[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fiance is going off of birth control in two days because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Condoms instruction.jpg (69KB, 780x400px) Image search: [Google]
Condoms instruction.jpg
69KB, 780x400px
My fiance is going off of birth control in two days because it killed her sex drive and made her gain weight. I need to buy condoms in the mean time cause we are not trying to have kids.

Best place to buy hi quality condoms online? Brand recommendations? I've never really had to buy condoms in the past, I always bummed one or girls had them or were on birth control.
>>
>>18326946
also, normal white boy dick, just about 7" when erect, normal girth.
>>
Go to a drug store and buy the trojans.
>>
>>18326960
isn't that super expensive? I always feel like things I buy at CVS or 711 are extremely overpriced due to their convenience.
>>
why tf would ymshe go iff bc without having a new plan in store?
what about implants, iud's?
>>
Just pull out you faggot.
>>
>>18326984
she can't do iud's cause she's prone to UTIs. so we're back to the old condom route
>>
>>18326960
Trojans are small dick condoms.
>>
File: menstrual-cycle.jpg (43KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
menstrual-cycle.jpg
43KB, 500x360px
>>18326946
I am glad to hear another girl learned to not fall for hormonal birth control jew.

Too bad some have to find out the hard way. And her libido can stay low for months even after you stop it. As for fat,
>>>/fit/ sticky

Look online and buy the biggest batch to save some money and look into pic related. If you do it right, you can raw her like 14 days in 30 days cycle. But it require her to be precise in tracking her period (which will be very unstable after stopping BC).
>>
>>18327104
>hormonal birth control jew.
People on this site, I swear.
>>
>>18327116
Ok i admit the jew meme is just a meme, but still most girls go crazy fat anti sex after using hormonal bc.

But pharmacies and doctors make too much money to not prescibe it.
>>
>>18327137
It's common, but it's not like that for most girls.
I actually lost weight after I got on birth control, and became even hornier because the quality of my sex life improved dramatically. It is a safe way to prevent pregnancy, and can have health benefits in many cases for many women.

So - yes and no.
>>
>>18327089
trust me, it'll fit yours ;)
>>
>>18327147
Good for you. I would rather buy condoms than force my gf to do BC.

And the fat factor is manageable. But the loss of libido is absolutely unacceptable in this case. What is the point of taking BC, when you dont want sex when on it?
:-)

>jews
>>
Crown typically gets good reviews, tho it's made out of latex so be wary of allergies.
>>
>>18327155
Of course if your gf doesn't feel good on it there's no point, but it's not so terrible as people on here describe it.
I am on the hormonal IUD and I literally went insane when I was without one for 3 months and I had to fuck with condoms... Really prefer giving blowjobs than fucking with a condom.
>>
>>18326946
Skyn feels great, I mostly get them in case a girl has a latex allergy but since it sounds like you're monogamous, it might not matter.
>>18326960
>>18327089
Are kinda right, Trojans kinda suffocate my dick and I'm only 7x6". I've tried magnums and they feel better but are still really tight at the base and I feel like I can feel the pussy better in skyn or 0.03. But all dicks are shaped different so just try a handful from the free clinic or something.
>>
>>18326946
amazon there brand name condoms sold in bulk.. I use a lot of condoms and i get mine on amazon find a seller who's got a deal and buy from them... Also buy spermaside cream put it in the tip of the condom as extra insurance... some times condoms brake no matter what brand and this prevents any precum that may cause issues... hope this helps
>>
>>18326946
CONDOMDEPOT.COM! Official condom depot of the ufc!
>>
What's wrong with a drugstore condom?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.