[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop looking at women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: album_redesign_graphicdesign.jpg (137KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
album_redesign_graphicdesign.jpg
137KB, 320x320px
I'm super horny, and I can't stop looking at women at the gym, at class, like I can't stop.

When a girl bends over to pick up something, why does she have to do it using her back so her butt pops up instead of squatting? How do I control myself?

Like I just stared at this woman in one of my courses for 20 minutes straight, and she was creeped out, like how do I stop?
>>
>>18327757
Convince yourself to think about things you really enjoy instead, ie games, movies, think about things that have always interested you alot.

Creating new ideas is usually more helpful than thinking of ones that exist, come up with characters or a plot for a series if thats your thing etc,

if all else fails learn not to give a fuck what people think of you, everyone feels urges even if they try to deny it as they may
>>
>>18327757
Realise that it makes you seem like a creep
>>
>>18327757
Get a gf
>>
>>18327757
It looks like you just need a good fuck mate
>>
>>18327757

Realise that they aren't object. All sentient beings like you. Just happen to have a female body.

Women grow up thier entire lives with creeps staring them down. Best you can do is show some respect.
>>
>>18327757
Have you tried gouging your eyes out?
>>
>>18327757
You don't
>>
>>18327757
Every guy does this. Think you're a special autistic circumstance? You're not.
I looked at 5 asses today thinking about licking and pounding that vag.
>>
>>18328835
this

i look at my coworker's ass and think about pulling her pants down and fucking her against the counter right then and there. or about gripping one of her cute small ass cheeks
>>
There are only females posting ITT so far. 100$
>>
Be humble?
>>
>>18327757
the only way a woman will enjoy you looking at her is if you're high. they find it funny.
>>
Had this problem too desu. In a dance class we were once told to stand very close to each other and to begin to sway as if a gust of wind were blowing. I put my hands on the tops of my thighs, my palms pressed against my body, and next thing I know a girl's ass is pushed up against them. She leaves her ass there for a while. I wasn't guilty of anything, but I didn't exactly take action either. I just let it happen. I've always been guilty about it, especially because sometimes I feel her staring at me in class. One time it was very intently, so it's clear it's not her just spacing out. It just exacerbates my shame. What's most odd about it is that on occasion she's incredibly friendly with me, sometimes flirting. I don't know. I just wish she'd go away.
Anyway, I can't so much as look at a woman's body without feeling like a pervert now.
>>
Lots of guys have the same problem. Good way to beat it is by thinking of other girls, or something else that youre really interested in.
>>
>>18327757
I have similar problem, I stare and fantasize about girls a lot, typically rough sex involved, like I would totally destroy that pussy/asshole (I watched some of the kinky anal gaping/prolapsing stuffs).
And the girl, if she saw me leering at her, some would smile but say nothing, some would just come to me and say hi. They would always get the wrong idea that I like them and want to talk to them. I even went on dates with one of them, only to realize the moment I got to know her she became so boring and I need another girl, so I stared at other girl on that date. Of course it didn't end well.
Also recently I can't stop thinking about my sister's friend, but she's 16. We met at the swimming pool, there's something so about her, so cute, so innocent, so pristine hmmm of course I was wearing shades so no one knew I was leering at a young girl.
>>
>>18328959
Underrated post
>>
>>18329037
She probably has some interest in you

And it's partly because you act disinterested, so it's a challenge to her

>sometimes I feel her staring at me in class. One time it was very intently, so it's clear it's not her just spacing out. It just exacerbates my shame. What's most odd about it is that on occasion she's incredibly friendly with me, sometimes flirting. I don't know. I just wish she'd go away.
Anyway, I can't so much as look at a woman's body without feeling like a pervert now.

You're a nu male who is ashamed of his own sexuality
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.