[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

casual sex in 20's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm entering my mid 20s, working, in a major city.

I have sex with 5 girls a week almost, and my partner count is approaching 60+ (Not all of them are attractive, I just love sex)

Why do people I know get disgusted by this? Guys I know who I thought were chill and fun are like "dude when are you gonna actually date a girl?" Like we're 24, the fuck?

Girls get equally disgusted *if* they find out even though some of them are the sexually liberated type and have crazier sexual histories than I do.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions but i think something is wrong if a bunch of 23/24 year olds give you the "when are you going to settle" down talk like we're in our 30s. Not that there's anything wrong with settling down early, but hearing this shit from people 1-2 years out of undergrad is weird.

Should I find new friends?
>>
>>18326421
I expect that behavior from women. They just have a different opinion on how you should live your life. Not sure if that's enough to terminate a friendship. If it's enough reason for you then I guess you should. I wouldn't mind it unless it became an issue that hurt others parts of the friendship.
>>
because you are a walking STD dispenser or will become one anyway
>>
>>18326421
It would help if you kept your mouth shut about how many people you fuck. Start there.
>>
>>18326458
He's lying.
>>
>>18326481
If you lower your standards anyone can get a surprising amount of pussy

>>18326458
Damn can't even talk about sexual encounters with my male friends anymore, ffs some have funny stories to them too
>>
>>18326421

Overindulgence in anything is generally frowned upon. Having sex with unattractive partners "because you love sex" is not much different from drinking bad tasting booze "because you like being drunk". Why not fuck one attractive partner or drink good tasting liquor? Basically, it's not that you fuck a lot that raises eyebrows, it's just that you habits are abnormal and excessive and such behaviour in relation to anything really is not generally socially acceptable. Fuck whoever you want as much you want, but don't expect social approval or even acceptance for it.
>>
You just have to stop humble bragging here and if not baiting in your life as well. No one wants to hear this shit dude.
>>
>>18326421
If you fucked no one these people will judge you.

If you fucked a few, these people will judge you.

If you fucked a lot, these people will judge you.

>new friends

Not necessarily but if theyre gonna ruin your damn life over this then yes. Really it isnt their business.

Some people agree with you.

Id be friends with you and high five you over it.

Me and my gf have sexual pasts and dont give a fuck about it.

You do you man.

Watch them diseases though, for serial, stay safe.
>>
>>18326421
Enjoy your casual sex now. Once you arrive in your 30's casual sex is considered midlife crisis.
>>
>>18326421
>humblebrag

Why do it on an anonymous forum?
>>
>>18326421
>dude when are you gonna actually date a girl?
DUDE I got the same question from my friends, I'm a virgin, too.
:(
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.