[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
I know this thread gets enough questions relating to girls, but there's this one girl that I'm kind of into. Today during class, we were both assigned to do a practice thing for some upcoming test. I then heard her say something about Prom to me. I figured she was asking me to go with her, but then she said it would be with her group of friends.
I'm not sure if she just wants to go as friends, or wants me to meet some people because I don't really talk to anyone since I got kicked out of my previous school due to reasons, and the few friends I have all go to the school I got kicked out of. At first I thought she was interested because she asked if I was planning to go to Prom, then urged me to go when I said no, and said something about never having a boyfriend before. So is she interested, does she feel bad for me, or worst of all, is she trying to play me for a fool?
>>
>>18328546
>She said something about prom

Be specific pls, quotes and what not. What did she actually say?
>>
>>18328546
Bitch nigger
Ask her to prom
She worst that she can say is that she's already going with someone, and then literally nothing has changed

You are a bitch nigger, you know that? I hope she says no
>>
>>18328555
The only thing I remember off the top of my head is that she asked me if I was planning on going to prom, then after I said no, she said that I should go with her and her friends.
>>
>>18328561
I know
>>
>>18328561
Sooo fucking hostile for no reason
>>
>>18328722
I hate young people
Because I was young once
And I hate what I was
>>
>>18328737
None taken
>>
>>18328561
>She worst that she can say is that she's already going with someone, and then literally nothing has changed
No, the worst that can happen is she tells her friends about creepy OP asking her out and he's fucked.
>>
>>18328754
Unlikely, but I guess that is possible
>>
>>18328546
stupid fucking faggot grow a pair of balls and ask her out you fucking pussy bitch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.