[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Account Ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: league.jpg (1MB, 4096x2538px) Image search: [Google]
league.jpg
1MB, 4096x2538px
My friend was nice enough to let me use his league account and i got it permanently ban for toxic behavior. The account had tonnes of rare skins and had well over $2000 spend on it and 1000s of hours.

He will find out sooner or later when he tries to log on, should i tell him? let him find out? what the fuck do i say and do?

im a student (uni), so money is super fucking tight and i have no real way of paying, i have no idea what to do and i feel like shit
>>
>>18325881
So a friend lends you a gift and you go and fucking break it immediately. What a good friend you are

Also
>$2000
Fuck mate. Why would you ever spend that on fucking cosmetic items
>>
The only possible thing you can do is buy him a new 30 acc and as many riot points as you can afford. Do this and I doubt they can stay mad at you. He was probably losing interest in the game, anyway, seeing as he let you borrow his account
>>
install dota 2 and play that until your friend gets home
>>
no dont tell him retard, he will never figure it out HAHA!

not only you are a raging autist but a complete moron aswell
>>
>>18325888
trips of truth.

Yea, i know, i fucked up. Thats what he spend, worth a lot more now because of things like championship riven going up in price alot.
>>18325894
He was losing interest, played it like 1ce a month. but still feel super bad about it.

I think ill give him my account, its level 27 or something, ill get it to 30 and put some rp on it.
>>
>>18325900
Wasnt raging, even after reading the chat logs i dont think its toxic, not abusing anyone or calling them bad.

just telling them what there building isnt good, this is objectively better, why arent they helping etc.

worst is some snark comments like "good one" when our jungler dies for the 3rd time pre 10 mins

and he will figure it out he goes on around once a month
>>
File: 1101011.png (122KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
1101011.png
122KB, 350x480px
>>18325894
This, you lost it for retarded behaviour, pay him a new one.
>>
>>18325881
>permanently ban for toxic behavior

hahahhahahhahhaha
>>
>>18325881
Just ask him to log a ticket saying he has been hacked. They can tell you logged from different computer and up. They might buy it.
>>
Can you appeal the decision? It's bad management for them to lose a player that spends over $2k on their game
>>
>>18325926
Ive been using it for a few months now, i honestly dont think it will work, but ill try it.
>>18325915
Yea, its a joke, i was barely even toxic
>>
>>18325905
>worst is some snark comments like "good one" when our jungler dies for the 3rd time pre 10 mins
Yeah you're bullshitting.
>>
>>18325905
wtf that is considered toxic?
back in my days playing dota2 if you're bad people call you a retard all the time.
>>
>>18325956
Ill post chat logs

Game 1
sneaky snekayt
help mid
do you know how ivern works ?
and then gave it to it
i killed cait
and then was leaving
and you kept going
go cho
takes blue while iverns mid
gioves blue to top laner
does to bot lane
feeds an ori
im telling you i want to win
and that i wanmt you to stop dying
and gank
:)
0/3
iots not what i think
its fact
right there
report chop
cho
no way hes not trolling
he has had a negative impact on all lanes
npot ganking
taking cs
feeding bvuffs
hes not even counter ganking
i cant
im about to kill ym laner
and ivern is in myt lane
iven won irelia bot
won ori mid
i cant
every time i do somehting
ivern
i go to farm
and cho is famring my lane
im just afkinhg
hes trolling
and now muted
`
form what
i dont have to pklay with a troll
no
im telling youm, you need to do somehting
im saying you're a memeber of our team
and you need to contrubute
yea
likle feed ir a blue
give bot a kill
i cant
wjhat dont you get
ivern ganked 8x mid
cho 0
i was going to get a kill on top
ivern comes
why mute me
no
you nreed
im toxic
becaus re
youi
arent
doing
well you are nbow
"contibute to thje team in apositive way" isnt talking trash
stop faming jg
and help out
they are diving us mid
and you're farming jg
yea
just bnack as the dtragon comes up
gg
whjy
yea
>>
>>18325993
CONT

look at my recents
go
look
look at the account hostry
this isnt mien
you're famring the jg
as they dive mid
then we miss infer because of it
l
njcie
goodbye
you were famring the jg as they dived us mid
i aske why, and asked you again to please contribute to the team
middle of a fight
and chopis farming the jungle
silving getting dived on
why help when there is a blue buff ?
no
only cho
and not blaming for my mistakes
saying wshen our adc is getting divedf on he needs to help, not just famr bluie
report cho for trolling and toxic please
thresh how do you defend cho
do you think farming jg as they dive us mid is nromaly ?
or blue as they dive diver bot
yea. telling you not to farm the jg and help when they are diving us is toxic, right
i didnt swear or abuse you once, I begged you gank, or at least counter gank sometimes and then group so thye couldn’t dive us
I dont really think it was toxic, the cho was trolling, or on a boosted account, he had no idea what he was doing, also build some random autistic shit. I should of said it, but a perma ban for that, really
>>
What is this pansy shit? When I was playing it people would make death threats and describe how they would torture other players when they found them. They were quite creative too, I might add. And riling people up was most of the enjoyment anyway. Whoever decided to ban people for being mean doesn't understand MOBA games. Could've put a global mute option and leave it at that for snowflakes.

Appeal the ban. If you can't get the account back apologize to your friend and offer to give him another account or something. And then stay away from that shitty game. Any competitive game where you get banned for talking trash to your team or opponents is not worth playing.
>>
>>18325998
Okay this is what you do, make a thread on the league reddit. Give them some shit about how a lot of people get tilted and emotional once in a while but you didn't tell him to kill himself or anything like that and that a perma ban is way too harsh.
Basically give them some sob story.
>>
>>18326014
I will, they say they will not unban anyone thats perma ban but ill still try.

Yea, ive been playing overwatch recently, i heard they ban but i havnt seen it yet, and im pretty toxic in overwatch
>>
>loltards

i unironically wish you all die in a fucking carcrash, human trash
OP gona get beaten to a pulp by his "friend" deservedly so, fucking shits
>>
This is why you MOBA fags suck. I don't know a single one of you that doesn't get angsty and butt hurt every goddamn time you play. Doesn't matter if it's League, DOTA, or Overwatch, you act like someone is raping your child if they play "wrong."
>>
>>18325881
>mfw it's your friend that have the toxic behavior and gotten himself banned
>>
ask him to send in an email with a claim that maybe his account was hacked and he can provide the ip address he always usually plays from and plays it like he's a dumbass and got no idea whats going on, might or might not work, still worth a shot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.