[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to persuade people that they have to respect pedophiles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: gfded.png (645B, 130x186px) Image search: [Google]
gfded.png
645B, 130x186px
>>
I think it would be better if you didn't talk about it and kept your sexual preferences to yourself.
>>
>>18326277
It would be better if you'll stop hating people for what is not their choice.
>>
File: deep thought, heavy reason.jpg (77KB, 640x707px) Image search: [Google]
deep thought, heavy reason.jpg
77KB, 640x707px
>>18326272
In modern psychopathology, paedophilia is not seen as a disease or disorder, instead it is seen as a sexual preference akin to hetero- and homosexuality. It is something you are wired with, either due to nature or nurture (this is still debated). Most people with this prerference suppress it successfully and it does not hinder them much in life.

Compared it to this: a heterosexual male will not jump or molest every girl/woman he sees, all the time. He might be attacted to a fine female specimen, but refrain from acting. It works the same way with people who are (sexually) attracted to children, only they have to suppress it even more. For where a (sexual) relationship with the opposite gender (age of consent) is socially accepted, a relationship of the same properties with a child is not.

Then, there is also a cultural bias (rightly so) and the fact that attraction to children is not always sexual in nature. It is a quite complicated subject, actually.
>>
File: 0fe.jpg (45KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
0fe.jpg
45KB, 720x446px
>>18326272
Maybe in the next 50 years. The sooner the kebabs get the power, the sooner will pedos be freed via lowering age of consent to 6.

Not much to discuss here. You ultimately are attracted to kids who havent even developed secondary sexual characteristics yet.

But banning drawn loli is beyond retardness.
>please dont ban me for pic related. All girls depicted there are 100 years old and are depicted in socialy aceptable attires and arent doing anything even resembling sexual things
>>
>>18326316
Compare it to this: a heterosexual male will never have sex in his live, because he will be put in jail for many years if he will touch a woman. And he can not wipe his ass, because society does not accept it.
>>
>>18326272
Bring attention to the fact that a lot of pedos never actually fuck underage children. Raise awareness of the difference between pedos and child predators. Chances are though, if you try that you will lose any social/professional life you had. That's why I'm so glad all that isn't my problem
>>
https://medium.com/matter/youre-16-youre-a-pedophile-you-dont-want-to-hurt-anyone-what-do-you-do-now-e11ce4b88bdb

Give the article a read, the points it raises may make some people reconsider their views.
>>
>>18326272
Using the gay and trans argument.
Youd have better luck with libs on this one.

Its an unchosen sexual preference. Just avoid those who would make the argument its natural and so theres nothing wrong with it.

Nature is brutal and terrible and we move passed it culturally. If we were just natural wed also be smashing each other over the head with rocks every time we had a minor dispute.

100 years ago things were different. It was more acceptable and much less damaging to marry a 13 year old to a grown man. Those were the days when an 8 year old boy was already working the farm and an 8 year old girl was already helping the family and cooking and cleaning and serving. They were mature adults much younger.

But we now have a cultural thing called childhood and actualisation. A 14 year old should be in their own environment and having relations with peers as they learn to build and develop healthy relationships, skills that will stay with them for life.

Because say, a 30 year old cant possibly have anything interpersonal to offer a 14 year old outside of sex, its exploitation. It can do a lot of damage to a developing minor. They could learn to seek abusive or shallow relationships for the rest of their lives. The damage is long lasting.

And that damage is equally as cultural induced as saying 13 year olds are off limits is.

Tl;dr

I accept pedophiles, i sympathise, and i am sorry.

But it is simply not a thing you can act on.

Maybe in some sci fi future when were hooking our brains up to nanobots and we're super intelligent and immune to lasting emotional damage, natural maturing process becomes obsolete, and mate selection becomes highly objective and mathematic.

Until then stay clear.
>>
>>18326338
Nothing to discuss here at all. Age of consent laws must be simply abolished.
>>
>>18326345
That is your problem completely.
>>
>>18326311
Mate I couldn't give a shit about pedophiles, but I realize that a lot of people do. If you come out as one you'll be judged by some of them, no matter how you try to persuade them. If you keep it to yourself no one will care. Because they don't know about it.
>>
>>18326361
How so? I'm not a pedo
>>
>>18326362
Kinda this.

My gf asked me how id react if our hypothetical future teenage son was transgendered.

Id probably say to him "cool. You are who you are. But others wont be cool and f you cant handle the criticism then keep it to yourself. Reality is a bitch."
>>
>>18326348
It's just stupid occult shit. Why I have to read this nonsense?
>>
>>18326352
There is no damage at all. Such relationships are completely harmless.
>>
>>18326365
But you're a part of society. Do you think that Holocaust was a Jewish problem only? And Germans who lived in Nazi Germany have nothing to do with that?
>>
>>18326373
There is, though.

Teens are learning who they are what theyre doing and how they fit in the world. Their relationships and experiences affect the rest of their lives.

Being in an exploitative relationship at that age will have them seek those kinds of relationships into adulthood and could potentially reduce their quality of life.

See: women or men who keep returning to physically or emotionally abusive relationships. Something happened to them young and their brains wired them that way.
>>
>>18326382
And I'm a human yet human rights are being violated in Saudi Arabia. Ultimately, the responsibility just isn't mine to have
>>
Ya'll need to kill yourselves.

You dont fuck children, they dont know any better yet.

If by "pedo" you mean 16-18, thats different. At least theyre somewhat an adult.

Any younger than that, just kill yourself. It will never be accepted, nor should it.
>>
>>18326272
pedophiles is simply a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
same goes to straight males.
>>
>>18326429
Which is why i found it silly when child sex dolls got such negative attention.

Im no pedo and hate exploitation of children but goddamn, anything to keep these people inside. Its a damn doll.
>>
>>18326422
1. Pedophilia is defined as an attraction. It includes people who don't actually have sex with kids
2. I think you're thinking of hebephilia, which is puberty to 14-15
3. 16-18 is literally legal in most places, it doesn't even have a word for it because it's just normal
>>
>>18326385
There is nothing exploitative in such relationships. And no damage of course.
>>
>>18326387
If you're a citizen of Saudi Arabia, and you do nothing, then yes, you're responsible.
>>
>>18326449
I'm not a nationalist so I don't agree with your worldview, sorry
>>
>>18326445
What isnt exploitative about approaching someone so young you cant possibly have a quality friendship and grow with, so you can get your dick wet for your own fantasies?

Thats pure exploitation.

Mental backflips my friend.
>>
>>18326422
Yes, it will be accepted, because it should be. And you are a human scum if you do not oppose this laws, kill yourself.
>>
>>18326452
This
>>18326449

I fell out of a vagina in a place someone circled on a world map. I want to eat, have shelter, and take care of my family. The world around me isnt my problem.

Your world view is yours and i respect that.
>>
>>18326438
Age of consent laws must be repealed completely. That is the only way.
>>
>>18326444
No, I'm thinking about repealing age of consent laws completely. And there is no other way.
>>
>>18326452
You're a responsible citizen. If you don't want to change anything nothing will change and that will be your fault.
>>
File: cat attacks rooster SAVAGE.png (67KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
cat attacks rooster SAVAGE.png
67KB, 500x344px
>>18326467
Literally kill yourself then
>>
>>18326455
Of course it is possible to have a quality friendship.
>>
>>18326272
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>18326472
I'm also a responsible human being, and so are you. What are you doing to change the way people are treated in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>18326463
Simple question: Do you vote or not? Do you express your political or moral views openly? If not, I have no questions to you.
>>
>>18326476
>>18326473
Kill yourself you.
>>
>>18326477
I'm voting for invasion. I expressed this view many times.
>>
>>18326272
No one actually has to respect anyone
>>
>>18326467
Yknow, there are rehab centers for former red pill members.

It meets the criteria of cult. So there are programs to help retrain your world view.

Best of luck to you friend. I know you can rejoin us civilised folk with some effort.
>>
>>18326496
Yes, millions dieing in a military operation is surely the solution XD Very well thought out. Glad to see you aren't putting in any effort either
>>
>>18326352
> a 30 year old cant possibly have anything interpersonal to offer a 14 year old outside of sex
Not OP, but you've never had a family friend who took you out to sporting events and bought you ice cream? Sex doesn't have the factor into a healthy relationship, and no healthy relationship's built solely on sex.

The only difficulty with this might be family relationships. Having to rely on a parent to take care of a young kid and them feeling obligated to have a relationship with them is damaging. Having no way out and no unbiased outside advice is a quick way to damage any relationship.
>>
>>18326501
Actually you have to.
>>
>>18326509
Different fag and youd probably agree so more for the other guy but..

Many years ago i wrote a big longass 30 page research paper for poli sci.

To sum it up shortly:

They will sort their own problems. Liberalisation (as in movement to free democracy before anyone gets butt hurt) is inevitable, especially in larger populations. Even china is liberalising now and they werent when i wrote it.

What slows it is foreign intervention, be it military occupation, political intervention by funding campaigns and influencing their elections, or arming groups that serve our interests.

Thats the huge problem with africa. After decolonization they were left in a civil war for power. Part of the natural cycle. But america keeps arming these groups and russia keeps arming those groups and china keeps arming that group and so on.

Let them be and they will sort their own problems.

But i digress. This thread is about pedos.
>>
>>18326514
I agree with that but what youre quoting is more of a mentor/care giver relationship.

Intimate and sexual relationships are based on different things. Things a 30 and 14 year old cant see eye to eye on.
>>
>>18326509
Millions dying? How? Operation will take 30 days at most. Its not an Iraq, no shia-sunni civil war afterwards.
>>
>>18326524
that's the hugbox speaking.

There is no real reason to respect anyone just because they exist. Respect is a personal thing and has to be earned on a personal level.

Well maybe SOME baseline respect is given to humans but I personally wouldn't call that respect but rather simple indifference or giving benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>18326531
Why your stupid theories must be a justification for hard punishment for innocent people? Keep your theories to yourself, and stop ruining peoples lives
>>
>>18326539
No one have to earn what was stolen.
>>
>>18326531
>Things a 30 and 14 year old cant see eye to eye on.
Granted, they're not going to be discussing the intricacies of refinancing. But, that doesn't mean they can't be supportive of each other and explore sexual limits in a caring fashion and discussing daily mundane topics. If someone isn't up to sex, it isn't done. Same in any relationship that has caring partners. That might be termed a "casual" relationship or being friends-with-benefits. Similarly, this was done in the underground gay community before modern acceptance.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-18-09-21-48.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-18-09-21-48.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>18326551

My theories are based in science and knowledge and education about human developmental psychology.

Ill reiterate there is a strong cultural factor.

100 years ago it wouldn't have been a problem. Today it is, and its because of how we're set up now.

In the future it could be fine again based on new cultural changes.

You can potentially cause serious damage to someone over what your dick wants in current times. Its that simple. I sympathise with pedos, i really do, but no, acting on it is not ok.

I would also advocate therapy over punishment. So dont act like Im trying to destroy your life. But facts are facts. More often than not a relationship between an adult and a minor cause life long psychological damage. You are not entitled to do that to someone because of your sexual preferences.

You are gambling with someones entire life.
>>
>>18326578
Of course there is no even single proof that sex harms children. All that you have - is association between sex and damage in later life. And as you must to know Association does not imply causation. And well, as long as there is no scientific proof that such relationships are harmful I'm free to consider them non-harmful!
>>
>>18326578
Read the third paragraph of the second page of your image.
>Forced or abusive, them not knowing healthy limits and their partners being generic asswipes.
>>
>>18326600
I think that is a dangerous thing to say. That would be like as long as I keep shooting my foot and it doesnt kill me it is not bad to do that.

Dont imply something if there isnt prove for it not to be true. Always keep all options open. Not one narrative.

And please consider that it is harmful.

Kind regards,

Anon
>>
>>18326804
What a fuck? Don't imply your mother is not a demon, if there is no prove for in not to be true. Always keep all options open. And please, consider sex with children non-harmful as it really is.
>>
OP what you're saying is essentially hypocritical. If pedophiles can't help that they like minors then in the exact same way others can't help if they hate pedophiles. It's just their natural instinct. It doesn't mean they're going to harass pedophiles or do anything, just that they aren't going to like you if they know. Here's an idea - keep it to yourself. What's the point in outing yourself? There is no legitimate reason why anyone should know about your ill-fated desires.
>>
>>18326809
I meant to say. Also see the other side of the story. I do not condemn sex with underaged persons. But I dont think you should think it is non-harmfull at all
>>
>>18326824
>>exact same way others can't help if they hate pedophiles
Of course not, pedohatiarity is not a sexual orientation it is fucking brainshift
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.