[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend completely ghosted ne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2500.jpg (93KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2500.jpg
93KB, 640x653px
>meet girl
>start dating
>take her virginity
>good relationship, fun times, v chill
>hardly fight, no drama, etc

>dating for six months now
>invites me to her mums birthday
>pretty chill, her mum likes me, etc
>all seems normal
>night ends, go home
>two days later she's ignoring me completely
>we didn't fight or anything
>just stops responding to texts, cancels all our plans
>pull her up on it
>"sorry I've been weird anon my mind is all over the place now"
>ask her what is up, whether we're okay
>"I'm sorry I know I haven't said much"
>asks if I'm "free to talk" on day she ALREADY cancelled plans on bc she was "too busy" next week
>fine whatever
>haven't heard from her since (2 days now)

Am I wrong in thinking this is completely unreasonable behaviour? I've basically accepted that I'm about to be dumped, but if she can't make an effort to treat me with respect instead of just completely ghosting me I'm not going to bother to try and save the relationship. Should I have handled this differently.
>>
>>18328829
Dude as much as I hate to say this. A somewhat similar situation happened to me, and the best advice I got from the guy, which ended up being true, was "Ask her what his name is"
>>
Stupid question but this happened to me. She DID tell her mom you two were dating BEFORE the birthday party....right?

If I had to take a guess here I'm gonna say that she didn't say anything to her mom and then shit hit the fan when her mom figured out she's no longer a virgin. (Cause moms flip out on daughters for that shit). And now she's not supposed to talk to you anymore. What's your ages?
>>
>>18328829

That sucks man, it seems like everything is great. Maybe she is going through something? Or she is mad about something that she's not telling you about.

If I were you, I would be firm and get her to talk to you or meet in person. Be direct, ask her. Especially since you guys were together and you met her mom. Did her mom not like you? wtf that's some crazy shit. Anyway, get an answer and don't allow yourself to be swept aside. You deserve to be addressed or to know what's going on at the very least.
>>
sounds like shes cheating and can't face you
>>
C
>>
>>18328829
Try not to jump to conclusions. It's only been two days, she's probably having an issue with something and needed space. Let her know that you're worried about her and would like sit down and talk with her about whatever is going on.
>>
I had a similar thing, met a girl and things were great, never even had an argument in the months we were together. I really got my hopes up like an idiot, I potentially saw a future

then she went away on a trip and completely stopped talking to me out of nowhere

I guess I had some unresolved issues to work out, and I was sad but then realized if someone would just disrespect me so badly like that, then it's a good thing she's not in my life anyway
>>
>>18328878
>>18328887
I met her mom months ago, we're on good terms, her mother apparently likes me a lot more than her previous boyfriends, who were all very short term.
>>
>>18328878
Oh, and she's 27, I'm 24.

She said the earliest she can talk is in three days, like I said, on a day we had plans with my family but she canned them.

Don't want her around in my life if she can't treat me with respect. I've never had any problems getting women, but never really saw any point in putting any effort in and settling down til I met her. I'd just rather know if she's letting me go or seeing someone else instead of this bullshit game playing.
>>
>>18328843
This nigger knows. It's either that or she's pregnant, one of the two. Good luck.
>>
>>18328936
No way she's pregnant so it looks like she's cheating lmao
>>
Chances are OP, if you don't confront her yourself she's going to come back from this lack of communication and tell you it's not going to work. When a SO becomes distant out of the blue they are probably thinking of an excuse to dump you.
>>
>>18328900
Maybe that's it, she only dates people short term then moves on to the next
>>
She's a girl. Don't expect logic or empathy from her. Most girls do shit like this for no reason. Even on /adv/ you will get girls defending that sort of behavior and claiming it's always the guy's fault.
>>
>>18328936
>>18329152
>>18329582
>>18328887
>>18328843
t. bitter people, people who are deliberately trying to sabotage OP's relationship because they are malicious and think it's funny, or people who have never had girlfriends but spend a lot of time on the shittier parts of this and other hellsites

These are the worst sort of people on /adv/. Instead of them, you should listen to >>18328894.
Some people are just avoidant/need space at times, for varying reasons. Don't accuse her of anything or antagonize her because your own feelings are hurt, it will just push her away and worsen things. Just try to understand her for now and see if she pulls through. If she does end up ghosting you, she's immature and it wasn't worth the time or effort anyway.
>>
>>18328913
Any news op?
>>
>>18329598
t. woman
>>
It's another guy in the picture I am 75% sure. Some women just can't handle the power of attraction they hold over other men. Or maybe, they are wielding it correctly?
>>
>>18329598
Ghosting bitter bitch detected.
>>
>>18329598
Well she obviously has no respect or sincerity if she can't just explain to him why she needs time. If you're in a relationship it's both of you, not just one persons emotional issues at all costs, no matter how much you may hurt the other.

Then again none now has any idea of what dedication actually is, everyone's just a quick lay to feel like they're getting attention
>>
>>18328829
She never really liked you as much a you liked her.

You were never gonna last. She never trusted/relied on you and seeing you in that situation exposed that to her.

Sorry, it's over. You never really had her to begin with.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.