[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escaping the friendzone stories and advice? Been friends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490485204485.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490485204485.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Escaping the friendzone stories and advice?

Been friends with this black girl for 8 months now, pretty much friendzone but not really, I told her my interest in her and she wasn't feeling it but we've gotten alot closer since pretty much best friends, doesn't really show much sign that she likes me, but still constantly spends time with me. advice?
>>
You can't escape friendzone, dummy.
>>
>>18327794
>Gets rejected
>Continues friendship
>Surprised that you're still a friend after being friendly to her
There's nothing wrong with being best friends with a girl but you need to manage your expectations. This is the future you chose. Also, like the above anon said once you're in the friendzone it's very difficult to get out. Confirmed by my experience of getting rejected by someone I loved just to have someone she met two months prior to my admission start dating her.

Either accept that she'll only be a close friend or break it off with her completely. You tried and it didn't work.
>>
>>18327794
>she wasn't feeling it
wasting your time OP. She was honest with you so accept it.
>>
>>18327811
I don't like looking at shit like it's impossible, people have done it before. My brain won't let me stop till I find someone else or she gets a boyfriend so might aswell try
>>
>>18327844
your brain doesn't have a say in this. it is her decision and she said no.
>>
>>18327849
Obviously I'm not here asking how to rape someone
>>
Rejected many times by one girl, she still lets
me do stuff to her except fuck. Feel very confused and sad so I drop her. Take her back and she flirts with me, making it very obvious. What do
>>
>>18327844
You can't make someone love you no matter how much you want them to. I wanted previously mentioned woman to love me so badly. But, she just doesn't and she never will. Same in your case. It's a soul crushing feeling and one that I still haven't quite accepted but for your health and sanity you need to move on. Please anon...
>>
>>18327841
This. There's no pretty much friendzone but not really. You're friendzoned. Pretty much best friends is pretty much as friendzoned as can be. Find someone else. Hell, ask her if she knows anyone. As soon as she expresses happiness about you wanting to find someone else and helps you with that, it'll confirm everything you already know deep down.
>>
>friends with a girl

Move on.
>>
>>18327844

Why waste time trying to woo a girl that's already just a friend? Go meet new girls and don't befriend them if you want to fuck.
>>
>>18327794
You're in the "friendzone" because she isn't interested in you romantically. You don't get out of that.
>>
I was friend withs this girl, she had a boyfriend. We began to get closer and closer with time and i started to develop feelings for her. Since i knew her bf i decide to distance myself from her. Only problem was she wasn't letting me to, i tried everything from flirting with her best female friend t making her cry on purpose. It still dint work, in the end she left her bf (who was cheating on her) and we ended up togheter. We stayed togheter for 2 years untill she cheated on me but we reamined frineds.
>inb4 you are still friendzoned
i have another gf now and my ex even asked me to fuck once but i refused so she's the friendzoned one if anything.
>>
>>18327987
I DON'T WANT TO FUCK I WANT A RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>18327794
>friendzone
>with a black girl

come on this gotta be the new low sistas be givin like its bazaar, zero effort.

Nigga u white? just askin coz u sound white.
>>
The idea that the "friend zone" is a place you can "get out of" is socially inept. And I'm telling you this having come from a place of having thought about it in the same way when I was younger. If someone makes the judgment that you are not attractive, it is time to move on instead of torturing yourself because you think they will change their mind about you. First impressions are powerful.

If you think like this, you've probably never been on the other side of it and had to put someone in "the friend zone".

I wasted so much time in high school pursuing this one girl, because I thought that if I just changed how I looked, if I just did something to impress her, if I could just show her I was worth a shot, she would like me. Except it doesn't work that way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.