[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF wants threesome, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1485288161574.gif (2MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485288161574.gif
2MB, 400x600px
>gf says she wants a threesome with another girl, but has no girls in mind
>mention my co-worker at my new job who seems to have a crush on me
>gf says go for it since she would be too nervous to try asking a girl herself

So, how do I do it? I'm sure I can find an excuse to get her number, but how do I not come off as if I like her and more like I wanna fuck her? And how do I pop up the question without having to solo-fuck the second girl without my gf (don't wanna cheat or have it seem that way)?
>>
File: 1494900657360.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494900657360.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
Is it possible that that was just a shit test from your gf???
>>
>>18325292
Naw, she's not like that. She's openly told me she was bi multiple times before, she's brought up the 3some thing multiple times and that she'd probably be nervous if the girl and I had any sexual contact and that she would be left out. So I reassured her by saying that we'll mostly be focusing on her.

Plus she explained in great detail what she'd like to do in a 3some anyway.
>>
>>18325289
>3some rule n# 1:
>never do a 3some with your gf/wife. its >gonna stick forever on you and only damage the trust btw. you & her
>>
File: 1494000917783.gif (3MB, 371x365px) Image search: [Google]
1494000917783.gif
3MB, 371x365px
>>18325289
OP this
>>18325292

I fucked up.
>>
>>18325304
Same, plus two of my friends. We all fucked up srs.
>>
>>18325301
Nope

Did it 4 times with my gf already. Our bond only strengthened. We're each other's wingman.

However, you're out of luck op, I only did it with girls met from tinder. My opinion is that you should flirt as much as possible with that coworker, and drop the bomb when you feel she's into you too deep. That and an innocent invitation for netflix and chill with boose plus you making out with your gf and inviting her in are all I can think about.
>>
>>18325299
>she's not like that
Don't rule out the possibility. I wouldn't assume she is either but you never know.
>>
>>18325289
That gif was disappointing Op. No advice for you.
>>
Can you imagine you have budding feelings for a girl at work and then she springs on you that she wants you to join her man and her in the bedroom?

This 99% certainly won't work out. No, not all women are bi. Even if she is bi, she doesn't necessarily like your girlfriend. Even if that's all okay, she isn't necessarily okay with being the extra to provide a kinky night for a couple that actually loves each other, all the more if she also has feelings.

Given that she's a coworker I'd try tinder.
>>
>>18325360
>Did it 4 times with my gf already. Our bond only strengthened.
sure u did lol
>>
>>18325289
The second girl is the hardest thing to find in any swinging - that's why they're called Unicorns.

If you could consider a perfect stranger, you could try swinger websites or CL ads.

Otherwise the best bet really is for your gf to find her. Girls talk about sex even more (and more honestly) than guys, and if she keeps her ears perked, she'll find someone saying something suggesting an openness to this.
>>
File: goof.png (79KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
goof.png
79KB, 250x238px
>>18325292
This.

>gf says she wants a threesome with another girl
ok?...
>but has no girls in mind
sure...
>>mention my co-worker at my new job
wait I thought she had no girls in mind??
>>>who seems to have a crush on me
what? has she even met her at all?

I'm 80% sure it's a trap op.
>>
>>18325289
What do you want? If it's 3 somesomes go for it. If you don't want that lifestyle then don't.
>>
>>18326570
>ma nigga
>>
>>18326570
>>18328033
u jelly?
>>
>>18325289
Why the fuck are you on 4fuckin'chan instead scouring the fucking world for a third person to bang!
You don't deserve to have a threesome!
>>
>>18328819
In his defense, this takes so much time to pull off that there's plenty to spend here...
>>
>>18328819
>scouring the fucking world for a third person
lol anon, you are so dramatic lol it's so funny.
>>
IT'S A TRAP. Red flag written all fucking over it. Speaking as a girlfriend point of view here, we do that kind of shit. Especially if she knows the coworker is into you. The best thing to do here is to not approach the coworker at all. Tell the girlfriend you'd rather do it with someone you'd both be neutral with, remind her how much you love her yada yada yada. I swear fucking Craigslist is safer than this scheme.
>>
>>18325289
she wants a 3some and you have to get the second woman?
pffhaha trap-card activated.
if she was serious, she would have one in mind.
>>
you don't fuck coworkers
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.