[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 22

File: ATOGA manandwoman.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA manandwoman.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
So...Asking about mixed signals is a no go, then?
>>
Why do women cheat on decent guys?
>>
I'm going to be an officer in my nation's Navy
I'm going to have a lot of money but will a woman ever be able to handle their SO being away for months at a time?

I feel like I'm consigning myself to solitude
>>
>>18328576
Why do decent guys cheat on decent women?
>>
>>18328576
Same reason men cheat on decent women. Also read the FAQ, question 7
>>
>>18328584
Sure, there are tons of military wives. And I don't have any data to back this up, but it seems that enlisted are married at higher rates than the rest of the population, at least where I'm from.'I love a guy in uniform' is an oft repeated cliche for a reason.
>>
File: doberman pinscher.jpg (179KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
doberman pinscher.jpg
179KB, 600x330px
I'll ask again, but tweaked:

1. Is it going too far to take my Doberman with me on the first date? I haven't started trying to get dates yet, but am heavily considering taking my dog when I do. She has an excellent temperament and can go nearly anywhere, but still naturally protective of me if someone is aggressive towards me or I'm visibly worried.

I'm a 5'0", 100 lbs., weak as hell woman. I also live along a human trafficking corridor and my state is #3 in rate of missing persons, hence the caution.

2. Should I be very clear my dog is coming with me on my online profile/when texting/etc., or should I make it seem more natural?

3. On the topic of dogs, could you (guys) see yourself being jealous of your girlfriend's dog? My devotion to my dog is comparable to a parent's to their child. I spend hours every day training her, exercising with her, taking her out on my daily excursions, making her food from home, etc.
>>
>>18328597
Yeah but there's the Jody factor
>>
>>18328587
>Decent guys
>Cheat
"no"
>>
Why are women so sloppy with shaving? Either shave properly or don't shave at all.
>>
>>18328597
Those military wives are also incredibly prone to cheating
>>
>>18328610
One of my favourite dates went like this

We went for coffee
We chatted
Then she said she wanted to go home and walk her dog
Did I want to come with?
Of course I did

Even without preamble, you can frame the date as "Hey, I'd like some company on this dog walk"

I'd probably make it clear beforehand, especially if it's the first date. Maybe he's afraid of dogs. Or allergic.
Or maybe he'll get all offended because he thinks you're fucking the dog

Who knows.
>>
>>18328615
What body part are you talking about?

Sometimes I miss spots on my legs, even when I'm extremely thorough. There's a lot of skin, and I can't see all of it or feel it that well when underwater.

Never shaved my crotch. I get my armpits perfectly, though.
>>
>>18328614
They do
Unless you shift the goal posts to exclude 70% of men.
Good people of both sexes cheat.
It's complicated
>>
>>18328615
Never been with a woman with sloppy shaving

I mean unless it's her asshole.
Then all bets are off
>>
>>18328624
>It's complicated
Why is this the go to response for every dirtbag on this site who defense cheating and or cheaters? Saying "i-its c-complicated" is literally the worst argument in favor of anything I've ever heard. If you are a decent human being, you don't cheat.
>>
>>18328623
>Never shaved my crotch
>>
>>18328624
>70% of men cheat
Kill yourself
>Muh it's complicated response
Again, kill yourself. Cheaters post this same shit in every thread pertaining to the topic.
>>
>>18328526
How can I tell if someone 'acts differently' around me?
>>
>>18328629
It's complicated :^)

Most peoples' lives aren't in black and white.
You can't put in stone how people will react.

I'm not saying forgive cheaters
I'm saying that what they do, it isn't out of hate.
>>
>>18328630
Would you shave your balls while celibate?
>>
"opposite"
two differents things aren't oppose.
dumbass.
>>
>>18328636
Seriously, it's like a script with you people. Is there a website that lists excuses for pieces of shit to use when someone calls out cheaters? Every single time the topic is brought up
>Muh life is not black and white
>I-It's C-Complicated
>We aren't programed to be monogamous
You are a bad person. People like you are bad people. You aren't as bad as murderers or other criminals, but you are not a "decent" human being. Anyone who feels that it's a better idea to cheat behind the person they're with's back instead of just breaking off their relationship is not a "decent" person, no matter how much they try and convince themselves otherwise.
>>
For the few women who come here
What do they think about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

Is that what manhood is for you?
>>
>>18328648
Just curious, but what's your opinion on the morality of the person they cheated with? Like, the guy who has sex with a woman he knows is married.
>>
>>18328648
It's complicated :^)

Life isn't always like it is in highschool where relationships can come and go like the breeze

Sometimes when it's been 20 years, you don't just say "End it", you have your fling and hope to come home.

I'm not saying I forgive cheaters.
Trust me, I hate them more than most. I grew up in fractured home

But I fucking understand. Like you should.
>>
>>18328610
In response to question 3:
Do you plan on telling him he is second place and always will be second place to your dog? How would you feel if he told you, you will always be second place?
Feel free to think it, but don't dare say it. It's a shitty thing to set the standard as "you have to compete with my other thing" on the first date.
>>
>>18328649
It's not something I can really give an analysis on. I don't think of it the way I think you think I do. It's one of the better Disney songs, and it encourages some vague, positive traits for boys (and girls) to aspire to. That's about it.
>>
>>18328657
If he knows she's married? I don't see how you can call yourself a good or decent person knowing that you are doing something that will potentially destroy someone else's family.
>>
Women

Why is swallowing such a big fucking deal?
>>
>>18328657
Hate the game not the player.
>>
>>18328665
Cum in a shot glass and drink it and you'll know.
>>
>>18328668
I do...frequently
>>
>>18328642
Another anon here. I do shave when I'm not fucking, because I feel better shaved. Some complain about the skin itching after shaving, but I don't have that problem.
>>
>>18328658
This whole post is basically "not an argument: the post". When you've been with someone for 20 years and you cheat, you're an even bigger piece of shit than someone who does it in a shorter term relationship. If you are such a worthless piece of garbage that you can't control your urge to ride a new dick or put your dick in a new pussy after building a relationship with someone for two decades, you are not a decent person. There is literally nothing to "understand", and it isn't complicated. Those are weak arguments used by weak people.
>>
>>18328673
It's... Complicated
Get in a 20 yr relationship and tell me otherwise
>>
Ladies

What turns you on?
>>
>>18328662
Ok, I agree.
It is a better Disney song.
And it does encourage some positive traits

But it also says that being a man is about being physical and martial

What if the song was about "Be a woman" and the message was about having big tits and sucking dick?
>>
>>18328678
X, Y, and Z, tee hee
All ladies want that. Hee hee
>>
>>18328658
>>18328675
How about you provide details or otherwise? I'll disagree with >>18328673 and say this is the archetype "please give replies: the post." Provide details so we can all learn or take your cryptic nonsense elsewhere.
>>
>>18328684
ooo baby I'll give you x and y all night and I'll even let you z on me
>>
>>18328680
Well, that'd be pretty shitty. I real genderbend of Mulan would have a man infiltrate an all-female group and "Be a Woman" would be about kindness and communication or something, and the man would be just as good at those things as his female peers are.

It takes traditionally-gendered traits and shows the men/women can, and should, excel in them just as well as women/men. I dunno.

"Big stronk man" is kinda dumb, though, but physical fitness is something everyone should work towards. You don't have to be enormous, but generally healthy.
>>
>>18328668
What?
>>
>>18328700
Just try it.
>>
>>18328709
Never. You try it.
>>
>>18328665
I always swallow, I'm too lazy to spit it
>>
>>18328717
I fucking love you.
>>
Girls

Whenever you see a male coworker/sit next to a male classmate, do you ever think "hmm i wonder if he has sexual fantasies about me"?
>>
>>18328818
no
>>
>>18328818

Not really, but I have thought it before, only because I've been told "men have sexual fantasies about all the women" or something. But never normally, and its a gross thing to think about people in my day to day life being sexual.
>>
Guys:

My fiance is very miserable at his job, even though its objectively a pretty good job. What should I do? How do I support him? It scares me.
>>
>>18328825
Suffering is good. It will make him stronger.
>>
>>18328818

lol what?? Does this happen?
>feels fucking afraid now.
>>
>>18328825

Just try to be understanding. Listen to him when he talks about his job. If he needs to start looking for a new one, encourage him to do so since you want him to be happy. Maybe you can even ask him, hey wanna look for a new job since this one is making you miserable?

People get frustrated over shit. Don't be scared, unless he's taking it out on your or something
>>
>>18328830

Thats a lie. I am scared.
>>
>>18328818
If they're attractive, maybe
>>
>>18328841

He's only been at this job for a few months and I feel like its objectively a pretty good job. It seems like his biggest grievance is a mildly annoying coworker. He's paid well, below average commute, non-abusive workplace, desk job, healthcare, 3 weeks vacation time.

It scares me because it feels like "if he's not satisfied with this, when will he ever be satisfied?" But maybe that's the wrong way to think.
>>
>>18328825
His suffering will make him stronger. He'll level up and eventually find a Stacey.
>>
Guys,

Why are you all so obsessed with the size of your penis when it has nothing to do with your abilities in bed? I can get myself off with two fingers so why do you feel like you need a giant appendage between your legs to please a woman?
>>
>>18328852
Ohh. Well, it just might not be his passion honestly. Yeah he's saying it's because of an annoying coworker but maybe he's just not happy doing what he's doing (most of us aren't)

>if he's not satisfied with this, when will he ever be satisfied?
That's not a terrible thing to worry about but that's something he's gotta deal with or move on from.

Are you working too and content with your job?
>>
>>18328861
It's not about you, you fucking roastie, it's about my ego.
Not but serious, it's more about MUH DICK rather than anything else
>>
>>18328665
Because it tastes disgusting. I usually try to put up with it, but sometimes it will leave me feeling physically ill the next day.
>>
>>18328861
Only insecure boys care. No one past the age of 20 gives a shit.
>>
>>18328861
Because it's not all about you. The dick is the ultimate symbol of manhood, it's called the manhood for fuck's sake, so having a babydick is obviously going to cause confidence issues. You girls do the same thing worrying about tit size and beef curtains.
>>
>>18328862

>Ohh. Well, it just might not be his passion honestly.
Maybe. His dream is to make indie games I guess but that seems kinda unrealistic. Though he says that he knows the market really well.

>Are you working too and content with your job?
Nope I am dependent on him. I love him very dearly and he wants to provide for me etc. Its hard for me to say this, and it makes me feel guilty, because I wouldn't want to leave him either way but my own dependence on him probably increases my own worries.
>>
How much does it mean? When she stares at my eyes for way too long like more than 30 seconds, and she does it constantly, no flicking, no looking at the nose, mouth or anything, super deep stare.
She did not use to do this
>>
>>18328861

Cuz these betas just wanna talk shit between themselves and don't actually care about gaining some skills in bed. lol then they wanna whine and cry on here like "Why can't I get no gurls? I'm /fit/ handsome and got a dick... " boo fucking hoo. Learn to fuck good, or gtfo.
>>
>>18328885
That you have autism.
>>
>>18328896
/fit/ have the biggest cocks though.

No homo.
>>
>>18328902
t. SS+GOMAD victim
>>
>>18328884

> His dream is to make indie games but that seems kinda unrealistic.
>Nope I am dependent on him.
>my own dependence on him probably increases my own worries.

Yeah.. you don't see how this is a bit selfish of you? He's willing to work and support you while you're at home on your ass. Yet you'll be a Negative Nancy and tell him that his dreams are unrealistic. And you dare wonder why this man is not happy, content, and living the high life??

>Now my question is: Why are people such self-centered assholes?
>>
File: 14595333430633.png (73KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
14595333430633.png
73KB, 320x200px
>>18328896
>/adv/ betas who just talk shit between themselves actually having sex to begin with

If this your first day here?
>>
>>18328908
t.dicklet
>>
>>18328915
>He's willing to work and support you while you're at home on your ass.
I am very grateful for that.

>Yet you'll be a Negative Nancy and tell him that his dreams are unrealistic.
But are they unrealistic? Like one doesn't have to do with the other. If he gives me a mountain of gold and tells me his dream is to travel through time, does that make his dream realistic one? Or it isn't realistic, but I should lie to him and give false hope because he gave me a mountain of gold?

This doesn't seem like an answer. These two things are 100% unrelated. If his dream is unrealistic its unrealistic no matter how wonderful and kind he is to me (very very wonderful and very very kind).

I don't outright say "your dream is unrealistic" either. I do tell him not to take too big of risks with it though.
>>
Guys,

Assuming you were friends with your girlfriend before you started dating her, how soon would be too soon for her to say I love you?
>>
>>18328927
Making indy games isn't the same as travelling through time, Anon. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can do the former.
>>
>>18328938

Not a guy but the general rule is that "too soon" = before the guy.
>>
>>18328938
If she doesn't feel it.
or
if she doesn't has actual reason to say it I.E. Just saying it because of hormones
>>
>>18328939

I know that, I gave an extreme example we both can agree on. To me, making indie games is unrealistic too. Maybe to you (and to him too) it seems more realistic. I am open to being proved wrong, but I am still hesitant. Does that make sense?
>>
>>18328861
Most guys don't really care about size unless they're insecure as shit.
>>
>>18328939
>>18328947

And my dependence on him is not an argument for realism. Me being dependent doesn't make his dreams more realistic. If they are realistic, they should be realistic on their own.

I love him and I am very grateful to him. I wish he was more content with his (very good) job and I want to make him feel more contented and happy in his day to day.
>>
>>18328927
>>18328947

Idk I'm a woman too and to me, staying at home having someone else provide for you.. in this day and age? that's what's unrealistic. You can't expect to depend on someone else/expect them to be happy working a job that's unfulfilling/be a dreamkiller/and expect him to be satisfied/ and feel safe on top of it.

TL; DR
If you want him to be happy, be supportive and let him express his unhappiness without your input on what he should be feeling. If you want him happy, support his hobbies/dreams without inputting your doubts on him.

And for you,, Maybe you should look into getting a part time job or at least a hobby. living off someone else and depending on them probably isn't making you satisfied or content with yourself. Do something about it.
>>
>>18328947
Yeah that makes sense, you don't take an interest in your bf's dream (because if you did you'd know how realistic it actually is) and instead you just blindly hold him back from going for it, makes perfect sense.
>>
To women does a red sock hurt I gave my girlfriend one and she said it's fine a doctor put it back to normal so does it hurt
>>
>>18328987
The fuck is a red sock?
>>
>>18328995
It's when you fuck a girl in the ass so hard that it turns inside out
>>
>>18328987
I looked it up on Urban Dictionary, and I would want to fucking kill you if you did that to me without asking.
>>
>>18328665
Because cum is weirdly warm, has a pretty bad taste and consistency.
I don't want it in my mouth, so I make sure that I deepthroat when he's about to cum and swallow.
>>
>>18328981

>Idk I'm a woman too and to me, staying at home having someone else provide for you.. in this day and age? that's what's unrealistic.
Yeah most people who hate housewives tend to be women themselves, most men don't seem to care (at least none I've met irl). Idk, doesn't seem unrealistic to me, nor does he ever have a problem with it (in fact he wants to provide for me).

>You can't expect to depend on someone else/expect them to be happy working a job that's unfulfilling/be a dreamkiller/and expect him to be satisfied/ and feel safe on top of it.
This sentence is a mess. How does my dependence relate to his satisfaction with his job?

You list "expect him to be happy" on both sides of the equation too. "You can't expect him to be happy and expect him to be satisfied on top of it". What? First of all I want him to be happy. That's not the same as "expect". Of course I want him to be happy.

And then there's "dreamkiller" though I have no idea what makes me a "dreamkiller". Unless thinking a dream is unrealistic is what kills the dream. But I barely express this to him, and if it really is unrealistic, then my say-so is not what kills the dream.

>And for you,, Maybe you should look into getting a part time job or at least a hobby.
I have "a hobby" and he really wants me to have kids ASAP after we get married in July. I'm ambivalent about working outside the home myself, since on the one hand I'd be "safer" if I wasn't dependent but I am not sure that's a good thing for our relationship or even to his own career. Also I have extreme anxiety to begin with so that bled over into my working life when I did work. If its ever financially necessary I absolutely will work, and I've said that to him many times.
>>
>>18328985

> you don't take an interest in your bf's dream (because if you did you'd know how realistic it actually is)
This isn't an argument. Indie games fail all the time, let alone fail to support a family. I assume that you are telling me that his dream is actually realistic and I would know if I was more interested? If you want to say his dream is actually realistic then say so. Support that argument.

>instead you just blindly hold him back from going for it
What do you mean, "hold him back"? For that matter, what do you mean by "going for it"?

He's making an indie game right now, he wants to put it up on kickstarter and then I guess on steam. He says one big hit will make us rich. The most I've ever done is question "what if it doesn't get funded?" and "what if people don't like it?" and ask him not to take too big of risks.
>>
>>18328825
I read the rest of the posts too, but I'll reply to the OP.

The first and most important thing you can do is being understanding and let him unwind after work.
Take away stress and other responsibilities from him, make sure he is relaxed and feels taken care of. And let him talk about his job.

If he keeps disliking his job to the point it makes him miserable, I think you should have a serious conversation and help him find another job, maybe in the field he likes.
You could temporarily work and wait before having children in order to support him financially while he switches to another career.

Most importantly - it is not about you and your needs. I understand that you feel scared because you are dependent on him financially, but you should be worried about him and his happiness you. I don't know you, but I wouldn't want to know that my SO is doing something that makes them extremely miserable just to make me happy and keep me safe.

Make sure you're doing your best to make his life easier, even if it means doing something mildly uncomfortable for a couple of years. And, more than everything, make sure you settled the career thing before having kids because switching careers when you have children to take care of is way more dangerous.
>>
>>18329024

lol since you're so set in your ways, why are you even on here and wasting everyone's time? No one said they hate housewives. I was just saying that it's unrealistic to expect to not pull your weight and wonder "why can't he just be satisfied"

You're kind of a dull stereotype and try really hard to paint yourself in a better way. Which isn't working btw. Don't be surprised if you get divorced in a few years lol
>>
>>18328902
>/fit/ have the biggest cocks
haha it's precisely because they aren't well endowed that they need to compensate, and it works, they become more attractive!
>>
>>18329070
>Take away stress and other responsibilities from him, make sure he is relaxed and feels taken care of. And let him talk about his job.
I try to.

>You could temporarily work and wait before having children in order to support him financially while he switches to another career.
He definitely doesn't want to wait to have kids (and neither do I, I'm going to be 30 in a few months), and I am not sure if I have the earning potential to support him.

If he were to switch to working in gaming then I think it's a matter of sending out enough resumes, he's worked for game companies before. (Though its a pain to move and he's not likely to find a good as a job as this one in the game industry). If it would make him happy I would support it. I just worry.

> I understand that you feel scared because you are dependent on him financially, but you should be worried about him and his happiness you.
I am. That's why my original question was about his happiness, I only brought up the fact that my own dependence probably increases my fears after it was asked. An unhappy husband is a scary thing, an unhappy husband I am dependent on to live is probably a bit scarier.

>And, more than everything, make sure you settled the career thing before having kids because switching careers when you have children to take care of is way more dangerous.
I agree. I told him too, that I hope he's happy before we have kids, because kids just make more stress.
>>
>>18328902
>/fit/ have the biggest cocks though.
Says /fit/? The most insecure board on this entire site?
>>
>>18328825
what job is that?
if it's pure mathematics, he might look miserable but trust me it feels very satisfying.
You can try to make him nutritious food + bjs
>>
>>18329092
Of course you worry, it would be unreasonable not to.

If it seems like he cannot be happy at his current job, you should have a talk with him and make a plan about what are his possibilities when it comes to his career and how does that fit in your plans together as a couple.
If that means starting on a project that is not rewarding financially enough to support both of you, you could consider working, even a part time job. Of course not to support both of you, but to lighten the weight on his shoulder a bit.

Just discuss with him what his possibilities are and what you can do to make his life easier.
>>
>>18329073
>lol since you're so set in your ways
I'm not. I'm extremely open. I just don't accept nonsense or bad advice, and I'd be stupid if I did. Analyzing advice given doesn't make you "set in your ways".

>I was just saying that it's unrealistic to expect to not pull your weight and wonder "why can't he just be satisfied"
Thanks for clarifying. Do you think if I got a job, then he would be satisfied with his job? How does that make sense to you? Keep in mind I am not being "set in my ways here", this is a real question because right now your advice seems stupid. My getting a job will not change anything about his job, it will offer him less flexibility when it comes to finding new work which requires relocation, and it gives me less flexibility to run all his errands for him and have dinner and the home ready for him to come back to. (And he hates running errands, a single errand on the weekend wrecks the whole thing for him and stresses him immensely).

I am open to getting a job if it will somehow make him happy with his, though everything he's told me seems to point the other way. Can you explain your logic?

>Don't be surprised if you get divorced in a few years lol
Housewives are less likely to get divorced iirc.
>>
>>18329111

He said I was already doing everything I can do. That's why I needed to ask internet strangers. Maybe I'll press harder into him and bring up more specifics. But then I don't want to annoy him either. Generally, he likes being a provider, maybe he's torn himself.

>>18329096

No, he's programming. He says himself he doesn't like his job and can't wait for a new one. But if you ask for details (since on the surface he has a very very good job), he says his coworker is annoying. He rates a 4 on a scale of 1-10, if 1 is wanting to die and 10 is very happy. So if such a good job is getting a 4? Its worrisome. But maybe he's only happy if he's making video games.
>>
>>18328938
If we're incompatible or there is simply no chemistry, I'd imagine almost any time would be a bad time. If the opposite is true, it is usually implied with actions or other compliments anyway.
>>
>>18328938
before I destroy her pussy/ass
>>
>>18328668
I've tasted my cum. I don't find it particularly enjoyable but it wasn't disgusting.
>>
>>18328717
such a keeper
>>
Girls: I've heard having a happy trail is pretty attractive, but does it count if my stomach in general is hairy?
>>
>>18329185

I used to hate the idea of hairy guys (too much Kdramas/anime) but when you meet a hairy guy and love him his hairs are very attractive.
>>
>>18329196
are you still into clean shaven effeminate looking guys with long hair?
>>
>>18329185
I generally don't mind hair anywhere.
>>
Anyone know of a unwritten rule of the allowed age gap between dating people?
Once heard about ((your age/2)/3).

>be 25 years old
>half of that is ~12
>a third of that is 4
Then you should only date people 4 years younger or older than yourself.
>>
File: moon embracing the sun.jpg (75KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
moon embracing the sun.jpg
75KB, 480x300px
>>18329244

They still look attractive I guess? But now I have a real life love and he doesn't conform to East Asian beauty standards while still looking very handsome on his own. So I guess my idea of what is attractive in men broadened.

>>18329255

I heard half your age plus 7. Also /2/3 is the same as /6 so you know.
>>
>>18329255
imo, it depends on what the parents of the parties involved agree or disagree on. And that implies a pretty broad range depending on the parents and how important their childs happiness is to them. Then there's personal taste, even maturity and respect for a younger or older person is part of the attraction dynamic. Numerically, I dunno.
>>
>>18329265
this all in the context of perfectly legal adult attraction of course
>>
>>18329255
The golden rule is (Your age)/2 + 7
>>
>>18329255
According to the "half your age +7" rule, the youngest you can date is 19.5. I would round that up to a 20 considering that a lot of people are still maturing around that age.
>>
>>18328624
>It's complicated
No it's not.

Even ignoring the fact that 70% of people do not cheat, fidelity is a very simple concept.
>>
>>18329255
Half your age + 5 for me
I'm 26 and my gf is 18 year old
>>
>>18329255
>Once heard about ((your age/2)/3).
What?

Ignoring the fact it should be simplified to divided by 6, half age+7 has always been the golden rule. So 25 would be roughly 19.
>>
>>18328861
>Why are you all so obsessed with the size of your penis when it has nothing to do with your abilities in bed?

I really don't get these questions.

Dick size is probably one of the most common go to insults for women, it's not like your sex is ignorant of the topics sensitivity. It's well known dick size is a representation of your masculinity, and by calling it small you are basically calling them less of a man. This sort of question makes me wonder if you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>18329024
>Idk, doesn't seem unrealistic to me
Him getting that indie job would be entirely realistic if you got one too. That's the whole fucking point. Assuming kids arent in the picture, it's plenty feasible to work low income jobs and still be somewhat comfortable.

I don't "hate housewives" but you're fucking stupid if you don't see the limitations being one has. Him having to provide for the both of you is the dream killer.
>>
I can't get any alone time with the girl I've been dating for a few months now. We've got busy schedules so can only rarely go out, but we see each other regularly in college where we spent time together. Thing is, there's always something up or someone tagging along. Most of her attention then goes towards the other person. Whenever I want to go somewhere with her alone, she instead chooses to go home to do her work or 'promised to go home with her friend' already.
I've tried calling a few nights as well, but she'll be doing stuff with her family or forget our plans to call. In the end I just sit there waiting for a never-to-come response way past midnight.
Got a date planned in a few days which is just the two of us, but even that's a big maybe as we'd only go if our work's done... which I doubt if she does all this on purpose.

Getting kind of sad because of not being taken seriously, it seems. Getting the feeling she's avoiding me too, even though she's herself over text and we'd talk until late in the night through those.

Girls, does it sound pathetic to be direct and just ask for more time to spend together with just the two of us? Or is it normal to have this kind of relationship?
>>
>>18329311

>Him getting that indie job would be entirely realistic
What is "getting that indie job"? He wants to make a game and sell it and make a lot of money off his game. That is his dream. That is what I mean by unrealistic. I don't doubt he can make a game (he's been making one). What I doubt is that making a game and selling it will support a family. Or even just himself.

He's already made games for other people, if that's what you mean by 'that indie job'.

>Assuming kids arent in the picture,
He wants kids ASAP, like by this time next year. What a really stupid picture, btw. You think his dream is us both working low income jobs with no children into our 30s? How is that a "dream"? Who has "dreams" like that? That's not a "dream" that's just depressing. Protip: that's nobodys dream unless they are foreveralone and homeless.

My fiance wants kids ASAP, he likes being a provider (he said he would respect my decision as long as we don't have kids but once we do have kids he wants me to stay home), and he wants to be rich. (Right now we are middle class--not in want of anything, but not to the point where money is no object).

>you're fucking stupid if you don't see the limitations being one has

Homemaking has limitations and benefits and no I am not stupid. IF my fiance's dream is for both of us to work low income jobs, I will work a low income job. That's stupid though, and though you say you don't hate housewives you seem awfully desperate to make my fiance's job dissatisfaction about my being a homemaker somehow.
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (46KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
46KB, 600x382px
>>
>>18329324

>Girls, does it sound pathetic to be direct and just ask for more time to spend together with just the two of us? Or is it normal to have this kind of relationship?

Not at all pathetic, and I would not call that normal. I don't like the way she is treating you, and if she's not honestly clueless (in which case she should shape up asap) you should find a new gf.
>>
>>18329336
>What is "getting that indie job"?
As in, making an actual career out of it. Two single adults without kids is pretty cheap. If you got a job even a shitty min wage one odds are he could support himself.

>He wants kids ASAP, like by this time next year.
Then bring up he needs to weigh his options. Part of why I chose to become an Engineer is so I wouldn't have to send my kids to daycare if I ever had any. There are other easier careers I could have gone for but I weighed all of my options.

Every action has a consequence. If the guy wants kids but still has dreams of getting an easy and fun job you should at least postpone that shit since he obviously doesn't really know what he wants.

>though you say you don't hate housewives you seem awfully desperate to make my fiance's job dissatisfaction about my being a homemaker somehow.
A significant slice of his limitations are specifically because you are a homemaker. If he decides to have a stay at home mother and work a more strenuous job that's fine but let's not pretend shrinking your combined income is not a significant factor.
>>
Girls, if there's something that won't stop bothering me and my girlfriend keeps avoiding the topic while I keep bringing it up and turning the mood awkward, is the red flag on her end or mine?
>>
>As in, making an actual career out of it. Two single adults without kids is pretty cheap. If you got a job even a shitty min wage one odds are he could support himself.
Could he? He can't start making money off his game tomorrow, or even within the year. Its not ready to even go on kickstarter for years yet, that's according to him. Are you talking about him getting a throwaway part time job to work on his game slightly more? I'm not sure I would have the earning potential to support him, but I'd be open.

Right now this is his dream. He is actively working towards this goal, I support him, I just don't know if its realistic:
1) Work on his game.
2) Put it on kickstarter, enough to allow him to quit his job and make it full time.
3) Put it on steam, he knows the market so it will be a big hit.
4) Be rich off the sales for life, possibly use those to make new games.

He comes from a wealthy background and I don't, he says being wealthy is easy as long as you keep at it, I think being wealthy is something that very few people luck into. If you think his dream is unrealistic and that a life of making games is one where I need to support him and we can never have kids, then you'd be on my side of this disagreement. Congrats you are now a "dreamkiller".

>Then bring up he needs to weigh his options.
He's taking the option I described above. He doesn't expect it will be "easy" btw, he works very hard and has never complained work is "too hard".

>A significant slice of his limitations are specifically because you are a homemaker.
But absolutely zero of his dissatisfactions, and quite a lot of what makes him happy (like having his home/meals made for him when he gets in, having his errands run, flexibility in relocating, etc). So why are you framing it around this? Like you randomly decided that if a man doesn't like his otherwise very good job, its the fault of the homemaker even though he actively wants to provide for her.
>>
>>18329358
Depends on what it is.
>>
>>18329362 is for >>18329344 obvs.
>>
>>18329358
Have you talked about it already?
Talking about it could possibly solve the situation/make you less bothered?

If that's the case, then she's immature.
If that's not the case, then you're immature.
>>
>>18329362
He is saying that the reason why your fiancé cannot leave his job that makes him miserable and focus on his dream career that would make him happy is that he has to provide for you financially.

There are a lot of sacrifices you make for your SO, this is one of them. It is worth it? Apparently for you two it is. Is it less of a sacrifice? Not really.
>>
>>18329324
Are you even sure you're dating her...? I mean, she's bringing friends along on dates

>>18329255
Like others have said, that's not the rule. Also what's your question?

>>18329185
I couldn't care less
>>
>>18329362
>Could he? He can't start making money off his game tomorrow
Maybe not overnight but lots of people do it. Living single is cheap, but kids are expensive. Obviously you'd need to work out a plan to move forward if it's actually something he wants to do.

>he knows the market so it will be a big hit.
Here's one of the big problems to me. He's operating on delusions. Odds are most of his games will have middling sells at best. You say he has a wealthy background but all that tells me is he has a weak handle on money, you need to operate assuming a worst case scenario. He's doing the complete opposite.

The more you talk the more I'm convinced you two should postpone kids.

> So why are you framing it around this?
Because actions have consequences. If he decides you being a stay at home wife that takes care of the kids takes priority that's fine, he goes down one road and closes off others such as making indie games as a career.
>>
Girls
What is a good first date idea? I have hooked up with this girl at a friend's party. We fucked and hanged out the whole day after, and I want to take her on a date. Thing is I'm low on money at the moment, so no dinner/lunch, and going for a coffee is out of the picture since she doesn't drink it.
Is just going for a few beers a good idea? (alcohol is pretty cheap here)
>>
>>18329382
There's a list in the OP.
>>
>>18329378
>Obviously you'd need to work out a plan to move forward if it's actually something he wants to do.
I gave his plan already. There it is.

>Here's one of the big problems to me. He's operating on delusions. Odds are most of his games will have middling sells at best.
Okay then welcome to being a "dream killer".

I think in general he's come from a rich background and had nothing but pretty good programming jobs (even avoiding "crunch time", whereas I come from a working class background and have worked jobs which are low paying, long hours or with sexual harassment/abusive manager. So I see his job now and it looks really good. Most people in my family would die to have that job. 9-5, 3 weeks vacation, good pay, healthcare. But he rates his happiness there to be "4" because his coworker keeps talking to him about wedding plans. I guess he mentioned too his work isn't "interesting" for him, but I don't know.

>The more you talk the more I'm convinced you two should postpone kids.
We both definitely want kids, him moreso than me. We're pushing 30. "Postpone kids" might be okay if its our only choice (pretty soon I won't be able to postpone anymore, fertility drops like a rock after 35), but its not okay to "postpone" kids so we can both work minimum wage jobs together. And knowing him (and myself) I don't think either one of us will be willing to drop having a family altogether.

> If he decides you being a stay at home wife that takes care of the kids takes priority that's fine, he goes down one road and closes off others such as making indie games as a career.
You are definitely begin a dreamkiller.

So assuming you kill his dream just there, how do I make him as happy as I can, in the place we are? Thus my original question.
>>
>>18329378
>Odds are most of his games will have middling sells at best

Also his disagreement with this is that "most games" made by other people are shit games. His games will be good because he has a deep passion for games, grit, talent, and he understands what people want.

So when I point to failed games on kickstarter or what have you he does not think it applies.
>>
>>18328610

Lady, if someone likes you, he won't be bothered / give a shit about you coming with your dog on a date. It's just limiting the activities on a date ( can't bring a dog in most restaurant and cafes so the park will do )

And, unless you're fucking the dog, why would someone be bothered by a pet ?

And yes, mention beforehand that you are taking your dog with you. Don't want the chap to turn up in a suit and then walk him in a park.

Unless you're some crazy dog lady, you're overthinking this shit.
>>
>>18329375
The dates are just the two of us, that's no problem at all. Thing is that they're rare and while we do see each other at college, she's usually too busy or accompanied to get a coffee after. We do get coffee after, sometimes, but she'd say "the more the merrier" and bring the accompanying friend along because she's the social type and wants to make more friends. I don't see those as dates, though. Just attempts at impromptu dates
>>
>>18329389
>So assuming you kill his dream just there, how do I make him as happy as I can, in the place we are?
Have you tried anal?

>>18329393
Everyone thinks their game is fucking great. Kojima is absurdly passionate about what he does but you can see what happened when he lost the people who kept him on a leash, such as how MGS went from merely cutscene heavy to a veritable movie by MGS 4 with roughly 8 hours.

Passion is no substitute for experience, planning, and competence.
>>
>>18329367
That's the problem. I try but we can't. Dodges the topic when I bring it up and all.
>>
>>18329411
If she's bringing along friends, then do you think she actually values whatever relationship you have? I'm not convinced you're actually dating
>>
>>18329417
What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>18329386
Shit, I missed that. Thanks
>>
>>18328678
Confidence, tallness, money, social standing, emotional support, maturity, honesty, loyality, big balls and ability to properly comunicate and show your emotions without behaving like idiot.

>>18328825
Help him find better job. And suck his dick often.

>>18328861
Guys are retarded. But same with girls comparing boobs and ass sizes. You are welcome.
>t. Dicklet

>>18328885
Ask her on date. She wants the D. Buy condoms.

>>18328938
Girls are allowed to say word love anytime they feel like it. Go on, tell him how you love him. Just be sure you mean it and not cuck him one week later. Good luck!

>>18329185
I am hairy as ape all over my body. Legs, arms, belly, back, everywhere. Some girls like it, some suggest you to shave. First find gf and later ask her what to do about it.

>>18329255
Date anybody who is willing to date you. But make sure that when you date 16~22 people, they are mentally closer to child than adult. Act accordingly.

>>18329324
Ask her on date. And you DONT bring friends on dates. It is supposted to be fair square romantic fight 1vs1.

>>18329338
Uhh, blue board. What will you post next? Handholding with interlocked fingers?
>>>/d/egenerate

>>18329358
This is anon website. Tell us what it is or no advice for you.
>>
>>18329364
>>18329421
her vagina is super gross looking, I want her to fix it.
>>
>>18329481
>girls comparing boobs and ass sizes
Women actually do this?
>>
>>18329487
Nice try, but you're not that anon.
>>
>>18329488
No, we don't. He just wants to pretend that men aren't the only retarded ones
>>
>>18329488
>>18329495
Maybe you arent comparing it directly with each other, but your insecurities about your bodies are as real as sun.

Just one example. In the same thread is also girl with small boobs
>>18319179

Nice try femanon.
>>
guys, what should I make for a guy so he falls in love with me? I'd ask him but I want it to be a surprise, he has pretty poor eating habits as well
>>
>>18329533
Do you have any idea of what he likes at all? you haven't given much for us to go on.
>>
If a 24 years old dude has not even held hands with a girl, let alone done anything more intimate, is it bad?
I pretty much view myself as an utterly failed male at this point.
>>
>>18329535
when I asked he said he liked this fast food burrito, and a kind of frozen dinner i cant remember the name of.
>>
>>18329533
make something that would change your look or change his eyes
>>
>>18329540
Make some Mexican food? Maybe some chilli and nachos or something.
>>
>>18329533
Have sex with him, ask him on dates, bring him food, hug him, be loyal to him, talk to him, smile a lot (weapon of mass destruction against boys), periodically inflate his ego
>your penis is so good
>i never had better sex than with you
>make him help you with things (even when you can do them alone) and praise him for that
>you are so manly and tall
Be creative. The best thing any girl can do for a boy is to inflate his ego. You may dont believe me, but it is true. Direct and indirect methods both works wonders. We boys have very fragile egos and deep down we are really insecure. Make us feel like man worth of praise and we will go to war to die for you.

Tldr ask him on date and smile a lot.

>>18329539
It is pathetic only in your head. Stop thinking about it and simply ask qties on dates >>18293702
>>
>>18329555
That advice is pretty disgusting desu. Casual dating and sex are utterly abhorrent to me
>>
>>18329564
If you think your soulmate will just happen upon you without you even trying then you are in for a lonely life
>>
Girs (Guys?)

Could this mean anything?

A girl basically say that "We should remain friends for now, but who knows what the future may hold" and then I texted her after she said that there was no awkwardness. ALso, she seems to care about me as atleast a friend. Also, I gave some advice (She didnt ask) but she took it well and seems to be considering it. She kinda seems slightly more open now vs before she say shes not ready
>>
>>18329581
Indeed, but in this modern society where the only chance of one finding a partner is in acting like a hedonistic degenerate animal, one has to wonder if partaking in this sickening play is worth the remote chance of avoiding loneliness.
At least by abstaining from that disgusting behavior, I retain a degree of honor and self respect.
>>
>>18329586
>We should remain friends for now, but who knows what the future may hold
>I don't want to date you right now, but someday I may be desperate so I'd like you as a backup plan
>>
>>18329595
this.
>>
>>18329595
It wasn't exactly that wording. And anyway she has some issues in general with trusting guys at all (Due to stuff that happened to her)
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18329564
>disgusting desu
Not sure if immature or troll. Most guys dont fall in love from first sight. That happens in disney movies, not real life.

Girls are gatekeepers of sex, boys are gatekeepers of commitment. Your best bet is keep him around and be honest with him. With a bit of luck, he will sooner or later realize he isnt able to live without you anymore and commit to you.

All most girls have to do is to not behave like complete bitches, not be super fat, be honest and sex the boys from time to time. After all, sex is fun for both parties.

And remember, you are competing for boys with literally every other girls. We boys have it the same. But we compete with chads.

>>18329592
You dont have to spread your legs on 1st or even on 10th date. Just make sure you have some other value than your vagina, because sadly, some girls are so shallow and dumb that they literally have nothing more to offer (cook, clean, children, nice job, passion for hobbies, ability to have conversation, nice body, funny personality, behaving like lady etc...).

And if you hate sex so much, maybe you should buy a cat. There is nothing wrong about being cat lady.

>>18329595
This and pic related.
>>
>>18329586
you're a backup.
>>
>>18329605
what the fuck is that image real lol
>>
>>18329606
Maybe. But again, she's got some issues trusting guys due to stuff that has happened to her in the past. (Including a close guy friend sexually harassing her)
So it may not be that simple
>>
>>18329605
pretty sure >>18329564
is >>18329539
>>
>>18329612
Wrong. You're a backup but be in denial about it all you want.
>>
>>18329605
Both of those repplies are to a guy senpai.
And I have developed (admittedly utterly one-sided) feelings for girls plenty of times without there having been any intimacy between me and the girl.
>>
>>18329615
I'm just saying what I've observed. Not denying that I'm a backup. Honestly, I'm content being a friend.

There also is the fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend. And that she's never had one.
>>
>>18329604
>she has some issues in general with trusting guys at all (Due to stuff that happened to her)
All that means is she's a woman.
>>
>>18329634
I mean being sexually harassed by a close friend of hers? (Probably the only other guy friend. She cut contact soon after the incident)

And possibly being harassed or assaulted at her old college? (Left for unknown reasons. Lost alot of weight at the same time
>>
>>18329592
What's degenerate about approaching girls you like and talking to them?
>>
>>18329647
That's perfectly normal, though I personally am far too cowardly to such behavior. I was referring to the whole casual dating and hook up stuff that is utterly disgusting in my eyes.
I can't even understand how anyone could be intimate with someone they barely know and are not deeply in love with.
>>
>>18329655
Not everybody is slut. Problem is that sluts are the most visible. Change your mind set, accept that nobody is perfect and go date some qties via any means
>>18293702

You dont have to sex them up, but dont go pretending that sex isnt fun. And you still need to show them they are attractive for you or you will be put into friend zone. I guess your ideal girl is one, which will refuse your sexual advances.

And guess what, you wont find her here, but outside. Stop using words like
>degenerate animal
and go date. You have nothing to lose (except your virginity and naive views on world?).
>>
>>18329667
I read that shit already and like I said, I found that advice repulsive.
My ideal girl is one with who the relationship develops naturally over time, due to mutual interest in spending time with one another and I don't have to act like a "horny animal" or shit like that. I have no interest in some fucking disgusting and artificial "dates" and hook up bs let alone online dating. They sicken me to my core. They are so utterly american and degenerate in culture, and only serve people who seek hedonistic experiences.

I don't really mind being virgin or not having sex in itself, as I can satisfy such base, animal needs easily via masturbation. I long for company because unfortunately we humans are social animals.
>>
>>18329680
Why do you feel so bad about dating?
It doesn't have to involve anything sexual at first.
>>
>>18329680
Ok, you really have some issues inside your head. But dont worry, everybody has some.

Dont look at dates as forced interaction where the main goal is to sex up the opposite party.

You want relationships to develop over time. That is exactly what dates do. You keep seeing same person in neutral enviroment, probably talking to each other and do stuff one or both find fun like eating, walking in park, talking about stuff, watching movies and telling unfunny jokes. And with time, you slowly get to know each other. There dont have to be any sex involved. All you do is just keep seeinh each other.

And i can assure you, there are girls who dont need sex, kiss or even sign of attraction and they will keep seeing you. They just might be rare to meet. And online dating solves your problem with lacking balls to ask girls on dates in person.

>masturbation
Maybe stop fapping for a while. Use your sexual frustration as source of energy to do something in order to move forward. It may works.

Just please, change your mind set. Right now you sound more like r9k resident than normie. And you definitelly want to be more normie than r9k.
>>
>>18329683
Because it is fucking forced and artificial as fuck. It is entirely made up situation where two people who barely know each other meet at some random place where they have actual interest in being and try to awkwardly decide if they want to fuck each other.
It is the fucking antithesis of how people get to know each other naturally, which is trough casual interaction over extended period of time in places where BOTH have an actual reason to be in, be that school, hobby, job, shared circle of friends etc. Getting to know someone takes time, developing feelings even longer. Dating tries to force all that into couple of meetups and it disgusts me.
>>
>>18329699
See>>18329701

And I don't have issues, unless you think that my rejection of the contemporary social modernity and relationship seeking is some sort of mental illness.

And why on fucking earth, would you ask out or go out on dates with people you dont fucking know already? I have zero interest in going out on my way to hang out with people I dont already know. The whole idea of asking out a total stranger is asinine to me.
>>
>>18329701
>be me
>fat introvert
>primary school: 33 boys, 3 girls at class
>high school: 18 boys, 4 girls at class
>university: software engineering, 200+ boys, 20 girls, in the 5th year 50 boys, 3 girls left
>job in IT, all dudes, two secretaries
>unfaten yourself but still introvert who almost hates social events and all my friends are basically as virgin as it gets
>fire up tinder
>random girls flocks from left and right
>pick the most shy qtie
>breaks my hearth
>repeat few times
>profit

Sorry, but your
>meeting others naturally
may not even happen in our modern century. It can take years and then you will find yourself unable to ask girl out, because it is very scary to do so in person.

Get over your bloated head or die alone fapping to 2D girls.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/

>asking out a total stranger is asinine to me
How did you get to know your friends in the first place? Exactly, you talked to them in the first place without knowing them. Same with dating. You can even chat them up for days on tinder. The only problem with that is that online you cant see them in person and read ther character as good as online.

Peace out anon. Dont die alone, it is not worth it. And not every dating app is as degenerate as tinder. It also depends on where do you live.
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>18329738
I know it is unlikely to happen in this sickening day and age, which is one of the reasons I hate the modern world and wish for societal collapse.

And dating apps are the epitome of degeneracy. I abhor the very concept of them.

The way I got to know my friends was trough mutually shared social setting, and over many months of casual interaction. Dating, especially online dating is utterly antithetical to that.

I honestly believe that I'd be happier in nazi germany than in the modern world.
>>
I've been going around the various dating apps/sites with little success so far and have had a spate of instances where I would strike up a convo with a woman over a mutual interest and we would talk a bit about things, then they would just stop responding.

Is there something I'm missing or am I just doing it wrong?
>>
>>18329774
You talk about how twisted the world is, then proceed to spout /r9k/ and /pol/ tier memes.Those boards are warping your views terribly.
Leave 4chan, lay off the porn and go outside.
>>
>>18329832
I don't go to /r9k/ and /pol/ is the only place in the internet where one can actually discuss politics and not just fellate the dominant mainstream narrative.
As for leaving 4chan, no. This is the best place in the internet for actual discussion. It is also my only social circle.

I go outside daily and outside my lonesome walks, I my distaste for modern society gets reinforced every single fucking time. The people I see out in the city, by large, fucking disgusts me.
>>
>>18329831
I bet your forget to ask them on date as soon as possible. Also you can try to pimp up your profile, improve yourself or lower your standards.
>>
>>18329838

> /pol/ is the only place in the internet where one can actually discuss politics

And that's how I know you're just baiting.
>>
>>18329838
>4chan is my only social circle
Should have seen that coming
>>
>>18329842
Im dead serious. Everywhere else you have to tiptoe around sesitive and taboo subjects and the moment you step out of line from the accepted narrative you get banned.

>>18329848
What can you expect from a guy living alone in a city where he knows basically fucking no-one. I have no real life social circle here.
>>
Girls, have you ever sent love letters to serial killers, rapists etc in prison? What was your reason behind it?
>>
>>18329840

How soon is 'as soon as possible', first message, third?
>>
>>18329862
>Girls, have you ever sent love letters to serial killers, rapists etc in prison? What was your reason behind it?
It is very, very, very uncommon that women do that and it is mostly women with deep mental issues.
>>
File: eternal goddess.jpg (89KB, 614x921px) Image search: [Google]
eternal goddess.jpg
89KB, 614x921px
How do I get a wife like this?
>>
>>18329888
Yet they still exist, so it can't be that uncommon. I'm just curious about it.
>>
>girl's aunt died
Should I stop flirting today? What would Chad do?
>>
File: wat is this.jpg (31KB, 574x346px) Image search: [Google]
wat is this.jpg
31KB, 574x346px
>>18329919
He would have fucked her yesterday.
>>
>>18329926
The first two seasons of Archer was fucking gold man.
>>
Why does having a female boss feel like having a second wife without the sex?
>>
>>18329948
because society has programmed you to think like that
>>
>>18329906
It is very uncommon.

This, by the way:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
>>
File: HNTYDib.jpg (80KB, 711x1066px) Image search: [Google]
HNTYDib.jpg
80KB, 711x1066px
>>18329948
Literally is.
>>
I totally sperged out with my oneitis. I said some weird shit and I don't know how to recover. I almost indirectly confessed. She's acting like it's all cool and fine, but I think it's all a facade. What can I do to make things seem normal again?
>>
>>18329951
I afford her the same privilege I do any male boss and let her msg my private number after hours incase something comes up. But she takes it as an opportunity to complain about me after hours. It's got to be menopause
>>
how do I tell someone i'm not interested? i'm a guy, and i'm always being hit on by gay guys or ugly girls. it's easy to just tell the guys i'm not gay, but i feel like it would be rude to say just out of nowhere, becuase what if they aren't hitting on me, or they aren't even gay? I usually just dela with it all night until they ask. With the ugly girls, they're always super pushy/clingy, and seem to never understand the "not interested" signals. i imagine it feels like when a is told he has to be persistent, but 10x. i feel like if they had the chance or the ability, most women would rape a dude and feel entitled to it, they seem to be that oblivious. anyway, is it better to just ignore them flat out, or tell them to fuck off, in so many words? I just hate hurting people's feelings, and maybe i'm thinking too much.
>>
>>18329973
Bruh, you try to be nice and they think you're flirting, and you try to be straight up and they think you're cunt.
>>
If a dude has manboobs is it bad?
>>
>>18329983
yeah so, is it better to just be a cunt?

also, why do women call guys creepy for persisting, but then are 100x worse?
>>
File: IMG_2109.png (64KB, 402x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.png
64KB, 402x322px
>>18328678
It's subjective for example, I enjoy men who are chubby and gruff looking and with a goofy sense of humor, also did you check the FAQ
>>
>>18328897
/thread
>>
>>18329998

Yes.
>>
>>18329998
No
>>
Are girls ok with dating a 25 year old guy when:
(a) most of his friends are bearded mathematicians, i.e. when they hangout they will talk about things you don't understand/find boring
(b) would usually bail on dates if your friends are involved (i.e. doesn't like hanging out with your friends)
(c) occasionally disappear from the social world for days (you can still find him at his office or his room, feel free to sit down and read a magazine if you intend to wait for him, but he won't be going to parties with you )

Other than the above he will fulfill his duty (i.e. dinner movie dates, make you cum every night, take care of your health if you are sick and expect you to do the same). Also, there are a few perks, you can freely use the school's facility when you're with him: golf, tennis court, swimming pool, gym, etc.
A few times a year he *might* go to conference at places like Snowbird, Utah, French Alps and you *might* tag along, subsidization depends on research grant.
Also, he's not rich at all.
>>
>>18329998
maybe.
>>
>>18329608
yes that is a female evolutionary trait because monogamy is also risky for females they can lose access to male resources if her partner dies or something happens to him. this is why they like to have male backups by cheating or keeping them around in someway.
>>
>>18329901
You can't have a Goddess, anon.
>>
>>18330171
that's just Robin, right?
>>
>>18329998
They are almost universally unattractive, particularly if you're talking about manboobs due to being overweight (and not gyno). But almost literally all people have parts of their body that, when isolated, are not pretty or downright off putting. Being attractive isn't about not having any flaws.

I like heavier guys and am aware that they probably have some amount of boobs going on. It's something I am completely fine with that would not detract from my enjoyment once in bed. If you were the man I were most crazy about in the world, I would worship every part of you and would enjoy it, too.

Attraction is NOT a rational, reasonable thing. The human mind is extremely adaptable. The fact that something is part of the person you love already makes it an entirely different phenomenon than thinking about the concept.
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>18330179
>just Robin
>>
>>18330180
Finally a good reply on this forsaken board
>>
>>18329901
You can't, she belongs to me.
>>
>>18329901
You have to be a slayer to achieve that. Not even Chad can pull that off.
>>
File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>18330180
>They are almost universally unattractive
Might as well just kill myself right now then.
>>
File: 1492198674452.jpg (229KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492198674452.jpg
229KB, 1280x960px
>>18329998
The only acceptable man boobs there is.
>>
>>18330212
Neck yourself then faggot if you can't bother to read anything besides what you want to hear
>>
Any serious answer? >>18329919
>>
>>18329901
Literally the only reason why how i met your mother was good.
>>
>>18330215
What's with the grain sized areola?
>>
>>18330219
The rest is irrelevant bs because nobody will ever love me anyways
>>
>>18330212
Dude. Read the rest of my post. You cannot isolate one bodypart and expect it to reflect on your attractiveness as a person. I'm considered attractive, I get plenty of attention and compliments - yet I have an outie, big nipples, fierce body hair, scars (among which a about a third of one of my breasts from spilling boiling water over myself), teeth that are absolutely on the yellow side all things considered. My ex was a slim, cute guy who was very appealing to women and he had a slightly indented chest and a huge protruding mole on his back. Probably more that I don't even remember because I was too busy fawning over how much I liked him to take note of everything "wrong" with him.

This is the answer, period. If you are going to be defeatist about women not masturbating to the idea of manboobs itself then you indeed might as well give up.
It's your life and you should do whatever you want, but if you want my advice, spend some time reflecting upon your own outlook if you manage to take the single most negative thing out of a post trying to shed some light on how nuanced these things are and how irrelevant in the scope of things, and disregard everything else. Good luck.
>>
File: 1490166401099.jpg (101KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1490166401099.jpg
101KB, 600x879px
>>18330224
That's what you happens when you don't sit inside all day and watch trap anime with a finger up your ass.
>>
>>18330212
Just lift you fucking faggot. It's the solution to everything.
>>
>>18330230
hey. hey.
it`s two fingers. i'm making good progress.
>>
File: IMG_2733.jpg (16KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.jpg
16KB, 168x168px
>>18330230
Projecting I see. I'll let you have your little moment anon
>>
>>18329901
The most attractive woman that I know of.
>>
>>18330229
>You cannot isolate one bodypart and expect it to reflect on your attractiveness as a person.
Yes I can, because I fucking hate myself
>>
File: ldhgtiRqJn1qbrq03o1_400.gif (484KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ldhgtiRqJn1qbrq03o1_400.gif
484KB, 400x225px
>>18330243
>>18330245
Yeah, I'm looking forward to cucking you guys.
>>
>>18330252
Fine, you can, but don't pretend it's a reasonable fact that follows from not being flawless. No one is. Again, you don't know what the people you perceive as highly attractive when walking around are hiding underneath their clothes. Bodies are weird.
>>
>>18330241
Even my hemorrhoid?
>>
Girls, why do you like dumb shit, like Snapchat filters, those dumb short videos, instagram?
>>
>>18330276
Why don't you? No filter can hide your ugly personality tho
>>
File: hot.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
hot.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>18330273
Ironically yes.
>>
>>18330284
That's a great ass.
>>
>>18330283
Because it is pretty dumb.
>No filter can hide your ugly personality tho
Talking from experience?
>>
>>18330091
Yes, I'm an introverted NEET camwhore and I have no friends :)
>>
>>18330295
>camwhore
post tease
>>
So I have this coworker she is like 30; 31 and really. cute in looks and character she resembles someone like 10 years younger
thing is I have no idea about her relationship status, she might have a boyfriend or be married but as far as I can recall it hasn't come up yet and she doesn't wear a ring either but that doesn't have to mean anything.
How can I find out without straight up asking and running danger of turning the entire situation at work really awkward?
>>
>>18330221
>posts meme
>wants serious answers
>>
>>18330091
Yeah, sounds like my type.
Love math, detest having my boyfriend around when I hang out with my friends and as long as he lets me know he's alive every few hours I don't give a shit about interacting with him all the time.
>>
>>18329533
Depends on the guy..

If a girl wanted to be my partner, there would have to be chemistry, compatibility to a certain extent or a deep respect for her, real deep. Food is nice, but expressing what you feel is also nice.
>>
For women.

Would you ever be willing to fuck your partner with stap-on? I'm really nervous to ask her and I honestly feel ashamed.
>>
>>18330471
a*
>>
>>18330380
Is it not possible to ignore the meme part of the question?
>>
>girl's aunt died
Should I stop flirting today?
>>
>>18328856
Smartest response anon. I applaud you. I was somehow looped into this fucking crazy housewife mess when the bitch clearly just wants moaar sympathy and attention. Poor provider anon. I hope his suffering does indeed make him stronger for his future Stacey lawl.
>>
>>18330471
Lurk more.
>>
Hey women, I need some insight:
>woman stops talking to me for a while
>now she's suddenly going hi and bye to me
So, what the fuck?

She was radio silent for the longest time and now bam, she's now talking to me as if I'm her buddy.

I don't get it.

It doesn't help that she's technically the hottest in the building...2nd only to another lady.
>>
>>18329378
>The more you talk the more I'm convinced you two should postpone kids.

This at the very fucking least. housewife anon is insufferable
>>
>>18330565
>now she's suddenly going hi and bye to me
>she's now talking to me as if I'm her buddy.

Anon...
>>
>>18330565

Uh I am not a mindreader and women don't share a hivemind, but when I've ignored guys in the past I started to feel guilty about it so I figure I try to bridge the gap a bit and return to normalcy by saying "hi" and "bye" etc.
>>
>>18330471
Dude, did you not see that thread the other day? Like a fucking horror movie.
>>
>>18330581

How so?
>>
>>18330591
This makes sense tbqh. Though, I kinda initiated the ignorance first. I won't say how, but we equally cold-shouldered. Either way, it's still fucking weird she's doing this NOW.

>>18330585
Ahahah, no. No, for real, that's impossible. I'm fine being a buddy in this case.Anything farther just can't happen.
>>
>>18330471
Why don't you share her with Chad?
>>
>>18330276
Guys, why do you like dumb shit, like ugly frog memes and retarded moe anime?
>>
For girls

What traits do you find attractive in a man you first meet? (example: meeting him through a mutual friend)

Is a guy who has a strong friendship with his male friends add to his attractiveness?
>>
>>18330471
From one guy to another, what is the appeal with strap-on?
>>
>>18330725
Hair
>>
Men:
Can you think about your gf as not part of your property? If yes, how would you feel if your gf gets less than 1 meter near to another man? Are you really going to tell me no natural defensive instinct grows wild in you?.

Women:
Are you aware that when you get a bf, you're becoming his property?. How do you feel about it?

Please no feminists, leftists. This is a serious scientific research
>>
How can I meet a socially awkward sweetie pie to be my gf?
>>
>>18330747
Femanon here and I think that's cute and I don't mind to an extent
>>
>>18330745
How would you feel about a man with hair longer and more beautiful than your own?
>>
File: kjs30s.jpg (27KB, 509x377px) Image search: [Google]
kjs30s.jpg
27KB, 509x377px
>>18330471
Can I please get some serious replies to this?
>>
Girls, is it really so important for you to be able to catch up with your bf intellectually? there are esoteric topics that I really don't expect any young girl to know or care about, all I need from her is to be pretty and hard working. For example if I'm having a conversation with a friend about random matrices and how they changed physics there is really no need for her to understand what I talk about or to have any sort of opinion about it, but my girl has been bugging me with questions. Of course I am happy to answer her curiosity but I have a feeling she's just doing it to impress me, she is a bright student, but she isn't trained to understand any of those things in a short amount of time. And I'm afraid it is distracting her from the more important duty (we spend less time having sex). I don't want to hurt her ego or anything.
>>
Ladies, how do you feel about guys that swear casually?
>>
>>18330747
i can smell the butthurt from here
>>
>>18330747
how is that so bad?
you are his as he is yours.
>>
>>18330801
I prefer if he didn't, it comes off as ugly. My fiance swears when he's angry though.
But I was raised in a very conservative environment so if you grew up where people sweared a lot then maybe it would be different.

>>18330793

"Catching up with bf intellectually" (lol) is a way of bonding, getting to know you better, and showing she cares.

>>18330747
What do you mean by "his property"? Like he is possessive of me? I prefer that.
>>
>>18330725

Handsome face (strong jaw). Guys with beards I dislike because either they are covering up a weak and gross jaw or they are covering up a nice jaw.
Liked by the people around him, charming and easygoing.
Nice hair (styled well)
Nice clothes
Tall
>>
>>18330712
I don't like anime. You forgot to tip your feminazi glasses.

>>18330747
No, she is my property.

>>18330814
Best answer.
>>
>>18330763
I do t care much for long hair as long as they know how to take care of it unlike the other unsightly neckbeards ive come across
>>
>>18330820
>"Catching up with bf intellectually" (lol) is a way of bonding, getting to know you better, and showing she cares.

I prefer a more traditional way of bonding, of course it would be amazing to talk to her about stuffs like concentration of measure after or during sex, but she is not there yet and it would take too long to get there, and now she is spending time reading wikipedia instead of pleasuring me. I have to literally pick her up and throw her into bed every time. She suggested that I eat her pussy while she's doing her research on random matrix (we tried that, not a fan of it), that means she's just trying to impress me, and it isn't necessary.
>>
>>18330745
balding hair is good?
>>
What should I do if a girl seems undecided on how she feels for me? Also, what if that same girl seems nervous, and possibly buying time?
>>
>>18330828
And I don't use snapchat. Your point?
>>
I'm seeing a girl who's afraid to date. From what she says and shows she's got zero experience in anything, but she got burned pretty hard from a complicated relationship. I don't know more about the complicated business other than that she's still in touch. I've prodded a bit about some parts of it, but what she told me basically came down to that she's not in a relationship and it would've come up by now if she was.

She's not one for affection, physically or verbally. Anytime I physically make a move she locks up and shoots me down, then apologizes profusely for not meaning it in a personal way. Verbally she's very grateful for sweet things I tell her, but ignores it if I go too far.
We go out and learn about each other, but she felt uncomfortable calling it dating or giving 'us' a name. (she avoids the latter when I bring it up)

Anyway, enough backstory.
Girls, do you think it's a bad idea to ask her more about that complicated relationship? How it ended, if it ended, how much it means to her?
I feel like I can be more at peace knowing where we stand that way, and talking about it might let her be more at peace herself. Wouldn't go as far as to say "closure", but I hope "understanding" is enough. On the other hand, what if that is too personal and inappropriate to ask? Any advice?
>>
>>18330941

No, that's just weird. You are being way inappropriate. imho.

>>18330914
Do whatever you want. Its your life. Sounds like she doesn't like you though. "Undecided" just means she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Why not go for a girl who does like you?
>>
>>18330955
I mean, it's not like she said she doesn't know how she feel. Its more along the lines that you can almost see it in her actions. Being hot and cold over text. But has made it known through her actions that she does infact care about me, and values me. BUt in what way remains to be seen.

FWIW, people who know whats going one gives it a +/- 50% chance of developing into more
>>
>>18330955
Suppose so, the idea of asking her didn't exactly feel right either.

Just trying to figure out the limbo that's us. I'm done with all the maybes and subtle hintings. I feel like I want to move forward with her, but she's holding back on every opportunity and it's wearing me down.

If she'd just make it clear she isn't interested I'd be done there and then. Mystery solved, move on. Yet with every meeting we bond a little bit more and I fall for her a little bit more. And it's piling up by now, to the point where it drives me sick not knowing what's on her mind.

We're both a large part of each other's lives already, what more can I do?
>>
Test
>>
This is a question for guys: would it be normal to do sexual things all night with a girl, hard and make no attempt to cum?
Because recently this happened to me, I decided to lose my virginity to this guy I've been talked to for a few months, he knew I was a virgin and hadn't ever done anything at all. He just stayed hard all night, from like 11pm to 5am even though I gave him oral like 4 times (he'd always stop me when it seemed like he was getting close) he didn't end up penitrating me, because it hurt me way too much, but he didn't even jerk himself off or anything, he just stayed hard all night. One of my friends thinks he came when I was giving him head, and the other thinks that he masterbates too much to be able to cum. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18330712

Frogs are ugly and slimy. The tend to creep girls out and I can relate to that. Plus there's loads of different stories and shit related to frogs in other cultures.

Not really into anime though.
>>
>>18330915
Prove you don't any pics with those dogs/cats ears and tongue.
>>
>>18331039
Well, if he couldn't penetrate you, technically you're still a virgin. Just did foreplay stuff I assume.
>>
>>18331039
I think he was stopping you to keep himself from cumming, so you'd give him more head
>>
>>18331039
That's not common at all.
Maybe he enjoys edging more than cumming?
>>
>>18331075
I know I'm still a virgin, I was just wondering why he'd be doing that
>>
>>18331079
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't any good at giving head really, I really had no idea what I was doing
>>
So i dont want a relationship with a woman that has kids but imagine if i went on a date with someone and she tells me she has a kid and after the date asks for another date sometime should i give to her straight i dont want to because she has a kid or lie?
>>
>>18330914
>>18330971

Anyone else?

Also, AFAIK she's never had a relationship before and she's 21
>>
>>18331039
it's not normal (normal as in typical), but I guess it happens to some people.
I can fuck all night. I cum a couple of times during that time and need some refraction period (like, from half a minute to thirty minutes, it depends). Definitely not the usual thing, but it's not unbelievable.
Ask him the details, he shouldn't have any problems with answering
>>
>>18331039
>he'd always stop me when it seemed like he was getting close
It sounds like he didnt want to cum desu.
the masturbation thing is possible too
some people dont cum when they are losing their virginity, instead they get anxious
i doubt he came and you didnt notice though

like the other poster said, talk to him about it
>>
Guy here. What is the best way to tell if a first date went well? Her and I ended up making out at the end of it.
>>
When do you reveal to your partner that you shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>18328624
>it's another butthurt bitchy cunt thinks her ex "decent guy" who was really an asshole cheated for no reason now assumes all guys cheat episode
never cheated in my life but if we dated you'd be the first
>>
>>18331389
five minutes before a breakup
>>
>>18331389
You meet your partner on 4chan so that you don't have to talk about it
>>
Girls, how would you react if your bf does the peniscopter for you?
>>
Texted a girl I haven't talked to for years and she answered after two weeks. Should I wait 2 weeks too or go for 3 for good measure?
>>
>>18331574
Lol just give up on her bro
>>
I asked out a girl for a drink, and she agreed. We were supposed to go out on Monday night, and I assumed she would cancel the day of and was just too nice to say no, but I just got a text from her asking me if I wanted to go out tonight.

That's a good sign, right?
>>
>>18331611
This is why you're single
>>
>>18330747
>Are you aware that when you get a bf, you're becoming his property?
I would like to think I don't, that we have a relationship of equals. If a man thought of me as such and admitted it, I'd break up with him.
>How do you feel about it?
Irritated. I hate paternalistic 'defender' type men and would never date one knowingly.
>>
>>18330725
>What traits do you find attractive in a man you first meet? (example: meeting him through a mutual friend)
Physically, hair and eyes. But what really gets me is if they're intelligent and witty. A man could be very attractive to me, but if he opened his mouth and spewed idiocies, I would lose all attraction.
>Is a guy who has a strong friendship with his male friends add to his attractiveness?
Neither adds, nor detracts.
>>
>>18330276
>Girls, why do you like dumb shit, like Snapchat filters, those dumb short videos, instagram?
I have neither instagram, nor Snapchat, and I don't know what short videos you refer to.
>>
>>18330091
>(a) most of his friends are bearded mathematicians, i.e. when they hangout they will talk about things you don't understand/find boring
I would be more adverse to dating a man who assumed I didn't like maths.
>(b) would usually bail on dates if your friends are involved (i.e. doesn't like hanging out with your friends)
I prefer to keep my friends separate anyway.
>(c) occasionally disappear from the social world for days (you can still find him at his office or his room, feel free to sit down and read a magazine if you intend to wait for him, but he won't be going to parties with you )
I'd find that rather insulting, that attitude is paternalistic and sees me as lesser, so I wouldn't be into it. Not the going away, I'm introverted too. Just the assumption that I read magazines.
>Other than the above he will fulfill his duty (i.e. dinner movie dates, make you cum every night, take care of your health if you are sick and expect you to do the same).
Somehow I suspect that a man who describes a relationship as "duty" would not make me cum every night.
>Also, there are a few perks, you can freely use the school's facility when you're with him: golf, tennis court, swimming pool, gym, etc.
A few times a year he *might* go to conference at places like Snowbird, Utah, French Alps and you *might* tag along, subsidization depends on research grant.
Eh. I don't care about any of that stuff.

Basically I'd rate you a 2/10 for bf material, not for what you describe, but for your attitudes.
>>
New thread: >>18331728
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.