[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd female friend behavior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1493778503729.jpg (119KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493778503729.jpg
119KB, 750x750px
>Have a female friend
>Comes over everyday
>Asks to take naps at my place
>Bought me about $200 in food, coffee, and movie tickets the past two weeks
>Planned a road trip just for us next semester
>Sends me texts "Thank you for hanging out with me."
>Always texts me she has a surprise before she comes over...usually more free food
>Text me random pictures of her family and dogs
>Constantly sending me memes
>Invited me out to dinner with her mom
>Always rubs my back when she gives me a hug

Spoiler Alert: She has a boyfriend who lives an hour or two away...so why is she developing some sort of emotional dependence on me...is this odd behavior?
>>
Sounds like a really good friend.

Not seeing anything emotional or dependent about this. You might be overthinking this.
>>
>>18328327

If I don't text her in a two day period she will text me something like
>I miss you
>Are we still friends

or my favorite text which I forgot to include
>"You're the only person who gets me and enjoys what I enjoy."

Its strange
>>
Planning a road trip with a male that isn't your bf does raise some sort of red flag...even if you are just friends imo.
>>
>>18328320
You have to see the real problems here.
She gives you so much free food that you have to watch your figure.

Ofc one could question if she is that caring to her bf aswell but who cares to be honest, just be there for her too and be a good friend.
And yes she does develop feelings for you, since friends like each other and tend to get along.

Value that bond and don't aim for the pussy.
>>
>>18328320
Do you look autistic or behave in an autistic way?
Being defenseless on an important areas of your life sometimes triggers the motherly instincts of women.
>>
>>18328336

I think the only autistic thing I do is post on /adv/...so I would have to say no.
>>
>>18328341
It's a childhood friend or you just recently met her?
>>
>>18328344

Met last year in lawschool...she gave me her number after she saw we had the same facebook cover.
>>
>>18328330
Sorry to break it to you OP, but you're just the 'gay' best friend. Don't get feelings for her, you will regret it.
>>
she sounds like she is either having a crush on you or having some weird obsession with you. Any chance you are quite good looking while she is a chubby 3/10 and you're definitely out of your league?
>>
>>18328351

she probably stalked you before that and just copied your fb cover so you guys have something *~*~in common~*~*
>>
>>18328355

I'd say look wise we are even, tho I'm on the short side 5'9 and shes "tall" at 5'7
>>
>>18328361
Wait for the road trip, if she is planning to tell you something, it's going to be there.
>>
>>18328360
Sounds unlikely but definitely makes sense if you think about it.

(´・ω・`)
>>
File: images-2.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
do you like her as a friend or do you like how she takes care of you?

and are you sure her bf exists?
>>
>>18328370

The roadtrip is a funny story...we planned to do it (its a trip to a historical site we both want to see) like a year ago...and everytime the date would come around she would bail...apparently her room mate kept talking her out of it...the last conversation went like this.

>Her, "We are going to take that trip, and because you are making a lot of money this summer you can buy me lunch,"
>Me, "You are just going to bail again."
>Her, "Well i don't live with my room mate anymore who I don't like and she would alway talk me out of going with you."
>>
>>18328373

Lol no, her common interests are genuine

>>18328374

Lol yeah, she posted a picture on snapchat of them like a day ago...ive seen him also he comes to school like once a month
>>
>>18328379
What do you think OP?

Why would she be so drawn to you?
>>
>>18328386

I think to fill the gaps that her BF can't fill (metaphorically)
>She never ever talks to me about him, except she was drunk once and says because they don't really have anything in common they don't really get each other.
>>
>>18328401
You asked her why she is still with him if they have nothing in common?
>>
>>18328403

No, didn't seem to be any of my business...I don't have feelings for this girl even though she is fun to hangout with.
>>
>>18328403

And she just posted a pic of them together on a boat...so I mean its probably working out just fine...they've made it to 6 months together.
>>
>>18328401
>>18328413
Ok, I'm going to assume her bf is loaded.
Basically, keep being friend with her, but try get a gf, don't make plans for when she leaves him just to be with you, not going to happen.
When she see you have a gf, she will stop going with you, or her true feelings will come afloat, either way, don't waste your time, she is with a guy just for commodities, that alone can tell you what kind of person she really is.
>>
Sounds Crazy...bail OP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.