[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know some good anime to watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
Does anyone know some good anime to watch?
>>
Cowboy Bebop
>>
Sword Art Online
>>
>>18328093
Have you seen one called Puella Magi Madoka Magica?
>>
Boku no pico

>>>/a/
>>
No I haven't
>>
I watched episode 1 of Boku no Pico... a bit tame.
>>
Angel beats
>>
>>18328093
What have you watched and liked?
>>
I've watched AOT,SAO, and FMA. In the process of watching Assassination Classroom.
>>
Death Note. It's my favorite.
>>
Kill la kill is good

;)
>>
Hellsing
>>
>>18328250
Ah so like shounen shit. Kekkai Sensen and Birdy: Decode are pretty good. If you're having an existential crisis, Evangelion might be good for you but it's pretty polarizing. I'm into more slice of life stuff so the last thing I really liked was Tatami Galaxy. I'm also working my way through Legend of the Galactic Heroes which is kind of like a space opera game of thrones anime.
>>
>>18328250
tengen toppa gurren lagann, code geass, and kill la kill seem like your taste.

Like the other guy said, Madoka Magica is REALLY good. I wont say anything about it except that you should watch the first 3 episodes and know that the target audience is not what you think it is.
>>
>>18328289
>>18328110
Mami gives good head
>>
>>18328100
this. is. great.

>>18328265
this is over the top yet good

>>18328272
This - but maybe hellsing ultimate instead - I dunno, whaven't seen ultimate, yet.

>>18328276
my nigga. also listen to this nigga - also teh majority of Legend of the Galactic Heroes is fucking awesome albeit long.

>>18328110
This is fucked up but great. It's like Eva but you already know it's fucked up from the start - whereas Eva conceals how fucked up it is and only develops itself to be fucked up a few episodes in, with increasingly fucked uppery per ep.

Also try Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex for some nice cyberborg action stuff - the dub is excellent, as well.

I dunno, what else quickly comes to mind? Uh, Space Battleship Yamato, some Gundam Series (there is a lot), Attack on Titan if you like da actions, Nichijou for random funny, Arakawa Under the Bridge for the same, Steins;Gate because you should, Eden of the East is excellent and you really should, Lupin III part 1; maybe 2; yes 4; never 3; Fujiko mine series and Castle of Cagliostro - at least watch that movie, Toradora for romcom, maybe Haruhi, and the Monogatari series when someday when you're ready. That's just random good stuff that comes to mind.

Don;t be afraid to be adventurous!
>>
>>18328093
life note

u gotta find all the paths to life and eventually reach nirvana
>>
File: 975241_1360390600618_500_283.jpg (26KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
975241_1360390600618_500_283.jpg
26KB, 500x283px
>>18328905
>[Madoka] is like Eva but you already know it's fucked up from the start
Ummm you haven't watched it in a while right? First two episodes are pure diabetes. The third episode is where the shit goes down.
>>
Death Note, Attack on Titan, Elfen Lied, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Gantz (although the manga is way better than the show), Berserk, Tokyo Ghoul, and.... That's all I can think of right now.

You should be able to find all of them on KissAnime.
>>
Soul Eater is good and simple action. Dumb but fun.

Future Diary is a fantastic horror anime that is incredibly twisted good for a mindfuck.

Don't judge me but Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is amazing. Its cute as fuck and hilarious.
>>
>>18328289
code grass is boring and he won't like it
>>
Detroit Metal City. 5 stars.
Shin Sekai Yori and Darker than Black are really good too..
Vampire Knight, Gosick, and Plastic Memories are good romance anime if youre into that.
The rest of the anime I like is trash but if you want more Ive seen over 100
>>
File: 1484775048036.gif (832KB, 451x334px) Image search: [Google]
1484775048036.gif
832KB, 451x334px
>>18329175
>Pure Diabeetus
No I could definitely tell something was wrong with that world from episode 1. It was fairly obvious, actually. The imagery of the witch zone and the attitude towards Kyubey by Homura was a dead giveaway that something was wrong here. That's what kept me watching - because I didn't know exactly how it was going to develop, except that it wasn't going to be pure sugar. The vindication I felt with the MORNING RESCUE moment of ep. 3 was so great my face hurt from smiling so damn broadly.
>>
Tom and Jerry.
>>
>>18328110
This is good
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.