[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (78KB, 743x484px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
78KB, 743x484px
Hello /adv/, femanon here and need some words to keep myself calm.
I'm 25 and finally losing my virginity with a good man that I love very much. The few times that we tried before, I found myself trembling and feeling uncomfortable. He got rid of my hymen by fingering, but when actual penetration comes, I tell him to stop because I get terribly anxious.
He has been patient and understanding, and never pushed myself to just gave in.

But I'm tired of waiting, and making him wait. What should I expect from penetration? And what are some ways to keep myself relaxed and enjoy the experience?
>>
Your innocence is the only thing that makes you unique and beautiful. Don't waste it on a guy who will leave you in the future. He just wants to bang a virgin. I mean, who doesn't?
>>
>>18327545
Depends how long you've been together. Some guys can wait ridiculously long if it means they can bag a virgin, so you need to be sure that this guy is legit. If you're sure that he is, then I say go for it honey

t. another virgin femanon
>>
Make him wait till you're married.
>>
You can use lube and go extra slowly so that there's no pressure on the vagina walls.
Otherwise one thing you could very much expect is not to feel anything inside. Majority of women feel pain or nothing from penetration the first few times (hopefully not longer), so I guess you just need to get through with it and hope that you will eventually feel better. After all the longer you are comfortable and trusting in a sexual relationship, the more chance there is to increase your own pleasure.
>>
I want to have sex too.
>>
>>18327545
Jesus, just let yourself go and enjoy the moment. Stop the autism.
>>
File: 2.jpg (548KB, 1024x961px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
548KB, 1024x961px
>>18327548
Is virginity really of high value as such old age? I never gave it too much thought, just waited for someone I could trust and love.

>>18327554
We have been together for 2 years, and have been having (trying) intimacy since a few months ago.

>>18327559
I'm not religious.

>>18327560
What kind of lube do you recommend? As soon as he get close, I get instantly dry, it's quite sad. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18327600
It has nothing to do with religion and has everything to do with self-respect and dignity. You're going to get your heart broken.
>>
>>18327545
>>18327600
Don't listen to the robot, if you need to let your identity or what you have to offer as a romantic partner boil down to a hymen you're doing something wrong. Everyone is born a virgin. More people than what is generally assumed remain one.
NOT everyone grows into a loving, insightful person who has to add something to the lives of those around them.

Inb4 hurr jealous slut, I am a virgin myself (because of trust issues) and explicitly tell men I am not because I have zero interest in someone chasing me because they want to be
>FIRST

Respect yourself enough to look for a man who appreciates what goes on inside of you.
>>
Fuck it. Fuck the hell out of him. What are you waiting for? You're torturing yourself by not having sex. As a girl, you should be trying to have sex with as many strange men as possible. Just don't get too attached to him, because he will leave your ass.
>>
He fingered you already. It's pretty much the same feeling I guess. If he has foreskin, ask him to cover the glans, it will serve as a glove for the penis to glide inside without too much friction. Besides that, I don't see why you should feel so anxious about it.
>>
>>18327548
lol virgin girls are the worst at sex, you serious man? they are in full plank mode and you have to do all the work and they will make you stop like every other minute
>>
>>18327548
I don't.
>>
>>18327545
So here's the deal with your first time: It's going to be relatively terrible. I don't mean getting cut with broken glass terrible, but at the end of your life it will (hopefully) rank in the bottom 5 sexual encounters you have in your life. What will make it special and memorable will be the person you're with, and the fact that it's your first time, and the emotional connection that comes with it. Don't expect fireworks.Chances are you aren't going to orgasm because you'll be too caught up in what's happening and won't be able to let yourself go. And that's okay. This doesn't mean you won't or absolutely shouldn't enjoy it. It's just that sex becomes waaaaaay better with experience.

Try not to build it up in your head. It's never as big of a deal as virgins think it will be.

Oh, and while I probably don't need to mention it, make sure you're being as safe as you can. If you aren't already, get on birth control.
>>
>>18327603
We all get our hearts broken. It's part of life. If you spend your entire life actively trying to avoid heartache, you miss out on many amazing opportunities.
>>
>>18327545
drink a glass of wine to relax
>>
>>377323994
Use alot of lubricant, it is going to hurt regardless but the lubricant will make it much more tolerable.

Have you ever experienced orgasm before? I find that the best sex i have with my gf comes after i make her orgasm because she becomes extremely loose.

Try to have him stimulate you externally until orgasm before attempting penetration. But if it dosent happen its not end of the world, just keep it in mind for next time
>>
>>18327952

No idea where that reply was directed to. was meant for you OP
>>
>>18327545
The female "hyman" is a myth. There is no such thing as thin piece of skin that covers the inner vaginal canal. The hyman is a smaller entrance point into the vagina.
It's amazing to me that ANY woman doesn't even know their bodies basic biology.
It can hurt or feel uncomfortable when the man doesn't know what he is doing or aggresively inserting his penis. Look it up in any standard anatomy & physiology textbook.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.