[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex before marriage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1003.jpg (75KB, 572x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.jpg
75KB, 572x375px
So /adv/, I'm a devout catholic and now have a girlfriend. We both know we are going to marry each other within the next year or so. My question is since we know that we are to marry, would haveing sex be OK within the religion? Like would it still be a mortal sin or would I just have to goto confession?

>inb4 god debate.

No I just want to know the very specifics of the rules.
>>
>>18327327
>Sex before marriage
The answer is NO. Firmly.

>would it still be a mortal sin
the answer is YES. Definitely.
>>
>>18327327
If you are catholic, you can have sex just to procreate and with your wife.
>>
>>18327327
>Like would it still be a mortal sin or would I just have to goto confession?
...both? How do you not get how your religion works yet?

Yes, it's a sin in the eyes of your dumb religion to fuck before marriage.

Yes, it's also true that your dumb religion will absolve you of that sin in confession.

Pascal's wager is one of the dumbest propositions in all of philosophy.
>>
>There is a god
>it's one of the other 4872947289462813684 of "gods" and not the specific one you were worshipping
>you go to hell
>>
>>18327327
Ask your pastor.
>pastor?
Congratulation. You are as devout catholic as i am kebab.

>no, you cant sex her up before marriage
But you will anyway. And remember, tje key to happy mariagge is mutual trust and respect. If the sex will be bad, solve it. Comunicate!
>>
>>1832732

technically, no sex before marriage is the way to go. if you really want to have sex, the only thing i can really recommend is getting married sooner. also, i'm pretty sure catholics can't use any kind of birth control and can only fuck for procreation.
>>
>>18327327
>devout
>"guise I rly wanna smash it's ok if we're GOING to get married rite?"

Are christfags really this fucking pathetic?
>>
>>18327327
The very specifics of the rules are that if you have sex before marriage it's a sin. It's also a sin if you have sex during marriage for a reason other than procreation. But at the same time the same rules say you can rape and kill and it's okay if you say you're sorry, so do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>18327327
When a god demands you must believe in it it can't be the greatest god of all. It's a lesser god, a daemon if you will.

>tfw pascal's wager signs you up to lucifers squad for eternity
>>
>>18327338
it's clever, it's just also pointless. like, what kind of a god wouldn't be able to tell that you "believed" in him just because of pascal's wager?
>>
>>18327339
Is that bait?
>>
>>18327327
Handjob, anal, blowjob and titfuck doesn't count. Don't worry Jesus wouldnt mind.
>>
>>18327327
Marriage doesnt seem to stop maria from fk a ramdon guy, you will be fine anon.
>>
File: 1492051074325.jpg (94KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
1492051074325.jpg
94KB, 450x570px
>>18327602
you think atheists are edgelords? wait until people start releasing their gnostic powerlevels
>>
File: 57b.jpg (674KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
57b.jpg
674KB, 800x7200px
>>18327327
Of course sex before marriage is alright.
But you just have to resort to choir boys.
>>
>>18327327

0/10
>>
>>18328295
It's the best argument against Pascal's Wager, so... No.
>>
>>18328295
>>18328517
christfags BTFO
>>
My girlfriend and I managed to never have sex despite both of us having high libidos. We both knew we'd marry each other and now we're broken up. Unexpected things happen between when you'd like to get married and now. I'm really happy I've still got my virginity and I'm proud she's still got hers.
>>
>>18327327
As a Catholic sex outside of marriage is a sin, period. Doesnt matter if you love eachother. If you know that you are going to get married then just wait it out, and you dont know with 100% certainty that you are getting married until you actually are. Dont be like that guy who gets a gf tattoo because "Im for sure going to marry her like we're never going to break up" only to have life happen. Nothing is done until it is done.

If you have confidence in your future together then tell her to wait and not to worry because it will happen then but not now.
>>
>>18327331
/thread

Are you even serious OP? If your faith and love is true then you will wait.
>>
>>18329026
Most people would not be happy if they had wasted a long time of their life dating someone and not even having sex.
>>
Where does it actually say in the bible that you can't have sex before marriage? Protestants tend not to care, neither do catholics that are not Burgers.
>>
>>18327327
In your religion (that i was raised in) the marriage must be legitimized and witnessed by a minister, and the wedding night is the consommation that seals the deal.

If youve banged before then you have not only broken the law, but youve also spoiled the wedding night contract closer.

Having said that...

Bro its 2017.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.