[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helping out a Former Bullying Victim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).png (6KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
6KB, 243x208px
High school senior fag here. There's this kid who hates me more than anyone and I want some suggestions to what I can do. This kid is a lonely mess and I kind of want to help him or at least make him feel better.

He hates me because 3 years ago I would piss him off a lot because I was an argumentative dick and liked to see him get angry at me about how I didn't like his favourite Minecraft YouTubers and that kind of stuff, it was pretty minor and I didn't have the intention of bullying him, but I couldn't really help it, he could be such a dick sometimes. One time he tried to fuck with me and throw a pencil at me or something, so I stood up and loudly called him an idiot and told him to leave me alone and the rest of the class cheered me on and probably hated the kid from then on. I also got /b/ to raid his Minecraft YouTube channel and it was funny at first, but when he deleted his channel in response I felt like a disgusting asshole and thought he would just block them and delete the comments. I don't guilt myself for it, but I still am ashamed and don't want to do that shit again, I think that's what hurt him the most, that I destroyed his creative work (Minecraft hunger games commentaries).

He is bullied less now, but is depised by about everyone who interacts with him. I hear he acts like a loser and a hostile asshole. He also white knights for some girl (asking for her to drink her water then asking if he can refill it). He is hated by some of the nicest kids who have had to work with him on stuff or sit near him for the shit he says.

I tried talking with him and he replied that he didn't forgive or trust me and I told him I can understand why and the raid on his YouTube channel was a disgusting thing to do. He respond to my small talk.

I'm planning on telling him to tell me everything he hates about me or just vent his feelings to me to make him feel better. Is this a good idea? Any advice I can give him? Should I even bother with this?
>>
>>18327909
Just tell him you're sorry, you'd like to somehow make it up to him, be generally nice to him when you can, and treat him like a decent human being. Not much else you can do. Trust takes time to build. Everything else is on him, he's the one that has to decide whether or not he wants to keep being angry with you.
>>
>>18327909
It is amazing reading stories like this, when some dumb kid grows a little, finally obtains skill called empathy and realizes how much pain can one inflict.

Start with apology. Offer him to make it up for him. Tell him your story about how an asshole cab grow up. Maybe it wont help, but it is worth a try.
>>
>>18327909
You don't have to get along with everybody. It sounds like there's a lot of faults in him too if he doesn't really get along with other people either.

You can try to fix things of course but don't get worked up about it. Do whatever feels right at the moment
>>
Yeah, just say you're sorry. Move on with your life and let him move on with his.

He'll probably cross you off his "People to Kill" list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aAUgmWhJ8c
>>
If he really is as big of an asshole as you make him sound then fuck him. That being said, there is something not right about your story. Are you sure you are not your friend?
>>
>>18328176
The story is true and I am not the other guy. I am the guy I claim I am, I have nothing to gain by lying on an anonymous Senegalese totem pole trading forum.
>>
>>18327909
Feeling guilty about being an asshole and torturing an innocent for years huh.
Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. People like you are the reason there are so many problems in the world.
>>
>>18327909
what's this dance pose called.

been seeing people do it a lot
>>
File: mfwsorry.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfwsorry.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>18327909

>What can I dot to help him ?

How about leaving him alone you preposterous piece of human garbage ?

You think that just because you apologize to him that's gonna erase all the shitty things you've done to this guy ? fun fact : it wont

Not bothering him with your cancerous behavior is literally the best thing you can do now
>>
>>18327909
i read up to minecraft, all i have to say is be the bigger person apologize and then be friends
>>
File: XKnvIs2ELq7du.jpg (22KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
XKnvIs2ELq7du.jpg
22KB, 400x225px
>>18328866
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.