[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I need to do to prevent something like this from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: HYIX7yH.jpg (358KB, 929x1513px) Image search: [Google]
HYIX7yH.jpg
358KB, 929x1513px
What do I need to do to prevent something like this from happening to me?
>>
Look up the five love languages. Figure out which one your significant other is receptive to. For as long as you are together ensure that you do those things with him/her.
>>
What's "something like this"?

Is that picture supposed to be bad?
>>
That sounds like the best way a breakup could go...
>>
I have no idea. Marriedfags often say the best approach is to be kind with your wife but firm and lead her in a way she can appreciate. Oh, and dominate her and ravage her when you have sex. But this is just things I read from marriedfags so what would I know.
>>
>>18325962
Its a divorce you fucking retard.

Are you illiterate?
>>
>>18325968
for a woman, the guy is dead inside
>>18325952
you dont become the woman in the relationship, you can feel that way, but dont put it on display 24/7 especially not on the fucking internet

this too >>18326406
>>
>>18326412
That's the best fucking divorce I've ever seen, and my parents still live together 15 years after theirs.

Not him, but I skimmed it because I didn't feel like reading through a stranger's blog.
>>
File: mew headpop.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mew headpop.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18325952
>What do I need to do to prevent something like this from happening to me?
don't get married to MEW?
you can't possibly believe she would settle for one man.
>>
>>18325952
By choosing a good partner and being a good partner.
Even then it isnt sure fire. Its all hit and miss.

Life sucks sometimes. Thats all there is to it.
>>
>>18326574

>That's the best fucking divorce I've ever seen

That's a very cucked thing to say.

>and my parents still live together 15 years after theirs

That is probably the single most cucked statement I've ever seen anybody post on the internet. That's so DEGENERATE. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>18326609
Why are you so obsessed with being cucked? Did it happen to you anon?
>>
>>18325952
by being a real man and not some pussed out wimp that begs and rolls over for a woman.
>>
>>18325952
always make a woman work for you, the moment you work for the woman and not for yourself is the moment she stops respecting you.
>>
>>18326614

No, I just hate cucks your dad is a cuck you fucking shill.
>>
>>18325952
honestly i think if youre not canadian this shouldnt really be an issue
>>
>>18325952
I'd so do him. God.
>>
>>18326637
you're free to do his dishes while he jerks off to his hot exwife
>>
>>18326643
I wouldn't even blame him, she's ridiculously gorgeous.

But, yeah. A woman can dream, right.
>>
>>18326609
Lol what the fuck are you even talking about?

They own a big house, there's plenty of room for both of them. Also, my dad has a girlfriend of 12 years. Their divorce was amicable, so they still hang out and watch TV and stuff.

Don't fret bro, I don't think you'll have to worry about ever getting a divorce.
>>
This thread is just one dude getting mad at people acting like adults
>>
>>18326662
different anon here, I think I understand OP's phobia, you found the perfect girl and she loves you back and you live a few happy years together then one day she just stops loving you.
That's pretty sad.
>>
>>18326650

>They own a big house, there's plenty of room for both of them. Also, my dad has a girlfriend of 12 years. Their divorce was amicable, so they still hang out and watch TV and stuff.

Yeah, that just means your dad is a massive beta cuck. No amount of material possessions can make up for that.

>Don't fret bro, I don't think you'll have to worry about ever getting a divorce

Divorce is for beta cucks, and in the hypothetical event I did get a divorce, I wouldn't be such a spineless beta cuck like your dad is. You're a cuck too.
>>
File: 5bb.gif (640KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
5bb.gif
640KB, 200x157px
>>18326672
>two people not loving each other is for cucks

Jeez, anon, I know you're retarded, but this takes the cake
>>
>>>/fit/
It works 99% of the time despite what /r9cuck/ wants you to believe. It changes you completely. Mentally, physically, emotionally.
>>
>>18326670
Yeah, also, that's life.

The people in that photo are like 21. You know why people say not to marry young? Because by the time you're 22, you'll have been three different people.

It's INCREDIBLY impressive that these two could remain amicable in spite of their marriage failing, and that speaks volumes about their character.

OP is the kind of dude who sees a relationship as a 1 or a 0, it is or it isn't. Something to be had, or lost. But that's not how it works.

Relationships are fluid, they're mobile, THEY CHANGE. People change, and their relationships change too, not always together. It is WAAAAAY more likely that your relationship will NOT survive this than it will, which is why it's important to realize when is the time to move on, for both people involved.

So there's your advice, OP, even though you called my dad a cuck: there is no guarantee whatsoever. My parents were married 20 years, and still love each other dearly, but they couldn't be married. So, do your best to become a better person, because otherwise what luck do you have?

Faggot.
>>
>>18326691
She's 32.
>>
>>18326686
oh my that guy looks like he must be at the top of the world right now
>>
>>18326686
/thread
>>
>>18326699
15 years after their divorce, when their picture was taken
>>
>>18325952
>>18326686
>>18326703
>>18326705
>>
>>18326708
So they got divorced when she was 17 and he was 15.
I'm sure you fully understood.
>>
>>18326703
he's dead.

look up Zyzz
>>
>>18326686
This, and you can get a gf that you genuinly want to fuck.
>>
>>18326711
You're right, like I said I just skimmed their blog post because who actually reads that shit?

Do I need to be privy on their situation? This might be hard for a lot of people here to grasp, but marrying before you're 30 is still "married young".
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (88KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
88KB, 640x799px
>>18326715
The final pill.
>>
>>18326712
oh noes
>>
>>18326722
That is literally a perfect body.
>>
>>18326722
>tfw I looked like this before I got fat because of medication, and now even if I lost the weight I have stretchmarks and my tits are saggy.
Hah.
>>
>>18326686
Came here to say this. People respect you more at work too, it's fucking crazy.
>>
>>18326727
I know, I used to date a girl like that too then she got fat/old and became jealous of her younger sister, then tried to kill me and herself. Hah.
>>
>>18326727
>>tfw I looked like this
Sure you did.
>>
>>18326747
I really did. I was really pretty when I was a teen.

>>18326744
I lost the weight and exercise regularly, but yeah. Still don't look as good. Tits got sad and I have stretchmarks on my stomach.
At least I'm very pale so it doesn't show too much.
>>
>>18326679

>divorce is for cucks
>a man living with his ex-wife in the same house is a cuck

If you disagree with those statements, you are also a cuck.

Is /adv/ full of cucks? Is this a cuck board?
>>
File: 1494484127342.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494484127342.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>18326760
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.