[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESPECT ME REEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
How to get respect from both male and female, today i got pushed around and disrespected.How do i fix thi.
>>
>>18326904
First you get the money, then you get the power, after which comes respect and bitches
>>
Can you gain power if you have no money?
>>
>>18326925
Can you gain power if you have no money?
>>
>>18326939
Idk. Any form of power commands respect from others, from being locally popular to owning a large company
>>
Assert yourself, if you feel disrespected. Tell them dont be a bitch just say stuff like dont talk to me like that. Stay fit and do boxing or mma. If disrespect continues, stop seeing them.
>>
>>18326944
Teach me everything about power, you powermaster
>>
>>18326965
I actually pushed the cunt who pushed me back and told him to fuck off,but still the disrespect continued...should i throw hands next time?
>>
>>18326974
No. Unless he touches you, there is no need to fight. Just leave. If you cant. Call him out or ignore him.
>>
>>18326974
You didn't sound manly enough Anon
>>
>>18327002
"Call him out" what do you exactly mean by that "ey cunt you are a faggot!"
>>
>>18327099
Dubs Never Lie
>>
>>18326904
Lift some weights to look physically capable, do some martial arts to be physically capable, your presence alone will make people less likely to fuck with you. Stay calm in the situation (noone actually stays calm but you can tell if someone's ready to take you on), if you're outnumbered fuck off.
>>
>>18326904

How and where did this happen. "Respect" is not a magic spell. How to go towards earning it depends on your current situation.
>>
Take steroids. Hit the gym. Grow muscles. Or just be a little bitch for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18326904
Be the best in the room at something you all have to do. Get someone else whose powerful on your side. Simple stuff OP. Usually leolle disrespect you because they can get away with it. Fix that aspect of it whatever way you deem necessary and you'll get your respect.
>>
>>18327177
It happened when i was entering a school bus
>>
>>18327246

You the driver? Else, you are too young to be here. Board is 18+.

But tell us your story, or as much as you can, before they ban you and we might have something useful to share.
>>
>>18327179
I can still hit the gym and get muscles without steroids. Why take steroids tho its mostly negative what comes from them
>>
>>18327253
Im actually 18
I go with the school bus with the highschoolers
And they pushed me right before i entered the bus(guy and his chick) I didnt know how the fuck to react cuz i didnt want to start a fuss,and alot of them highschoolers were yelling "pussy!"in the background,i was thinking to myself" just walk away " but idk how to stop being disrespected like that so i started this thread.
>>
>>18327296

So this is school bullying?

Also, I'm not from the states, so I'm not sure how this stuff works. You still in HIgh School, right? Did you repeat a grade or something? I thought 18 was too old for HS.
>>
>>18327302
Im not from us too
We have highschool grades here
15y is 1st grade 18 is the 4 and thats the last one
>>
>>18327364

Ok, sure. How long till classes end? I mean, after that you don't need to deal with these little shits anymore. So why bother?
>>
>>18327383
Just want to know how to deal with that kind of situations.
>>
>>18326904
Do shit that makes you respectable.
What the fuck is respectable about being a fat fuck who can't even stick up for himself then goes and cries about it on the internet.
Kick someones ass, do something that gets you noticed. build yourself up to where someone wont do that shit to your face ever again.
>>
>>18326965
This.

I was chronically disrespected for a long time. I pained over it for way too long.

You need to draw boundaries. Don't accept that shit from anyone. These people are just assholes. Don't fight or anything, that's not the way to win.

My favorite thing to do is to single out the perpetrator in a respectful way, calmly walk up to him or something. Look him in the eye and ask him with a level of concern if he has something to say or something. Be a bigger man, act like an adult. If he says something like "yeah, you're a little bitch", say, "no that's not it, you clearly have something of purpose to say to me, what's up?".

Just dig deeper than him. Don't take shit from mental midgets like this asshole.
>>
I received more than my fair share of bullying growing up. I put up with it for a long time until I learned how to tell people to fuck off.

The only problem is that nowadays, I'm too reactive. Like the slightest bit of teasing will make me explode in rage at someone. I'm terrified that I'm going to kill someone one day. I already once pulled a knife on a guy who was giving me a hard time. Maybe it was better back when I was a little bitch.
>>
>>18326904
Kick him in the balls. If it's a chick, stuff your foot straight into her muff.
>>
>>18326904
Go to the gym and workout. Once you get big, no one will want to fuck with you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.