[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf dumped me and I don't know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ._..jpg (5KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
._..jpg
5KB, 200x157px
My gf dumped me saying that she didn't like me as much as I liked her. Is there anything to do to try to fix my situation and get her back?
>>
Stop being ugly, grow a bigger penis, and become rich.
>>
>>18327790
forget about her and move on.
Find someone better
>>
>>18327790
I would accept the situation as it is. You're single, ready to mingle.

The best way to forget a girl is with another girl. Like ... seriously. Also let loose, go out to some parties enjoy your life as a single man while it lasts ;)
>>
>>18327790
>she didn't like me
cannot be fixed OP
>>
Also maybe try to get a hobby and be creative about it. Channel this sadness into something productive. Sure, it sucks, but at the same time it's part of life and even such feelings are beautiful as they are.

I wouldn't push it as it is ... just let it go and if things change in the future, you'll see. For now focus on your own wellbeing.
>>
>>18327790
>and get her back
^delet this
>>
>>18327790
Well, yes. You could methodically change who you are, your personality, your physique, your mentalities, your entire being to match what she likes. The question is do you want to do that? Do you want to become a whole other person for her sake, and then later deal with going through the process again if her tastes change? I don't think you do. Get over her and find someone who does actually like you instead.
>>
>>18327790
No.
>>
>>18327790
Listen to the song "help me Rhonda." You need to get with another girl so you can realize that there are other girls.
Also you could call your ex up and say hey breaking up with me worked, now I don't like you at all.
>>
Fuck another woman. Once you get to ride a new, fresh pussy you will forget about the bitch!
>>
>>18327790
>saying that she didn't like me as much as I liked her
The answer is no.

Move on.
>>
>>18327825
>>18328190
This x100

Op, listen to these guys.
>>
>>18327792
fpbp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.