[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on getting back my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8634.jpg (155KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8634.jpg
155KB, 750x730px
So I'm right now on the train to his city (he lives 2hs from me) and plan on getting him back. I was quite a bitch -- meaning I was mean and making drama. I changed myself and thought over this everything and I want to risk it and see him. I'm hoping he opens the door. I'm planning on bringing coffee with me. What do you think? What should I say to him? Also I'm kinda prepared for him being harsh.
>>
ex is never a good idea
>>
Jesus Christ just leave him the fuck alone.
>>
>>18328771
That's stupid
Why go back?
>>
"Man this chick just won't leave me alone. I'm such a fucking stud. I changed her life and she can't get enough of me. Thank god I'm not attached to anyone like this. I bet she's going to try to act all hard and be mad when I know deep down she just wants the cock that I won't give her anymore. I could probably fuck her and someone else at the same time and she wouldn't even notice while she's this fucking desperate"

Just go home OP.
>>
>>18328793
Chad dick does this kind of thing to girls. They are mentally weak when it comes to their emotions.
>>
Holy shit what country do you live in? You'd better not be coming to see me. I'll have you fucking arrested.
>>
Dude...if you're the one at fault here you really need to let him move on. If you were the one making drama and all, whether you changed or not let the poor man alone. That takes so long to work through and get over, inserting yourself back into the situation is about the bitchiest thing you can do. If you're on the train already make a vacation for yourself but please don't bother the poor guy...
>>
hahahaha showing up at his door with coffee after being a total bitch, yea you 'changed' lol
>>
Leave him alone. Fucking gargoyles.
>>
>>18328799
so much this
just go home
>>
>>18328771
>bringing coffee
so you're gonna let him fuck you without condom?
>>
>>18328799
> I could probably fuck her and someone else at the same time and she wouldn't even notice
from my personal experience, even if OP is ok with it, the other girl likely isn't.
Women are very possessive.
>>
what did you do, is he single
this is important
>>
File: 1494809544946.jpg (42KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1494809544946.jpg
42KB, 712x712px
>>18328771
>I was quite a bitch -- meaning I was mean and making drama.
Let me guess, a lot of this drama revolved around neurosis that made you quite self-obsessed, right? You did things where you placed your emotions and your desires before his, right? Where you didn't even think about how what you did would make him feel, you didn't respect his boundaries or space, right? Such as turning up to his fucking house unannounced because you think you deserve another chance, that sort of neurotic bullshit, right?

Holy fuck. Get off at the next stop and take the first train heading back home. That's how you'll prove you've actually changed.
>>
>>18328771
as others said, go home.

I have an ex gf who was prone to this stuff, she once threatened to come to my house. She went to the house of her ex before me in this fashion, and wouldn't leave, so he beat her on his front lawn.

Understand that men don't want to be chased once they decide they don't want to be with you. It doesn't rekindle. The only reason they would get back with you, is b/c they're already growing fear of not having insured sex.
>>
>>18328771
>I changed myself
No you didn't, leave the guy alone
>>
>>18328771
If you want to see him, just apologize. don't hope for more. If he's harsh accept it. If he's not responsive accept it. Just let him know you're sorry and you've changed; DONT tell him you're looking for another chance.
If he recontacts you after that THEN you can eventually think of getting him back.
Good luck.
>>
Update OP, wanna know how this ends.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.