you accept that, it will enable you to cope with whatever comes across your path.
>>
>>18329363

As generous as your offer is, I am foremost interested in saving my people. That is the duty of an Executor, the duty of the Hierarch of the Daelaam.
What must I do in order to ensure the continuity of my people ?

Also, Great One, how can my people perish in a blizzard ? What happened to our beloved Aiur ? What about the Spear of Adun ?

The Great Zeratul taught me how to trust into prophecies, but the protoss perishing to a blizzard....that seems...confusing...
>>
File: enlightenment.jpg (53KB, 412x300px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.jpg
53KB, 412x300px
>>18329374
>If you are in turmoil with yourself, you are in turmoil with your reflection and this with other people as well.
I see it now! Agitation I feel with people isn't breaking my stillness: it is only manifesting the unrest I have in me! I am really grateful for this insight!

>you should accept your shortcomings and failings. It makes you who you are.
I know this is true but yet I don't accept this in my heart...
But I swear I will learn to live by Your words and to live with the circumstances that shaped me.

>Nature is chaos and you are not an automaton. If you accept that, it will enable you to cope with whatever
Truly Nature is chaos! I have only began to understand how life is forever changing. Again you have shown me how much I still have to learn.

>You have given an answer to yourself already.
Forgive me for wasting Your sacred time but it seems I had to hear someone tell it to me before I could understand it.

>Your philosophy is commendable and riddled with many hidden truths.
Nothing brings me higher joy than knowing the Emperor approves my ways! Praised be o Emperor!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.