[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% phyiscal relationship...how do they workout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1369377074_43290.jpg (46KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1369377074_43290.jpg
46KB, 400x200px
I've been dating my boyfriend for the past 6 months. I really really like him, I'm super attractive to him and he feels the same way.

However our relationship is based only on the sexual attraction we have for each other. We don't have anything in common, we don't really like the same things, if we weren't attracted to each other I don't even think we'd be friends.

I just spent a week vacation with him. The sex was great we'd bang 5 times a day, but outside the bedroom I don't know how much we "connect"

I'm not interested in breaking up with him, I guess I have feelings for him,...how do this relationships tend to workout?
>>
It's better than loving someone who's unattractive, but is a good person on the inside. You need to have physical attraction to have a successful relationship. So, spend more time connecting with each other. You don't have to be alike in every single way. Opposites attract.
>>
Short term, idk probably fine

Long term if you get married, once the sex stops your husband will probably cheat on you if there is nothing else there.
>>
anything else?
>>
Me and my wife got jack all in common weve been together like 8 years married 2 now. We were super attracted to each other when we met and i guess you can say formed a strong bond at the start. What can i say long term relationships do slow down. But we are both brutaly honest with each other. We can fight then makeup. I mean really what you want a partner you can sit down and read the same book listen same music with the rest of your life. Or some one that your intimate with and can get sexual satisfaction the rest of your life. Do shit you have in common with your friends and family.
>>
>>18327594
You don't really have to have things in common to have a good relationship. You're both attracted to each other, so that's a big plus. Do you like his personality? Does he like yours? Do you treat each other well? Do you enjoy talking to him? If you answered yes to those questions, your relationship should be perfectly fine.
>>
>>18327942

I think the biggest problem is when I don't want to bang, there are other people (even guys) who I'd rather hangout with
>>
>>18327594
You are fuck buddies, you don't like this?
>>
>>18328302

I think OP likes her boyfriend but doesn't like the fact she doesn't like him in the puppy love I only want to be with him sort of way

See this

>>18328275
>>
File: 1494512854200.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494512854200.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>18328275
That's cause you're a whore. Check out red pill and MIGTOW stuff, you'll understand. You have all the power while you're young and hot. Once you hit the wall you'll be begging for someone to want you. I understand you're a girl. Doesn't mean you can't see a guys perspective of it. Have an open mind and learn.

About the BF, break up with him and find a man that does it all. Again, you have all the power now. Don't waste it.
>>
As someone who is objectively ugly and unattractive this thread is depressing as fuck. Guess I'll stick to strippers and whores.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.