[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pub hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: gallery_84976_12830_13202.jpg (23KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_84976_12830_13202.jpg
23KB, 480x640px
hOW DO i SHAVE IT? wTF? iT'S ALWAYS RED AFTER, IS MY SKIN TOO THIN???
>>
Use shaving cream and lots of it, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>18327883

only shave after you take a hot shower AND you wash your face.

If you use a disposable razor use it max 2 times before disposing.

never shake or tap your razor to get hair off this dulls it

always run it under COLD water not hot

always shave with the grain

stretch your skin as you shave tough areas

etc... there are more tips you can find online, but heres a start.
>>
I feel sorry for the person in pic related...
>>
>>18327894
This. fuck OP's problems
>>
All this is wrong. 90% of your problems will be solved if you let it grow out for 3 months. Then shave.
>>
>>18327883

Watch Cabin Fever.
>>
>>18327894
>>18327974

Same. Those cysts look like they gonna blow..
>>
Looks like you're using a very dull blade in addition to no shaving cream. If you have to swipe one area more than once, you need to replace your blade.
>>
>>18327883
Don't shave, just cut it until it's really short.
Unless you are a women, then, you should really consider waxing it.
>>
Do women prefer a trimmed pubic area? Virgin with a jungle down there, here.
>>
>>18328742
Trim that shit plz. It's a bushfire waiting to happen not to mention just plain gross and unhygienic
>>
>>18327883

I'm actually a professional barber by trade & cosmetologist. I don't know how you shave, nor did I read and of the previous comments, but I can already see that you have very oily skin. You need to wash your face more often throughout the day and use alcohol afterwards to strip your face of oils.

Get a safety razor, not a triple blade disposable or anything like that, they only fuck up your face and cause major in-grown hairs. Shave in one pass with the grain (the direction your hair is growing). Do not go for a super-clean shave by shaving against the grain; it'll cause in-grown hairs and make it so oil and dirt collects more easily into your pores. Finish your shave by using at least 70% alcohol, not aftershave, because you need the strong stuff.

As for keeping your face clean, just use any kind of soap that doesn't have moisturizers in it, like dove. Instead, use Dial, Lever 2000, or Irish Spring and wash your "t-zones" throughout the day. Just don't use facial scrub as it looks like it will cause you more harm than good.

Hopefully this helps.
>>
Hi, you can't shave for a while as your face is like the moon, you need to cover them zits with a hot flannel 3 or more times a day to get the puss out, use zit cream possibly off the doctor or pharmacist don't buy cheap crap only the best will do with your problem. If and when it clears up and you can start shaving again go for the best blades you can afford, I us one with 5 blades and it brill forget disposable ones, use top grade shaving foam and shave before you wash as the oil in your skin will help as lubricant, don't use soap on your face when you shower, dab your face dry with a soft clean towel, have your own don't share and finally after shaving put after shave balm on,use only top quality stuff. Hope this helps and one day you may end up looking like a film star like me, I'm 66 and still get admiring looks !
>>
>>18328756
>unhygienic
Hah.

Not going to comment on "gross" but it's an absolute myth that pubic hair is "unhygienic" on either sex. Shaved is less hygienic than trimmed, and trimmed is less hygienic than just leaving it alone.
>>
>>18329250
Shut the fuck up and trim it you gross person on the internet
>>
>>18329520
Is this the part where I say "kek"?
>>
>>18329520
Kek
>>
>>18327883
>tfw always cut my balls and dick when i shave
i have no idea senpai, please share secrets if you find out
>>
>>18327883
Don't shave if you have acne - use a trimmer. That's what I've always done and I've done it carefully it doesn't mess with the pimples/cysts. You can't get a clean look but at least you're not exploding and hurting all over your face.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.