[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone who fucked with my head is now living the life of their dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: walproj-388.jpg (192KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
walproj-388.jpg
192KB, 980x653px
Someone who made me cry essentially non-stop for half a year by tricking me into having feelings for them then acting like a monster towards me is living the life of their dreams, with a girl way out of his league. His dad left him a huge sum of money for him to use to attract beautiful girls a decade younger than him. He travels all the time, everywhere, with them. Goes to concerts, camps, everything.

Meanwhile I'm in a severe depression, am suffering from a disease, and I'm struggling to survive with pretty much no money to my name and an uncertain future.

Why does life reward liars like him and people like me get fucked over all the time?

How the fuck can I get over this? Because he tricked me the time he did, he stole any chance I had at finding someone I could fall in love with because I was only focused on him. Now I'm older and too depressed and sick to want to find anyone new.

I want revenge but it's not possible without stooping to incredibly low levels. What the fuck do I do with myself?
>>
>>18325469
>because I was only focused on him

there you go
>>
>>18325472
I don't know what you're saying. It's inevitable for me to focus on him every once in a while. He fucked with my head for years. I'm not just going to suddenly get over that.
>>
>>18325469
You grow up. Life doesn't reward him or punish you. Life is totally indifferent to your existence, and his, and mine, and everyone else's. There is no grand karma that decides he wins and you lose, that's just how the chips have fallen, and the only thing you can do is deal with it. Revenge is petty. You fucked up by falling for his tricks, and you're going to have to learn from your mistakes and move on from them. If you can't do that then purchase a shotgun and pay him a visit. Your call.
>>
>>18325469
Was this someone you met on 4chan? Because I can almost guess who it was.
>>
Sorry you had to go through that. But, if you're female, you will probably find someone to care about you again. Probably sooner than you think.
>>
>>18325581
No. Met them on another website. They happened to live near me so we started talking even though I thought he was an idiot he seemed innocent and nice. Took like 2 years to finally meet them. Then add another 2 years of fucking me over after that.
>>
>>18325647
Similar experience. I want his life to be in my hands one day so I can drop it like a hot fucking rock.
>>
>>18325469
post pics of urself bby :)
>>
>>18325621
I've got people who care about me, but caring about other people is the hard part. He was special because he came into my life when I was going through a lot of physical abuse and other shit, so I really needed someone in my life who seemed innocent and sweet, and he was there, so I got attached to him. Then when I realized he was the furthest thing from innocent and sweet and his entire persona had been a lie to try to get me to fuck him, it flipped my world upside down, and I don't think I'll ever be able to care about someone like that again after this.

>>18325652

I hope you get your revenge one day too. Good luck.
>>
>>18325469
unlucky lol
>>
>>18325469
>>18325657

Sounds like he is a bit of a sociopath. He probably won't be satisfied no matter how much he lives it up
>>
>>18325667
I think it's kind of the opposite. Because he's a sociopath he'll always be satisfied. He doesn't care who he hurts and he's a spoiled rich boy who will continue to find success because of his fortune.
>>
>>18325469
Realize that you can't blame your life problems on other people and the reason you are where you are is 100 percent your fault.
>>
File: buddha384547.jpg (38KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
buddha384547.jpg
38KB, 620x400px
>>18325469

This too shall pass.

Life isn't always fair. Life isn't always easy. But one thing life always has is change.

If he's now living the best time of his life all he has to look forward to is going to be downhill from here. Even if he doesn't somehow lose everything it will all become very boring for him. Anything less than a bliss won't feel like anything and it will be harder and harder to him to even figure out what could make him feel excitement again. He will feel it again of course but it must get worse before it gets better.

Your life is the opposite. It might not feel like it now but you will go through all the emotions many many times over again. Even the mothers who lose their children will laugh one day.
>>
you should be happy for him
>>
>>18325469
Sounds like me, lol. Give up on a violent strat, I make dozens of plans to counter my victims. Best you can do is drop it.
>>
>>18325657
Why do you keep ending up in relationships with abusive people? Why do you put people into "leagues"? Why are you entertaining thoughts of revenge against him? If you believe in karma or whatever, maybe your situation is a result of the way you handle your interpersonal relationships. I know a girl like you; if you listen to her, life has been so cruel and unfair and she's such a "nice and caring" person. Thing is it's just a facade; she's vain, manipulative and incredibly insecure. Also, whenever she doesn't get her way with someone, they become the personification of evil and she runs to other "safe" people for validation and sympathy, like you're doing here now. The only problem is you've let enough slip for anyone with a keen eye to realize you're not totally innocent here nor do you have any standing to play the victim.

Stop living your life like this. Get into therapy, get some self esteem and learn how to be more discerning when it comes to who you open yourself up to, because eventually you always run into someone who can play the game better than you can. Walk away from this and don't entertain thoughts of revenge because it's a lose-lose for you especially if he's like this guy >>18326659
>>
Wah this guy that was a piece of shit the entire time was a piece of shit

Stop being jealous OP. He won't have that money forever. Nor will you be lonely forever. Atleast you arent a guy who got cucked by a rich Chad
>>
>>18325469
"Living well is the best revenge."

Only when you stop thinking about him will he cease to have power over you. Forget him and make your own life happy and successful.

(As a bonus, it will then be his turn to stew over how well you're doing without him)
>>
>>18325469
You'll get a lot of "live well despite him!" and other platitudes that involve this guy. The best advice I can give you follows this story: When I was in highschool I met this girl through a friend that I talked to for hours on MSN every day for about 2 years. One day I finally got to meet her. She was beautiful and smart and kind and sexy, and I was horribly insecure to a destructive degree, and it showed. She had never considered me to be that way when we spoke online. For some reason this made her decide I wasn't worth respecting and she proceeded to do what she could to repeatedly belittle me and make me into a sub cuck. I was too stubborn to fall into her trap so she turned all of my friends against me and ruined my FIRST social life. I had nobody in the world but my mother, and I became horribly depressed because I would see pictures of her having fun with my former friends on facebook.

It killed me inside for the longest time until she did the same thing to another girl that had always had a crush on me. This other girl's error was that she stuck up for me. We've been together for 7 years and I'm currently agonizing over how to propose, but here's what I learned; we never appreciate that person that we know will give us love. We always want a challenge, to reach a goal. My advice is to look around you in life and find that sweetie pie that you haven't been paying attention to. Also, block people on social media that aren't constructive in your life. There is nothing to be ashamed of. If you eat too much candy you stop buying candy. If you drink too much alcohol you stop buying booze. If you pay too much attention to leeches you stop visiting them. Get rid of the leech, OP. Block all memories of this asshole, burn pictures, whatever you have to do to forget him. He has played his part in the symphony of your life, and now it's time for the second movement. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18325469
Move on, work on yourself. That is what man would do.

You are your own goal.
>>
>>18327054
Cont. I hope that whatever your illness is gets better. I can't really speak to that. As for money, there's lots of ways out there to make good money, you just have to have the time, dedication, and energy. Depression can exacerbate physical ailments, so I'd recommend jumping that hurdle first. Good luck.
>>
>>18325656

She said she got a disease bro
>>
>>18326730

Yes, this is good advice anon.
>>
>>18326730
Kek. I just like ruining people is all. It ain't hard because people want to feel warmth more than pride. It's sort of my way of leveling the field, even if it's one I won't participate legimatly
>>
>>18326730
I wasn't "in a relationship" with the person who was physically abusing me. It was my brother. I was physically abused by him for about ten years. You're making a lot of assumptions but whatever.
>>
>>18327054
Thank you, I'll try.
>>
>>18327068
what disease?
>>
>>18325469
You are like this because you aren't doing anything to change your life. You are playing the victim, and nothing comes to people that play victims.

NOTHING is stopping you from going out and finding a job except yourself. NOTHING is stopping you from bettering yourself except yourself. Some people are given things, others have to work hard for them. That isn't 'unfair', it's called life.

And no, he didn't trick you into falling in love with him; you are the one holding onto him and holding yourself back from other people. He doesn't control your feelings, you do. STOP playing the victim.

Learn to get the fuck over yourself and what sounds like a blow to your pride and ego. Get mental help, since it sounds like you need it, and realize that the reason your life is the way it is is because YOU made it this way.

Take control of your life and focus on yourself. The only person holding you back from finding someone new is yourself.

Either get the fuck over it and get help for your depression or shut the fuck up because nobody is going to care about you if you stay like this.

Nobody likes a victim, stop being a victim.

I have brain cancer and I still don't blame other people for my misfortune. Go apply for disability or medicaid, open an online shop and make money or get a job online, get creative. find a sugar daddy if you have to. learn another language and help companies online that need a translator.

there is so much you can do, even with a disease, but you're making excuses.
>>
First, you have to start by stop using him as a scapegoat for your problems. He didnt force you to love him.

I had a fiance for 4 years who left me with nothing but a maxed out credit card and ran off with my ("our") car. Did I blame her at first? Fuck ya I did, and she is partially to blame.

But I came to the realization that she was only able to fuck me over because I gave her the power to do so. I moved on and learned from my mistakes.

Second, you have to stop comparing your life to his.

Hes gone, whats going on in his life doesnt matter. Cut ties, and focus on yourself.

What is it about your situation youre not happy about? Not relative to anything but your own feelings.

What can you do to change it?
>>
>>18327455
Hashimoto's disease.

>>18327462
Not making excuses. I'm actively looking for a job but I'm also going to school full time.

I'll literally never find anyone else. I'll never fall in love again. He took advantage of me during that window of time I was actually able to love someone. Now no one makes me happy. I'll only date ethical vegans as well, and I'm "picky" beyond that. Not happy with "spiritual" or "dietary" vegans or druggies or long haired vegans, so that cuts my options severely. I'll never meet someone I could even potentially be happy with IRL, because they're so incredibly rare. But I could have been happy with him if he had been genuine and I didn't find out later who he really was.

Obviously you wouldn't blame others for your brain cancer...that was a bad comparison.

I'm doing stuff with my life but my progress is just extremely slow compared to someone who inherited a shitload of money from their dad.

>>18327479
>He didnt force you to love him.
He tricked me into loving him though, which is similar.

>Hes gone, whats going on in his life doesnt matter. Cut ties, and focus on yourself.
Alright. Easier said than done but okay.
>>
>>18327538
>He tricked me into loving him though, which is similar
This is EXACTLY what I mean. He didnt trick you, you allowed yourself to be tricked. Stop blaming others for your problems, and examine what you yourself did wrong, or youll never make progress in life.

>Alright. Easier said than done but okay.
Does his life still directly, objectively affect yours in some way? If not, why the fuck is he not dead to you?
>>
>>18327553
Okay what you're saying to me is, never allow myself to fall in love ever because there's always a potential I'm being lied to.

You're recommending I get over it and find someone new while you're also telling me I should never find someone new.

>Does his life still directly, objectively affect yours in some way? If not, why the fuck is he not dead to you?

Because he was the only person I ever loved aside from my niece. And I'm in a social circle where most people know him, so he gets brought up.
>>
File: 1487966513259.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487966513259.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Just fucking work for your shit. Men do it all the time. Ignore that boytoy.
>>
>>18327581
>Okay what you're saying to me is, never allow myself to fall in love ever because there's always a potential I'm being lied to.
>You're recommending I get over it and find someone new while you're also telling me I should never find someone new.
No, Im telling you to look at how you handled the situation and think of how you could have handled it different. Did you give him too much power over you? Did you become too reliant on him? Were there red flags that you ignored? Theres a difference between trust and blind trust.

Repeating "Oh! Ive been hurt! Ive been hurt!" isnt helping yourself, or giving anyone anything to help you with, its just being a whiny bitch.

You can either woman up and try to improve yourself and your life, or be content never moving on with your life, in which case no one here is going to be able to help you.

>Because he was the only person I ever loved aside from my niece.
This doesnt matter for shit anymore

>And I'm in a social circle where most people know him, so he gets brought up.
Now this could actually be a problem. Id recomend asking others not to bring him up, or just laying low for a bit.

Anytime he gets brought up, just think of all the things you can be / are doing to improve your own life
>>
>>18327609
but she has AIDS...
>>
>>18325469
Life isn't fair and will never be, so get used to it. You need to move on, find other things to occupy your mind and time.
>>
Burn his house down.

Fire has a really nice cathartic effect.
>>
>>18327628
The problem is there are red flags with EVERYONE. I know most people are scumbags but I wanted to think differently with him. Turned out he was one of the worst ones. There were little shitty things he did that looking back now weren't just him not thinking straight for a moment, but were glimpses of his actual personality.

But I'm never going to find anyone who's actually as innocent and sweet as he was pretending to be, so advice on watching for red flags is pointless.
>>
>>18325477
He is saying that life is more than relationships. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>18327685
Guys have aids too
>>
>>18327538
>I'll only date ethical vegans as well, and I'm "picky" beyond that. Not happy with "spiritual" or "dietary" vegans or druggies or long haired vegans, so that cuts my options severely.

The fuck? What is wrong with you? I was feeling mildly sympathetic up until this point. You're a fucktard and you deserve to be unhappy if your standards for "love" are all about what people put into their mouths for sustenance and why. You shallow piece of shit.
>>
>>18327538
Who the fuck puts this many restrictions on who they'll date and then whines about being unhappy?

I vote this is a troll. No one is this fucking stupid.
>>
I've been hurt and back stabbed by people. It really does make you want to give up on relationships. Then I read stories like OP's and other people's in this thread, and it makes me even more weary of obtaining relationships. I mean, fuck, people are fucking evil.

But if I have no one, then I'm just miserably depressed and lonely. It's a lose-lose scenario. Are you supposed to just let people in, but always keep them at a distance?
>>
>>18328385
It never works out until the one that does. If you give up and stop looking, you'll never find that one.

OP is an unreliable narrator. She starts off saying this guy pretended to be someone he wasn't and fucked her over, then it turns out she only dates short-haired non-hippie ethical vegans who don't smoke weed and are pure of heart by her probably bizarre definition. People IN GENERAL are awful, but there's 7.5 billion of us. If you're judging by posts on /adv/, you'll think all of them are horrible, when in reality and statistically that can't possibly be true.

Think about it.
>>
File: thermite.jpg (18KB, 421x215px) Image search: [Google]
thermite.jpg
18KB, 421x215px
>>18327708
>Burn his house down.

Or his car. Thermite is one hell of a thing.
Use sparklers for ignition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1_Ng
>>
>>18325469
Watch what happens once his money runs out.
>>
Hey OP. I know the feeling, something kinda similar happened to me. He could rationalize anything and I would accept it because I was thinking more about what I wanted, needed, hated, feared, etc. than what was actually going on. You need a more sober perspective on the situation, it's the only way you'll break away. And trust me, I know it's hard when he's constantly trying to give the narrative one appearance or another, and you are too. Ask yourself why any of it actually matters.
>>
>>18325469
if u cant defend your self like he defended him self then you deserve to get made fun of.
>>
>>18329041
It doesn't seem like he was defending himself from anything. If anything op's bevavior has probably always been a shitty defense against him
>>
>>18325469
Do you have access to a psychological therapist? Everyone should make use of one, from time to time. Especially if one feels that they are hanging onto the past in a way that doesn't provide value to the future.
>>
>>18326730
This post in particular
>>
>>18328357
Yeah, everyone always suddenly treats me like I'm a piece of shit the second they learn I'm vegan. Predictable.

It's not sustenance. I can't love someone who knowingly funds animal torture and environmental destruction and puts their tortured flesh and secretions in their mouth then expects to kiss me.

Please don't even get me started on this subject.

>>18328365
I don't even think I'm that picky. It's just unfortunate that so few people fit my standards. And then chemistry beyond that just makes it impossible.

Most girls have standards like, "Can't have buck teeth" or "Can't be under 6 ft" or "Has to have a solid career". But I really just want them to be a decent person and not insane. That's all I want... And I just have an aversion to long hair. If I could help it I would, but I just can't be attracted to men with long hair ever.

>>18328385
Obviously I can't give you advice. But I'd be your friend IRL probably if it makes you feel any better.

>>18328704
lol.

>>18329146
I do but I've been avoiding therapy for my PTSD for ages, so I'm definitely not going to see them over this. I'm in the process of finding the right medication for me though.

Oh, and btw, I just got over 100 percent in my hardest class this semester and probably got straight A's in all my other ones, so I'm really happy right now.

Now if only I could find a job quickly.
>>
>>18329295
It has nothing to do with being vegan, you simpering, self-righteous fuck. Dead serious. I worked for Greenpeace for almost 5 years. I'd bet you money I've known more vegans than you have. I might even know more about veganism and the international corporate food system than you, though that's probably debatable. I used to fundraise and recruit volunteers on this shit; if you think my copping an attitude with you has shit to do with your veganism you're incredibly fucking mistaken.

What I do object to is your moral hypocrisy. Did I say hypocrisy? Yes, I did. Because I'm somehow oddly certain all of your clothing isn't sweatshop and cruelty-free. I'm equally sure the phone you use 8 hours a day minimum was made in the modern Chinese simulacrum of Auschwitz. Odds are good your bank funded or perpetrated the mortgage crisis, and if you drive a car the oil in it was likely pumped from stolen land. Just you heating your house contributes to climate change that's already killing people with droughts and floods worldwide.

But no, none of this matters to you. Because you've chosen your one tiny little issue, and now it's objectively the most important thing, the pinnacle of ethical living, and the standard by which you judge someone a "good person." And by god, you'll live by that, and then bitch about how no one lives up to your arbitrary fucking standards.

Everyone on the planet contributes to what a shithole we live in. Literally everyone. Why? Because it's bigger than us and none of us want to die. The modern dying days of capitalism are an ethicist's waking nightmare. There are no morally pure choices. There are no 100% good people.

This world is founded on shit and funded by shit, and all of us are doing the best we can to carve out a tiny space where we can live, love, and die without actively making the world worse than we can possibly help making it.

Good luck finding your mythical unicorn prince who feels exactly the same way you do, tho.
>>
>>18329434
Holy shit anon it should be illegal to burn someone like this.
>>
>>18329434
God you typed an awful lot to make such a weak point.
>>
>>18329434
It actually is objectively the most important thing in terms of suffering caused. No other issue compares to the suffering the animals go through, or the amount of environmental destruction caused by the animal agriculture industry, etc.

You're shitting yourself as a defense mechanism all just because I will only date ethical vegans and that apparently offends you to your core. Maybe because you pretend to care about these more trivial issues like the mortgage crisis and stolen land, and have clearly invested your time into some environmental cause, that you feel if someone even mentions veganism, they should be attacked before they attack you. That's your fear, that I'll point out that despite the fact that you don't use plastic bags (I don't either), you're still causing unimaginable suffering by funding the industry.

Now again, don't fucking bring up this subject with me. You have no idea how many times I hear this same shit on a regular basis, and I'm tired of being bombarded by defensive little loons because I have the nerve to give a shit about something. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>18327772
Holy fuck youre dense.

Enjoy the same shit happening the rest of your life.

The first step to changing anything is wanting to change, which you clearly dont want to do.

You just want to bitch and moan and play the victim. God damn, you didnt even need to say that youre a women.
>>
Life is long and you don't know what will happen next.
What you should take in consideration, is that kind of people have a strong lack of normal empathy. People like them don't know how to love. They don't know how to build healthy reationships, and they will face consequences, regardless of what you do. Focus on yourself, make yourself beautiful and even hot again. It will help.
You're not too old for love. You're NEVER too old for love.
He's with a woman? Maybe she's suffering like you do. Maybe she will make him suffer more than you do.
He has money to attract beautiful girls? So they don't even love him for who he really is? How sad. What a low level.

Real love is not about money nor beauty. People who understand the value of love knows that. It's about being wit someone who understands you, it's about trust, and a billion of dollars can't buy it. There are plenty of intelligent people, whth good hearts, who know that and search for it. You will find them sooner or later.

Don't let the asshole destroy your beautiful personnality. You're better than that. You're better than him, already.
I wish you all the best, and I'm sure you will reach it.
>>
>>18325469
stop being fat
>>
>>18330344
Oh, one of those tards who'd rather animals were never born than they live a full life with one bad day, because OTOH factory farming exists.

Disregarded.
>>
File: 1490054638129.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490054638129.png
461KB, 565x486px
>>18330344
>No other issue compares to the suffering the animals go through, or the amount of environmental destruction caused by the animal agriculture industry, etc.
Because supporting the farms who grass feed their cows and let chickens lay normal size eggs is wrong, they're part of the system too, they could literally read bedtime stories to these animals and you still wouldn't think anybody should support them, boycott biology instead.
>you pretend to care about these more trivial issues like the mortgage crisis and stolen land
Oh christ someone tard wrangle this dumb cunt.
>>
>>18330399
You are extremely sweet, thank you.
>>
>>18330442
>Actually believes humane meat exists
>Actually believes grass fed cattle doesn't fuck up the environment just as much if not more than CAFOs.
>Actually believes it's realistic at all to get animal products from animals who weren't severely abused
>Actually believes the label "Certified Humane" means the animals lived free from severe abuse
>>
>>18330568
you're a fucking tinfoiler, it's not impossible to source your food and not all non-animal products are fair trade either

and you can get eggs from chickens humanely, you'd have to be retarded to think letting unfertilized eggs rot in the coop isn't the same thing as wasting food
>>
>>18325469
eww what is that pic, OP?
>>
>>18330615
Even "humane" farms grind male chicks alive on their first day of life. Even "humane" farms breed/manipulate their chickens to overproduce or grow too quickly til they collapse under their own weight. Free range is a meaningless marketing term, beaks and toes are still seared off, do I need to go on or do you get the point?

I'm not here to educate you guys on animal agriculture so please stop.
>>
>>18330657
http://www.aussiepigs.com/piggeries/wally/photos
>>
>>18330694
>Even "humane" farms grind male chicks alive on their first day of life. Even "humane" farms breed/manipulate their chickens to overproduce or grow too quickly til they collapse under their own weight.

ok well what if I just had a coop in my back yard and ate the eggs from there?
>>
>>18330713
You probably got the hens from a hatchery where they still grind up all the male chicks, and many of the chicks die in the shipping process. They send extra to feed stores because of this and call them "packing peanuts". Their lives are reduced to "packing peanuts".

Why would you even go to such lengths just to eat something so nasty and bad for you anyway? It's dumbfounding that I even have to have this conversation honestly.
>>
File: IMG_0302.png (3KB, 220x101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
3KB, 220x101px
I have no choice but suicide I'm going to become extremely disabled and there is nothing I can do. my only goal is to get diagnosed so people can know my story was true all along. perhaps other dying teens can find some solace in knowing my battle with death anxiety.

http://amnesiacsjournal.blogspot.com/?m=1
>>
>>18331071
Whoops trying to make new post sorry I have brain issues
>>
>>18330344
So basically, I was right, but that makes me a bitch, not you. Because you're a vegan, or something.

Everything you type at this point just drive home what a self-involved fucking cunt you are. I'd remind you that I stated repeatedly that it's your self-righteousness and hypocrisy that bothers me, but apparently those words are too big for you. That, and you're part of the religion of ethical veganism, which states (just like redpillers) that you cannot be wrong, and all attacks against you for being a cunt are attacks against veganism as a whole from people who feel guilty, and therefore you're right! Fuck everyone else!

>you pretend to care about these more trivial issues like the mortgage crisis and stolen land

Yep. You're a fucking cunt. I hope you go to a hippie convention to meet your perfect guy and there's a protest happening because the US government is trying to put a pipeline through the local reservation, and that you try to lecture a Native American elder about not torturing animals and how he's a bad person while he's getting hammered with rubber bullets by cops.

Then I hope one hits you in the head, and you die.

I hope someone films it, and you then become a meme.
>>
>>18330344
>I will only date ethical vegans
LOLOL that's cool, as you say this from the privileged perspective of someone who can actually afford that crap. Tell that to the person trying to feed their family on food stamps, I'm sure they'd be super stoked to buy organic, cruelty-free, exorbitantly priced food
>>
>>18331140

Beans and grains are incredibly cheap you absolute fuckwit. You're talking to a poor person who is having to live on a dollar a day. People on welfare have it better than I do. Being vegan is extremely cheap.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.