[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To guys that are in or have been in a long term relationship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

To guys that are in or have been in a long term relationship, when your gf is naked or is wearing something sexy does it still turn on like the first few times you saw her that way when you first started seeing her? Or do you just feel 'whatever' now? Also, when she sucks your dick do you feel less excited by it then when you first started seeing her? I'm just curious how guys view their gf sexually after a long period of time compared to when the relationship was newer. Like does sexual kind of stuff become more dull with her because you've experienced it so much already?
>>
Asking about relationships on 4chan lol
>>
>>18325261
Yes, you get used to it...as with everything else in life. It is up to both the people to be aware and not let it get boring for each other.
>>
It might not be as 'exciting' (read this as 'haven't had sex in a while and feels good') but usually they improve which makes for a much better experience. Also the cuddling is the cake, sex is just the cherry on top of it.
>>
That is why you need to keep things under control and keep sex to just 2-3 times a week, don't fuck like idiots all day every day.
It will ruin the experience quickly compared to keeping it interesting for years to come.

Teasing each other is an art.
>>
>>18325879
>2-3 times a wekk
Wow, people really have a lot more sex than me. All my exes have complained about this.
t. Unrelated to OP
>>
Its not as exciting but as you get comfortable you start to figure out each others little ticks and whirls which gets really fun when you can get her sopping wet just from doing stuff like stroking the back of her knees or nibbling on her ears and when you stay with each other long enough you get to discover embarassing, dirty, tabbo fetishes that shes only shared with you.
>>
>>18325879
Me and my fiancee have been fucking 2-4 times a day and theres no sign of stopping but were both sex addicts so take that with a grain of salt
>>
File: 1490859910766.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490859910766.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>18325883
Did you have less sex than that?
>>
>>18325879
>its like that for me so must be like this for everyone

idiot
>>18325261
i still rail her like the first time, not always but, she never stops being hot for me
>>
Highly depends on if your girlfriend is actually sexy or just "sexy in your eyes", because the magic buff fades after time. You can only make yourself see something for so long.

Just a personal comparison from someone's who's dated obese, fat, chubby, thick, curvy, thin, lean, and skeletal women, the perfect spot is in the middle.
>>
i have been in my relationship for 10 months, and i still love to see her naked body, and sleep with her naked.
>>
>>18325871
more to add. the things that becomes the conversations, and the actual act of sex. it happens less often.
>>
>>18326011

>10 months

That hardly even counts as long term. Try again in 10 years.
>>
>>18325890
Yup. Like once a week is too much for me. I usually go for once every two weeks. Same thing with masturbation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.